• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

ToonLink81

Smash Rookie
whats up guys I just joined the clan, i hope to positively represent the Knights of the Drowned Kingdom and Toon Link.

Brawl Name: Colo
Email Adress: HeroOfTime81@aim.com
Aim: HeroOfTime81
Brawl Code: 0473-7465-2481

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
Ok, there are people than colors guys. What we should do is juse have two colors, that way we have a backup in case someones else uses our color.

I will using Retro first, then red.

Ichida. Toon link mainer with retro colors animation. NAO. J/k, but get one for me plz!

MIRN

Smash Cadet
Sktch, what part of FL do you live in? I am just south of Tampa,...my friends and I would always love to have some more local Brawlin' buddies (wi-fi FTL!)

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
"This is a small step for a man, but a giant leap for mankind."

Congrats. Still, it's a long way 'till you become a master. That is, if you become a master... ke ke ke...

Crap, there's another rank? What's that one at?

Wouldn't the whole thing be ruined from the beginning? No one would have fun in that scene.
//Oh, now I get it. Ignore this.

I was joking! Does no one in this world understand a joke anymore? Tsk. Kids these days.

Quit whining! I was joking too!

Hm... no. That's Ganondorf's mirror. How did you _think_ he'd make his haircut without one?

LOL

As for the color, it's lame cool weird. I might start to use a different color and font when I become an apprentice...
And don't start saying i copied your idea!
I like it 'cause it reminds me of TL.

Speaking of Lordship...for some reason, a lot of names have changed. For example, the Brawl name of the Hero of Winds has changed to Celda, the other LoZ hero in Brawl has become Courage, the LoZ villain has become Power, and the LoZ princess has become Wisdom. Can anyone tell me WTF is going on and how to fix it?

Also, the second "S" is SSBB has become, for some reason, Halo.

UPDATE! New Tournament!!! Hooray!!!!
<cough>
Yeah, so get to it! Our representation is ON THE LINE!

And I don't suppose it matters T_hero, that I like to use Red Toon Link too, does it???
Hmm...it might...I think, as clan leader, you ought to use green.

On a side note, how's the site coming?

*Reads the last couple of pages*

What the hell have I joined? XD

*Jabs any other blue Toon Link users with the Phantom Sword* Toon Link totally should have had that instead of the Master Knife.
No, he shouldn't've. The Master Sword is more commonly recognized, they're the same size and look almost exactly the same, and TL is based more off WW than PH.

Well, Purple Toon Link has the most style, and thankfully I do not see purple that often. ;) After that, I am partial to Red myself. In Melee I always played as Red Young Link/Link.
I played black YL or standard. But the black costume for TL sucks IMO.

"Fawriel? FAWRIEL!?"

I don't know if I'll make it... it depends on how long twi_h will be in Denver...

... *Unsheaths sword with ominous music in the background* ...
... Just stay with purple ...
Gotta go with VVayfarer on this one. Stick with purple.

VVayfarer, as for you, I told you. You're only worthy of the Dark costume.

While we're discussing colours, I must say I've grown to like NES Toon Link the best. It's just too awesome of an addition to ignore.
Great addition, but a LOT of people use it.

I hope you guys are talking about your matches as much as you are talking about colors! haha
HA!

Well, I CALL TOON LINK CLASSIC
or Purple toon link
OMG. I can't believe I just started this.

You're mean, I called red... I think... dang it, now red is becoming the most popular colour :urg:
I called it way back when the speculation about him in the game was just starting! IN YOUR FACE!

Dark and Retro are coolest of all :)
Dark SUCKS. He looks like crap IMO. It actually works for his older, twilight counterpart. Retro's cool though.

Ok, there are people than colors guys. What we should do is juse have two colors, that way we have a backup in case someones else uses our color.

I will using Retro first, then red.

Ichida. Toon link mainer with retro colors animation. NAO. J/k, but get one for me plz!
Red first, then green. Forget it. EVERYONE likes red. NO ONE is using green. GREEN first, then Retro.

Clink

Smash Cadet
I'm sticking with the classic look and Blue Look. I think th Classic suites him nice. Seeing as the colors are soo bright, it makes me not like the purple and red. As much. I've always played Blue Link, Yl in melee XD. I also have to agree that Dark TL doesn't look as kewl as Dark link.

Thus April is here and the Admins have changed wording around. As a April fools, you'll notice the change in just about everything thats typed out for Brawl.

Example: the words Stock and Time (when you type/post) will show as Coin.

Stage names are messed with. Luigi's Mansion' Luigi & Mario's mansion. pokemon statium= Pikmin Staduim...you guys get it by now.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
I'm sticking with the classic look and Blue Look. I think th Classic suites him nice. Seeing as the colors are soo bright, it makes me not like the purple and red. As much. I've always played Blue Link, Yl in melee XD. I also have to agree that Dark TL doesn't look as kewl as Dark link.

Thus April is here and the Admins have changed wording around. As a April fools, you'll notice the change in just about everything thats typed out for Brawl.

Example: the words Stock and Time (when you type/post) will show as Coin.

Stage names are messed with. Luigi's Mansion' Luigi & Mario's mansion. pokemon statium= Pikmin Staduim...you guys get it by now.
Weird. How long is this gonna last? Just today?

...and, if that's the case, what the hell is "Penelopeers" supposed to mean?

Clink

Smash Cadet
dangit...that word change messed with what I was tryin to say as well ><. This is gona be fun while it lasts eh?

As far as "Penelopeers" goes...I'm stumped on that ><.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
dangit...that word change messed with what I was tryin to say as well ><. This is gona be fun while it lasts eh?

As far as "Penelopeers" goes...I'm stumped on that ><.
I read it in my email, so I know what you were trying to say.

I have a PM with "Penelopeers" in it...but the context doesn't make any sense compared to when Kabyk used it earlier...

Just out of curiosity:

Mario
Donkey Kong
Link
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Kirby
Fox
Pikachu
Marth
Mr. Game and Watch
Luigi
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Sheik
Pit
Meta Knight
Falco
Pokémon Trainer
Squirtle
Charizard
Ivysaur
Ike
Snake
Peach
Yoshi
Ganondorf
Ice Climbers
King Dedede
Wolf
Lucario
Ness
Sonic
Bowser
Wario
Toon Link
R.O.B.
Olimar
Captain Falcon
Jigglypuff
Lucas

This is in order of the character-select screen. It includes Hyrule's princess' dB, Ms. Aran without her Power Suit, and Ash's Pokémon in this order: Water, Fire, Plant.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I think I might set you guys up against sonic clan in the tourney, now sonic clans like this one will be dificult to beat. sonic is a very harsh competitor, so watch out for sonics speed, and sonics vicuos attacks (sorry I had to do it)

Will19

Smash Apprentice
I just played VS Tahta.
It was fun, and we were like at the same skill level.
But the LAG! **** the lag!
I have to buy a LAN adapter... :/

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
Ranting on YouTube is hard coz you're freakin limited o_O

Anywayz: I just noticed the Dojo has all the characters up! Are all the stages up too? I can't tell...

Toon Link FTW!

Umm...I'm a bit confused...what's with all the new names? Here's one that I like tho: Sonic hahaha
They're the names for April Fools.

i think the names are only today because of aprils fools.
I hope so!

I think I might set you guys up against sonic clan in the tourney, now sonic clans like this one will be dificult to beat. sonic is a very harsh competitor, so watch out for sonics speed, and sonics vicuos attacks (sorry I had to do it)
W...T...F?

Needs moar Sonic Boom.
Not really! LOL

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
FORUM IS UP! Some changes need to occur, but it's usable.

Thanks Brawler (love how the switch S-mash 3 with S-mash 2. Nice name now for everyone who has S-mash 3 in it.

I need one more person for even brackets! Whose up for it!

(PS: Sonic Sonic Sonic)

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
WHY IS MY NAME BRAWLER1432?!?!?!?!?! (I actually had to type B.rawler for it to become m.eleeer

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
FORUM IS UP! Some changes need to occur, but it's usable.

Thanks Brawler (love how the switch S-mash 3 with S-mash 2. Nice name now for everyone who has S-mash 3 in it.

I need one more person for even brackets! Whose up for it!

(PS: Sonic Sonic Sonic)
LOL. And come on, dude, WHY?

WHY IS MY NAME MELEEER1432?!?!?!?!?! I do like that I was noticed for an april fools joke.
LOL. Now I feel sad.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
If you were having Mod problems, that would imply they were closing your threads, warning you, etc. You have a problem with the actual person.

If it's anything serious, tell me, and I'll handle it.

Do something instead of whine.
He's just whining about April Fools.

@Ichida: Now that Kabyk's said it, seriously, quit whining.

Top Bottom