• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

lain

Smash Master
You get Toon Link help,
A topic is sufficient for that. You don't get better help by the topic simply being changed to also make it a "headquarters".

have fun,
Fair enough. It can add a sense of belonging and a closer knitted community, but that's what a crew is for. You know, crews? Bunch o' people that belong to the same group, but don't all play the same character, that help each other and practice with each other.

and can compete in special tournaments.
Special tournaments? If you all play the same character, what would that matter? Playing a barrage of dittos in a tournament is.... stupid.

I'm not flaming here, just trying to make sense of this all.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
A topic is sufficient for that. You don't get better help by the topic simply being changed to also make it a "headquarters".

Fair enough. It can add a sense of belonging and a closer knitted community, but that's what a crew is for. You know, crews? Bunch o' people that belong to the same group, but don't all play the same character, that help each other and practice with each other.

Special tournaments? If you all play the same character, what would that matter? Playing a barrage of dittos in a tournament is.... stupid.

I'm not flaming here, just trying to make sense of this all.
Well, sorry for trying to help.

...I apologize. It's really late where I am and I'm tired.

Ichida

Smash Ace
I use the blue one because blue's my favorite color, first off; it matches the Master Sword Knife, and it makes him look vaguely like Geno. :p Also, completed Phantom Hourglass today. :)

lain

Smash Master
why wouldn't ya have an clan on an online game?

its fun and you could do team battles versus other clans.

Are you suggesting having same character teams verse other same character teams.

I understand that it can be fun, but it just doesn't make any sense.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
Are you suggesting having same character teams verse other same character teams.

I understand that it can be fun, but it just doesn't make any sense.
No. S/he's not suggesting that at all. That doesn't even make ANY sense. What s/he is suggesting is having same-character teams against same-character teams with different characters.

...I think...

EDIT: Nevermind. That's what you meant. Like I said, I'm tired. With that in mind, it might make sense for clan competitions.

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
Juniority counts for nothing. NOTHING!

No you didn't. Your REASON is crap! And don't "touchie" me!
That does it! I challenge you for a duel! Tonight, we shall fight for the title of the Only Red TL User In KotDK! And after an epic battle, I shall emerge victorious!

Or maybe not. I don't wanna lose.

Heeheehee. Twilight Princess "end of game" screen. Goddesses with boobies. Heeheehee.
The statue? Lol, I've never thought about it that way...

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
That does it! I challenge you for a duel! Tonight, we shall fight for the title of the Only Red TL User In KotDK! And after an epic battle, I shall emerge victorious!

Or maybe not. I don't wanna lose.

The statue? Lol, I've never thought about it that way...
CRAP. I can't do an epic battle tonight. I don't have a WFC. When I get back to Seattle, I'd love to battle you for the title of Red Toon Link User of KotDK.

If I win, I get to use it. If I lose, you don't. Deal? If you don't agree, I get to use it anyway.

Yeah, the statues. Link shoulda just pointed at the statues and shouted, "Look!" and stabbed Ganon while his back was turned.

...'course, he was first taking over Zelda's body and second a giant boar thing. So I dunno how well that woulda worked.

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
CRAP. I can't do an epic battle tonight. I don't have a WFC. When I get back to Seattle, I'd love to battle you for the title of Red Toon Link User of KotDK.

If I win, I get to use it. If I lose, you don't. Deal? If you don't agree, I get to use it anyway.
Hehehe, looks like someone's backing down at the first sight of danger...

And if I lose, I get to use it, and if I win, you don't? Deal.

Yeah, the statues. Link shoulda just pointed at the statues and shouted, "Look!" and stabbed Ganon while his back was turned.

...'course, he was first taking over Zelda's body and second a giant boar thing. So I dunno how well that woulda worked.
Imagine Zelda/Ganon doing the same thing for Link. *Zelda/Ganon: "Link! Look! Behind you!" And Link, silent as always, turns around, and... GAME OVER.* How cool would that be?

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
And if I lose, I get to use it, and if I win, you don't? Deal.

Hehehe, looks like someone is backing down at the first sight of danger... hehehe...

Imagine Zelda/Ganon doing the same thing for Link. *Zelda/Ganon: "Link! Look! Behind you!" And Link, silent as always, turns around... and... GAME OVER.* How cool would that be for an ending?
DEAL!

Not sure what was just accomplished...and gimme a break! I'm in Denver! Besides, you're not "danger." You don't even get the cool warning music that tells you when an enemy's nearby.

Can't just end there. There has to be a whole boring sequence about this being the first time Link's ever seen a pair in his life...then a sequence where he investigates the statues...you know, starts feelin' 'em up and stuff...then an M-rated sequence where Link rips off Zelda/Ganon's clothes and they have mad sex, at which point Ganon leaves for good.

How's that for a LoZ ending?

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
Not sure what was just accomplished...and gimme a break! I'm in Denver!
Yeah, I've heard that before. Everyones in Denver. Yeah. :rolleyes:
I'm not sure, either... let's just agree I'm the ORTLUoKotDK (Only Red TL User of KotDK), shall we? :p

at which point Ganon leaves for good.
Nah, he'll probably just switch places with Zant.

Besides, you're not "danger." You don't even get the cool warning music that tells you when an enemy's nearby.
:grrr: That's it! I challenge you into a new duel... oh, wait. You're in Denver. *Grumble*

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've heard that before. Everyones in Denver. Yeah. :rolleyes:
I'm not sure, either... let's just agree I'm the ORTLUoKotDK (Only Red TL User of KotDK), shall we? :p

Nah, he'll probably just switch places with Zant.
Go screw an ugly version of Zelda (OoT Zelda'll do).
Over my dead body!

...which isn't binding...

Can't you be, like, purple or something?

Poor Zant...but you never know. Miyamoto should try it sometime.

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
Go screw an ugly version of Zelda (OoT Zelda'll do).
... I'll take the TP one... and you'll have the one in the first Zelda game. Agreed?

Can't you be, like, purple or something?
You can take the purple. I, as a noble person, will sacrifice my own preferences, and take the red costume. Everyone knows the red costume is better worse. :lol:

Poor Zant...but you never know. Miyamoto should try it sometime.
Poor Zant? Not really. At first Zant was cool, but in the end of the game... POOR ZANT!? HE DESERVED IT!

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
... I'll take the TP one... and you'll have the one in the first Zelda game. Agreed?

You can take the purple. I, as a noble person, will sacrifice my own preferences, and take the red costume. Everyone knows the red costume is better worse. :lol:

Poor Zant? Not really. At first Zant was cool, but in the end of the game... POOR ZANT!? HE DESERVED IT!
You take the TP one. I'll take the Brawl one.

Gimme a break. Noble? You? Royal, sure. As in, a royal pain in my @$$. You're so ignoble, you get the dark costume.

Okay, true, he did deserve it. But to go from having one of these (8==>) to having one of these (O) without wanting to would suck for anyone, even without the rapid (and sudden) insertion, removal, and insertion of someone else's (8==>) into your (unwanted) (O) that comes with the scenario we described. Maybe he didn't deserve quite that much punishment...I mean, he killed Ganon...

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
You take the TP one. I'll take the Brawl one.
Deal No, I'll take the better one. Touché.

Gimme a break. Noble? You? Royal, sure. As in, a royal pain in my @$$. You're so ignoble, you get the red costume.
Hm? Did you change your mind? Hehehe... sabotage...

Noble and royal aren't the same thing...
... But now that you mention it, maybe I am royal, maybe indeed... *evil grin*

Okay, true, he did deserve it. But to go from having one of these (8==>) to having one of these (O) without wanting to would suck for anyone, even without the rapid (and sudden) insertion, removal, and insertion of someone else's (8==>) into your (unwanted) (O) that comes with the scenario we described. Maybe he didn't deserve quite that much punishment...I mean, he killed Ganon...
No, they died together. As far as I can tell, Ganon was dying, and he saw his own suspending life in Zant. And when Zant died, Ganondorf died too. That would make sense to me, because Zant is Ganondorf's Twilight alter-ego. On subject, I can't even imagine that kind of punishment... BUT HE STILL DESERVES IT!

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
Deal No, I'll take the better one. Touché.

Hm? Did you change your mind? Hehehe... sabotage...

Noble and royal aren't the same thing...
... But now that you mention it, maybe I am royal, maybe indeed... *evil grin*

No, they died together. As far as I can tell, Ganon was dying, and he saw his own suspending life in Zant. And when Zant died, Ganondorf died too. That would make sense to me, because Zant is Ganondorf's Twilight alter-ego. On subject, I can't even imagine that kind of punishment... BUT HE STILL DESERVES IT!
My reverse psychology worked! Uh...er...darn?

I know noble and royal aren't the same thing. And no, I didn't change my mind. You're just grasping at straws now, buddy...and they're black and red. Just like Dark Toon Link. Don't you see? It's your fate to be Dark Toonie! Don't you get it?

Am I really gonna become a Lord arguing about Toon Link costumes?
*thinks*
Yes.

Yeah, that kind of torture is just...no. NO ONE deserves that.

And fine, whatever, have it your way. They died together. Whatever, okay?

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
no i meant two toon links of our clan against an other clan.
Isn't that what s/he meant?

I know noble and royal aren't the same thing. And no, I didn't change my mind. You're just grasping at straws now, buddy...and they're black and red. Just like Dark Toon Link. Don't you see? It's your fate to be Dark Toonie! Don't you get it?
Um... no. Actually, my fate is to use the Red Toonie... yes, that seems likely.

And no, I'm not grasping at straws... I'm grasping at truth!

Am I really gonna become a Lord arguing about Toon Link costumes?
*thinks*
Yes.
I will never let you become a lord! I'll just stop this before you get the 1000th post... but AFTER I am the ORTLUoKotDK... hm... is that even possible?

Yeah, that kind of torture is just...no. NO ONE deserves that.
Zant would handle it just fine... I mean cmon, he has handled a very bizzare change of nature that occured in about three nanoseconds... that he didn't deserve.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
Isn't that what s/he meant?

Um... no. Actually, my fate is to use the Red Toonie... yes, that seems likely.

And no, I'm not grasping at straws... I'm grasping at truth!

You must be pretending you're me when you say that...

I will never let you become a lord! I'll just stop this before you get the 1000th post... but AFTER I am the ORTLUoKotDK... hm... is that even possible?

Yes. It really is.
Yeah right.

Zant would handle it just fine... I mean cmon, he has handled a very bizzare change of nature that occured in about three nanoseconds... that he didn't deserve.
Whatever. I still think it's really, really wrong. I mean, isn't that...****? Except worse?

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
You must be pretending you're me when you say that...
Huh? When I say wh... oh, you mean the "toonie". I thought it was a pretty widely used abbreviation? Whatever.

Yes. It really is.
Yeah right.
... And just when I was going to claim myself as the ORTLUoKotDK and stop wasting space, I saw the spoiler... oh well.

Whatever. I still think it's really, really wrong. I mean, isn't that...****? Except worse?
Ganondorf is the one to blame, Link is the one doing it, and Zelda is the one whom it's done to. It's kinda hard to describe Zant's part in all this...

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
Huh? When I say wh... oh, you mean the "toonie". I thought it was a pretty widely used abbreviation? Whatever.

No...not "Toonie"...when you're talking about how your destiny is the red one.

... And just when I was going to claim myself as the ORTLUoKotDK and stop wasting space, I saw the spoiler... oh well.

Gotcha.

Ganondorf is the one to blame, Link is the one doing it, and Zelda is the one whom it's done to. It's kinda hard to describe Zant's part in all this...
Zant is the helpless victim who has no idea what the hell is going on, why he has one of those (and a pair of those), or why he doesn't have that.

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
998... now is my chance to say something REALLY clever...

I AM THE ORTLUoKotDK!

Aww, dang. I couldn't come up with anything...

Zant is the helpless victim who has no idea what the hell is going on, why he has one of those (and a pair of those), or why he doesn't have that.
I guess if you put it that way... it does make sense. A weird situation indeed.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
998... now is my chance to say something REALLY clever...

Really clever? You?

I AM THE ORTLUoKotDK!

No. You're not.

Aww, dang. I couldn't come up with anything...

What else is new?

I guess if you put it that way... it does make sense. A weird situation indeed.
Wouldn't you hate to be there?

...unless, of course, you're Link...no, nevermind. 'cause then you'd think it was Ganon and not fully enjoy it. Even if it were Zant...awkward!

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
Really clever? You?
Hm... it seems you're talking to your mirror right now... it's really unpolite to do that in the middle of a battle a civiliced discussion. '^^

Wouldn't you hate to be there?

...unless, of course, you're Link...no, nevermind. 'cause then you'd think it was Ganon and not fully enjoy it. Even if it were Zant...awkward!
And even if Zelda would be concious, she'd know that either Zant or Ganondorf would be inside her... Lol, where did this spoiler-talk even begin? Oh yeah, the statue.

Well it seems you'll become a lord anyways... don't post!

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
Hm... it seems you're talking to your mirror right now... it's really unpolite to do that in the middle of a battle a civiliced discussion. '^^

And even if Zelda would be concious, she'd know that either Zant or Ganondorf would be inside her... Lol, where did this spoiler-talk even begin? Oh yeah, the statue.

Well it seems you'll become a lord anyways... don't post!
LORD POST!

From now on I will post in this color.

Anyway...

Talking to your mirror. That's not even accurate. It's more Midna's mirror than mine.

And that would just ruin the whole thing. It'd be like Link screwing Ganon or Zant as opposed to her.

And as for not posting? SCREW. YOU.

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
LORD POST!
I am ORTLUoKotDK!
"This is a small step for a man, but a giant leap for mankind."

Congrats. Still, it's a long way 'till you become a master. That is, if you become a master... ke ke ke...

And that would just ruin the whole thing. It'd be like Link screwing Ganon or Zant as opposed to her.
Wouldn't the whole thing be ruined from the beginning? No one would have fun in that scene.
//Oh, now I get it. Ignore this.

And as for not posting? SCREW. YOU.
I was joking! Does no one in this world understand a joke anymore? Tsk. Kids these days.

Talking to your mirror. That's not even accurate. It's more Midna's mirror than mine.
Hm... no. That's Ganondorf's mirror. How did you _think_ he'd make his haircut without one?

As for the color, it's lame cool weird. I might start to use a different color and font when I become an apprentice...
And don't start saying i copied your idea!

Ichida

Smash Ace
*Reads the last couple of pages*

What the hell have I joined? XD

*Jabs any other blue Toon Link users with the Phantom Sword* Toon Link totally should have had that instead of the Master Knife.

MIRN

Smash Cadet
Well, Purple Toon Link has the most style, and thankfully I do not see purple that often. ;) After that, I am partial to Red myself. In Melee I always played as Red Young Link/Link.

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
*Jabs any other blue Toon Link users with the Phantom Sword*
"Fawriel? FAWRIEL!?"

I don't know if I'll make it... it depends on how long twi_h will be in Denver...

After that, I am partial to Red myself. In Melee I always played as Red Young Link/Link.
... *Unsheaths sword with ominous music in the background* ...
... Just stay with purple ...

Top Bottom