• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

MIRN

Smash Cadet
Clink and I played a couple rounds today on wifi, but the lag was nearly unplayable. I'm hoping it'll improve in time to play everyone for this tournament. :/

Tahtah

Smash Apprentice
I won my first round against Kazu i won with 4-1.
It were some good matches Kazu only you need to use more uncharged arrows. because you always charge your arrows.

MIRN

Smash Cadet
Today is a late night at work, I won't be on till 9pm EST probably. I'll try to hurry and be on.:(

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
hey there whats up? I'm one of the moderators of the Twilight Heroes clan (Not to be confused with the member you have with the same name lol) and I happened to notice you guys on our allies list. So i thought I'd drop by and say hello. If you guys ever want to visit us our forum site is z15.invisionfree.com/twilight_heroes

Until later take care and good luck with the tournament :D
and as always happy brawling

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
Alright, I'm making changes to the Clan. This isn't working out. I'm obviously not being strict enough. Expect an update soon.
-prepares to CC-

I've added everyone who have submitted their FC's, so... could someone battle me?
Definitely.

...sometime, anyway.

It were some good matches Kazu only you need to use more uncharged arrows. because you always charge your arrows.
Post it in the tournament thread...on Kabyk's behalf.

hey there whats up? I'm one of the moderators of the Twilight Heroes clan (Not to be confused with the member you have with the same name lol) and I happened to notice you guys on our allies list. So i thought I'd drop by and say hello. If you guys ever want to visit us our forum site is z15.invisionfree.com/twilight_heroes

Argh. Was I here first? Did you copy my name? JK, I don't care. I hope I personally can still be your ally...I mean, I know it's kinda ironic that I'm twilight_hero and yet I play the Hero of Winds. But Link was gonna be my main. Before, you know, TL appeared. After which I just had to main him. 'cause, YL mainer in the last game. And while TP was (IMO) the better game, WW was still great and needed a rep. Anyway, gettin' off topic. Nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks twilight_hero is a freakin' awesome name.

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
Problems with my Brawl FC:

First of all, I couldn't even get the code coz I couldn't get into WiFi coz I borrowed my friend's Wii, and I didn't have wireless or an USB o_O
Second I had to give my friend his Wii back...and I don't think I can really get my Brawl file onto the Wii I'm gonna get for myself. Meaning I think I'll have to start all over (which I don't really mind actually, except for the fact that it takes so long to get some characters like: Jiggz, Wolf, and TOON LINK!)

So it's actually gonna be a somewhat long time until my codes show up X<
Sorry though (and my Pit, Pika, Marth and Toon Link were getting so good :()

Edit: WTF dude!? Stryks comic thread got closed! Just pointing that out, even though it happened like 2 days ago o_O
It seems I'm in the comic...sweet!
BTW: I started making some drawings of some Red Lion members. Not really done yet though. So far I have me, Stryks, and Kabyk. Eventually I'll start getting some members who usually post here (like Twilight and Paper Link)

NintendoTogepi

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm wondering, what are some good tips for bombs? I'm finding that I barely ever use them. In situations where I need a projectile, (I usually don't need them, I fight up close and in the air) I find that the arrow or boomerang are much better.

So...:)

Eagle

Smash Lord
I'd like to join The Knights of the Drowned Kingdom please.

Toon Link is my favorite and possibly my main.

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
Canada, Quebec, around the border between Ontario
I suck :laugh:

Hm, true, I suppose I'll have to work on that...

Toon Link's better than Link :laugh:

Wait, we're your allies? lol, half the total number of clans on SWF must be allied with you...

Hey guys, I'm wondering, what are some good tips for bombs? I'm finding that I barely ever use them. In situations where I need a projectile, (I usually don't need them, I fight up close and in the air) I find that the arrow or boomerang are much better.

... Learn to use them?

Ichida

Smash Ace
-While I, or members of the Order, cannot be everywhere, it is my idea that once Brawl is released, it is each members responsibility to report in their activity in tournaments and their support of Toon Link (by informing people of the KotDK and by actually using Toon Link in-game). Yes, I know the flaw in this, but I am willing to depend on the Honor System for this set-up.
In keeping with this rule I'd just like to say that I plan on debuting on the tournament stage with Toon Link in the upcoming Smash Wars tournament. I'll be recording my match(es) via GameBridge and YouTubing it/them for all to see.

-For now, lastly, sigs. If you are a member of the KotDK, you can make your own signature or use one of ours. We have two right now, the one in my personal sig, and Fawriels, who I will post below. The only requirement is that the sig contain Toon Link and the name "Knights of the Drowned Kingdom". "KotDK" is acceptable as well.
Already taken care of. Cool, na?

Same here. They are fun for sniping someone out of the air with though, if you have enough time. The C-stick allows you to easily pick what direction to lob bombs in. Also, while DIing is the better choice, if you're caught in a cheap attack like Pit or Meta Knight's neutral A, having a bomb go off in your hand would be a way to free yourself and do some damage at the same time. Plus, since bombs are slow even when thrown, you can use quick arrow shots to keep them stunned to allow the bomb to hit its mark. It's quite a fun maneuver. XD

Ichida

Smash Ace
I have also added Burning Lava, Ylink_U, Kazu, criz, Ichida, Tahtah, and BattleChrist, however they have yet to friend me back.
Not at home, so I don't have access to MSN, but I'll confirm you once I get home.

** New member roster. "Seekers of the Triforce" are the members who have all the met all requirements. I am stopping the tournament right now. I will leave the thread up until I restart it. ONLY SEEKERS CAN BE IN THE TOURNAMENT STARTING NOW. Everyone else is a Civilian (Citizen) or lower and cannot compete.
Count me in when you start it back up. :)

** Added Ichida to the clan list! Welcome!
*Zelda grand item fanfare*

ChickenHunter

Smash Rookie
Hello can i join the Kights of the Drowned Kingdom? Im good as toon link and know how to harass every boss on intense (except tabuu) with him.
Im nothing too flashy but i can get lucky alot
but then again.... im very unlucky. heres why:
glitch through floor
bomb on my head killing me at the last second
etc etc
<also i will bring my friend code.

ChickenHunter

Smash Rookie
umm what kind of info exactly? (sorry)

as for glitching through the floor.
brinstar depths. 1v1. i had 50 damage he had 150. map rotated. i got sucked in somehow. fell through. died and lost the match. this has happened several times on most maps.

EDIT:
ChickenHunter
Brawl Name: Kevin
E-Mail: superchickenhunter@yahoo.com
IM: MegaChickenHunt
Friend Code: 3523 1709 5727

is that it?

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
ill just post my info again since no one seems to be responding to me.
My brawl name is Brand because my full name wont fit -_-. lmao

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
Problems with my Brawl FC:

First of all, I couldn't even get the code coz I couldn't get into WiFi coz I borrowed my friend's Wii, and I didn't have wireless or an USB o_O
Second I had to give my friend his Wii back...and I don't think I can really get my Brawl file onto the Wii I'm gonna get for myself. Meaning I think I'll have to start all over (which I don't really mind actually, except for the fact that it takes so long to get some characters like: Jiggz, Wolf, and TOON LINK!)

So it's actually gonna be a somewhat long time until my codes show up X<
Sorry though (and my Pit, Pika, Marth and Toon Link were getting so good :()

Edit: WTF dude!? Stryks comic thread got closed! Just pointing that out, even though it happened like 2 days ago o_O
It seems I'm in the comic...sweet!
BTW: I started making some drawings of some Red Lion members. Not really done yet though. So far I have me, Stryks, and Kabyk. Eventually I'll start getting some members who usually post here (like Twilight and Paper Link)
LOL, how you gonna draw me? You have no idea what I look like!

Well...they go less far, but are still useful for stun periods. Pull one out whenever you have a chance. You may find a use for it since you already have it out, or they're easy to get rid of if you don't. BTW: YL and TL aren't up-close fighters until you need to make a KO. While the bair is definitely great, save it for killing combos. Learn to use your projectiles!

I suck :laugh:

Hm, true, I suppose I'll have to work on that...

Toon Link's better than Link :laugh:

Wait, we're your allies? lol, half the total number of clans on SWF must be allied with you...

... Learn to use them?
ROFL. Yeah...

ALRIGHT. I'm going to update the OP after I inform you all here that I'm going to. Ichida, I'm going to add you. Read new rules, people!
Yes, sir!

Not at home, so I don't have access to MSN, but I'll confirm you once I get home.

Count me in when you start it back up. :)

*Zelda grand item fanfare*
Da-da-da-daaaaaaaaaaaa!

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
Hello!! I am known as Someguy19 around here, and i would liek to join this toon link clan, i've read the guidelines, and im very pleased with how you put this together. My smash name is SOMGY, (only 5 letters, doesn't work well) I look forward to fighting along all of you, and our friends at the twilight heroes link clan (see, i read the entire first post)

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
Name: Someguy12
Smash Name: SOMEGY
E-Mail: sjacobs94@austin.rr.com
Smash FC: ..... he eh eh eh he..... this is awkward... the first (and only) time i saw my FC was the first time i logged on to wifi, and i didn't bother to write it down.. so as of right now i have no clue, but i will soon, like today, so look for this post, ill edit this post when i know what my FC is, sry about the inconvience.

Top Bottom