• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
You guys like my sig? EDIT: aww the link wont show got to edit some more..EDIT2: there perfect

Ichida

Smash Ace
While we're on the topic of sigs... mine? Between my avatar and my sig I doubt more epic Toon Link screenshots can be found. XD

Ichida

Smash Ace
GENO BEAM!!!! EDIT: can u see the Knights of the Drowned Kingdom and link now?
I meant in terms of visual epicness, but when it comes to references, yes, that one was purely hilarious.

SmashBoards cuts your signature off after a certain length. You'll have to ditch the first one.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
Ok thanks my browser is really not working today -_-.so can someone tell me if it came out good?

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
sorry had to go my bro wanted to play so badly he annoyed the crap outa me on a side note I suck XD tho part of the reason was i forgot to change a few controler settings wen i was playing around with them yesterday i need to keep practicing XD(and stop dairing as much)

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
sorry had to go my bro wanted to play so badly he annoyed the crap outa me on a side note I suck XD tho part of the reason was i forgot to change a few controler settings wen i was playing around with them yesterday i need to keep practicing XD(and stop dairing as much)
You have skill, but you use it in the wrong way...

For one, you should use a more offensive playstyle, and not just wait for the enemy to recover.
Use more Bair and Nair for combos, and use more Fair to KO.

This guide helps alot.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I haven't been on Wi-Fi in some time guys. So I apologize if I haven't FC'ed all of you yet.

Ichida, it's actually a very epic sig. Sigh...If I had an SD Card.......

Brandon, your sig needs to have at least "KotDK" in it in some fashion. Requirement.

VVayfarer, I didn't have your IM before, which is why you weren't a Seeker. Although you will be when I update.

Also, why has no one posted their own basic guide to Toon Link? I've been waiting patiently.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
I haven't been on Wi-Fi in some time guys. So I apologize if I haven't FC'ed all of you yet.

Brandon, your sig needs to have at least "KotDK" in it in some fashion. Requirement.

VVayfarer, I didn't have your IM before, which is why you weren't a Seeker. Although you will be when I update.

Also, why has no one posted their own basic guide to Toon Link? I've been waiting patiently.
i have Knights Of the drowned kingdom in my sig. on a side note should i use bsticking to auto rar?

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
HUZZAH
Toon Link update!
About frickin' time!

...but as there's no Wolf, we get at least one more week...and he hasn't covered anywhere near all the stages...

You guys like my sig? EDIT: aww the link wont show got to edit some more..EDIT2: there perfect
I thought it had to have TL on it in some way?

LOL. I have soooooooo many TL pics that I need to transfer onto my computer...but I left my SD card at a friend's place...

Toon Link too, right?

I'm working on it!

gamerdude292

Smash Rookie
Post to sign up? Ok then..

*posts*

I don't know what other info you need, so I'll just imitate the first post with all the info normal members have:

gamerdude292
Brawl name: Froz
E-mail: gamerdude292@gmail.com
IM: swimmerguy621 [AIM]; gamerdude292@hotmail.com [MSN]
Friend Code: 0216-0505-8032

To introduce myself: hey all. Ever since I got Brawl and unlocked Toon Link I've been maining with him, and loving every bit of it. Slowly but surely my game is improving, and I feel that with a few months more of practice (considering my daily schedule is so packed), I'll have him mastered just as well as other pros. However, my goal in Brawl with TL is not to be a competitive TLer in tournaments (though if people think I'm good enough I'd look into it), but rather to be better than my irl friends. Super Smash Brothers, in my town, is traditionally a "party game," one of those where, when all the gamers gather, we'll play for a couple hours against each other. The majority of people are decent, but not pro, and I'm probably the only one that goes on forums to learn more about TL and how to beat people with him; in that sense I'm already a step ahead. Joining these forums, posting on gfaqs, talking to pros, and being inducted into the Knights of the Drowned Kingdom would help expand my horizons, master TL with help from the best, and eventually accomplish my goal.

Video games in general? I've been a hardcore gamer for the past 10 years, from my first game of Pokemon Blue to now. I've played, beaten, and remember hundreds of different games, and am well versed in current video game news and whatnot. For the past two years I've dabbled in online gaming with the game MapleStory (if any of you have heard of it), and worked my way up to the #1 F/P ArchMage in my server for a couple months. With the release of Brawl I've put aside most games, including that, to master TL.

Anyways, I'm done with the wall-of-text info. If this is at all a campaign where I have to say corny good things about myself to look better for induction, then I would say the following: don't judge me based on how many posts I've made here, my signature and avatar that don't exist, or the fact that I have 1 video on youtube of me in MapleStory. My life as a gamer spans many titles that I'm proud to say I know of and enjoyed playing. Video gaming is my number one hobby in life, and my legacy as a gamer crosses all of the titles I've played. While I may seem a complete noob based on my limited, but growing play time with Brawl, I have a decade of experience to work off of, and many surprises in store for those who give a chance to get to know me.

Thanks.

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
Canada, Quebec, around the border between Ontario
As much as I want to... I have no idea if the one I wrote would be anygood. I'm not a good gruide writer, and I'm not much more of a player. I'd probably just end up writing down stuff that isn't true, bad suggestions, etc.

Would you mind if I wrote... I dunno, during April? I'd to actualy become any good with Toonie first.

Oh, and I would add you on my IM, but I'm not at my apartement right now, and I won't be there until around Sunday night...

Yes. You can easily perform smash-attacks without the C-Stick.
lol, my C-Stick on my controller is broken... man, I gotta fix that...

JakeTL

Smash Cadet
Guide:

SHDA, do this by short hopping and shooting twice quickly.
RARBair, do this by running jumping and changing direction to setup a bair, then bair a bunch...

thats all you needlol

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
People, i need help!! I can't re-retrive my Brawl Friend Code!!!!!!

I have no idea how to get it back!!!

please respond ASAP!
thanks.

ChickenHunter

Smash Rookie
oh sorry those were just the attacks that i like to use alot. I found them to be very useful. from my experience most of the kills that i get are from up smashing. I like to meoter smash just i dont like the whole miss and die part.

also i suck at photoshop so.. i have a request.
can someone turn one of these pics into a sig for me? :dizzy:

thanks to anyone who does

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
No, you don't get it!!! O.k., the first and only time ive seen my FC was the first time I logged on to wifi, that's it...

and i was so excited, i didn't write it down, and i can't find it again!!!

I want to join the knights, but i can't until i show my FC, which i don't have!!!!!

Someone needs to say how i can find it again!!!

Top Bottom