• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

Tahtah

Smash Apprentice
I made some quick userbars was like 10 minutes of work.

KotDK Member:

KotDK Member 2:

Toon Link Mainer:

Dark Toon Link Mainer:

Everyone can use these and i would like too know if you like them or not?
I can make more if you like them.
Also i can make for all ranks in the clan a userbar like. Seeker of Triforce, Citizen of KotDK or Red Lion King.

I hope no one's gonna steal it and say the he or she made this in a seperate thread !!!
so if you do that ill stop makin' them.
you can only use them for under your sig.

also i have an animated one:

Ichida

Smash Ace
The clipart banner is kind of an amateurish attempt, but the little sigbars work. Gimme some time; I'll whip up a simple and effective banner. Before I do, let me know what dimensions I should aim for.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Hello, please read this message, thank you.

Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.
Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me, no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.
The matches are online so make sure to supply your representatives Brawl Code.

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
Canada, Quebec, around the border between Ontario

Second attack!
I like that one, but isn't it a little.... small?

Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.
Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me, no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.
Oh boy, bragging rights!

That looks fun...

We already have made one but yours are nice too.
Care to show it to us?

Lol at Red Lion King. ^^

Will the winner of the KotDK tournament be our representive in the clan tourny?
Huh, that would be fun.. but barely anyone actualy got their matches in other than Tahtah and I, Yaya and Clink I think and... that's all I can think about :ohwell:

MIRN

Smash Cadet
Nice job with the sigs and userbars everyone! I have incorporated the userbars into my sig...I'm hoping to get one of my friends to make me one ( a sig), as I am not artistically inclined.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Sorry I've been inactive. I've been working on the forum design all of yesterday. It's really coming along great. I love the banner idea's, but remember, this is going to be on the top, so it shouldn't be sig size, it should be OVERWHELMING. lol.

I like the sig banners Tahtah.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Kazu, I'll need to know if you want to be in the tournament or not.

I've also been informed that there is a Toon Link Clan over at Brawl Central. (Heroes of Wind? Creative [/end sarcasm])
After we determine our Rep, we have to fight them to gain the spot for Toon Link in the Clan Tournament.
So start training my Knights!

Brawler1432

Smash Lord

I've also been informed that there is a Toon Link Clan over at Brawl Central. (Heroes of Wind? Creative [/end sarcasm])
After we determine our Rep, we have to fight them to gain the spot for Toon Link in the Clan Tournament.

Yes they are Heroes of Wind, but thy still havn't responded.

Ichida

Smash Ace
I just saw the forum, and, well... can I be perfectly honest? The color scheme screams "O Dark, Uber-Tacky Christmas" to me... >.<

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
Double posting to show off what I came up wih for the forum. Like I said, the color scheme is kind of an eyesore, but I digress. I couldn't upload logos that would cover the entire bar, so you're gonna have to fix that in the stylesheet.

Stained Legend
Seas of Destiny
Simple Dungeoneer
i like the first 2. the 3rds cool, but not like the other 2. especaily the first 1, how long did it take to make that?

Niko90

Smash Cadet
I can also make things in Photoshop if anyone needs custom banners/sigs, w/e. If you like I can make a submission for the banner. :) Made my sig myself...nothing special though.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t

wait a minute!!!!

I have a awesome shot for the banner, but i can't send it to Twilight hero it put it here!!!!

I want to have this great TL FS on GANNON pic on the banner!!

I can't figure it out, i have enough points, and im wii and smash freinds and it won't work!!
Your FC was wrong. That's why you can't send me anything.

thank you!!!!

invisionfree i think......
Yeah, InvisionFree.

we didn't even post the banner yet XD. That was the one from T.hero your are talking about.

edit: 100th Post!!! hurraayyy :chuckle:
Congrats.

R...O...F...L...!

I made some quick userbars was like 10 minutes of work.

KotDK Member:

KotDK Member 2:

Toon Link Mainer:

Dark Toon Link Mainer:

Everyone can use these and i would like too know if you like them or not?
I can make more if you like them.
Also i can make for all ranks in the clan a userbar like. Seeker of Triforce, Citizen of KotDK or Red Lion King.

I hope no one's gonna steal it and say the he or she made this in a seperate thread !!!
so if you do that ill stop makin' them.
you can only use them for under your sig.

also i have an animated one:

I like all of 'em except the animated one. :p

First design idea. Yes? No? What about the design should change? Bigger? Gimme some feedback.
Bigger, but it's good.

Second attack!
Also good. I wish you could see his face.

Sounds cool.

Sorry I've been inactive. I've been working on the forum design all of yesterday. It's really coming along great. I love the banner idea's, but remember, this is going to be on the top, so it shouldn't be sig size, it should be OVERWHELMING. lol.

I like the sig banners Tahtah.
Me too.

End end sarcasm? Begin sarcasm again?!?

Double posting to show off what I came up wih for the forum. Like I said, the color scheme is kind of an eyesore, but I digress. I couldn't upload logos that would cover the entire bar, so you're gonna have to fix that in the stylesheet.

Stained Legend
Seas of Destiny
Simple Dungeoneer
I don't like the second that much. The first is great. The third is pretty cool.

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
Canada, Quebec, around the border between Ontario

First, off, yes, I do want to be in the tournament, even IF I doubt I'll place very high :laugh:

lol @ the name :laugh:

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I used the link in the OP to get to the tournament thread... and I don't remember what it's called, and I don't have it bookmarked. Maybe I'm missing something...

Oh, and since it's still not up, I'll post my Brawl code again.

5026-4084-0886

EDIT: ^^^^^ I'm really liking some of the sigs you guys are making... I might have to ask to use one... :D

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
attack of 1000 facepalms!!!

(not really, but you get it)

twilight, i send you a PM correcting my mistake several days ago, but ill sayit again, before my FC ended with 85, it's really 65.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
Hey Kabyk:

Since there's general Toon Link info in the OP, I asked Papipoll to make some recolors for us (he also made really good Zelda, Peach and Zamus recolors).

I thought it'd make a nice touch to the OP if pics were there (and he might make some customs) other than the original one on the Dojo:

Can I steal one of those?

Tahtah

Smash Apprentice
Hey Kabyk:

Since there's general Toon Link info in the OP, I asked Papipoll to make some recolors for us (he also made really good Zelda, Peach and Zamus recolors).

I thought it'd make a nice touch to the OP if pics were there (and he might make some customs) other than the original one on the Dojo:

thanks now i can make more userbars.

Top Bottom