• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoK and GATO Con present: We Hate Grown Ups 4; Feb. 19th, Kingsville, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok check this out.

At first Illmatic was like " yo yo this is ya hoe, let's go to gato" and I was up for it. This was Tuesday btw. I asked him everyday to put down his blow up doll(he does the nasty to it each nite), gtfo of his room and ask his dad. So on Wednesday I reminded him again and he's like "nah man I couldn't, my g-maw died and my dads upset" so I didn't push it further. I asked TODAY and he said "Lola jokin, she didn't die yesterday she died today and my dads upset" so again I didn't wann push it. If by tomorrow he doesn't gimmi a straight answer, I'm done with that pig frakin mother fraker.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That is most lame :/

Broly is going to this, by the way.

Xyro77

If Illmatic bails I will most def ask around but it's unlikely.

So is magik and broly teaming?

Reizilla

Alright, I heard enough *****ing. $5 singles, I guess. It's not gonna help the nonexistant con nubs anyway, but whatever. Let me know when you wanna step your game up, guys.

Xyro77

Wait so u moved it back down to 5$ for brawl singles? Its a con, people go there to spend money so dont be afraid of people dropping out if its 10$.

Reizilla

This is Kingsville, a smaller con and we're poor. People are complaining too much. I'll bump it to ten at a non-con tourney.

Reizilla

Not sure how much I'll be able to check up on this in a while here, so if you guys have any urgent questions, feel free to shoot me a text or call me at (956) 310-2862

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Xyro, I'm asking right now.

and suspect, you know me toooooo well.

frak - he's busy.

how far away is this from Houston, 3 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom