• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by NessExclusively
I'd like to join this clan I'm a lvl 8 thief ( obvious if you look to the left of this post) I've got 89 posts. I normally battle atleast 5 times a week. I unfortunately do not have an instant messager but i'm trying to get one. I've also got 35 battles fought. I hope that you will consider letting me join your clan.
I see no reason why I wouldn't let you join. Welcome aboard.

LurkieBoy

Smash Rookie
Well I can Join as the Chronicler.Make me a Chronicler signature with Chronicler on it with Young Link, Pikachu And A Shark

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
did Lurkie join? From the last page...I figured that Lurkie was a no-go.....oh well its what ever the chief says that goes ^_^ and since iRO consumes my life and im grounded till this friday...im off to go play my DS..oh and do we have a treasurer? Cuz I need money to heal so i can battle.......

Roku- Peaceness

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Rokutanda
did Lurkie join? From the last page...I figured that Lurkie was a no-go.....oh well its what ever the chief says that goes ^_^ and since iRO consumes my life and im grounded till this friday...im off to go play my DS..oh and do we have a treasurer? Cuz I need money to heal so i can battle.......

Roku- Peaceness
No Lurkie didn't make it.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
schweetness.

Command Sergent Major ChRed2AKrisp. I like the sound of that.

And NessExclusively, welcome to the clan! I'm a level9 theif too, lets battle sometime.

I'm glad thye RPG was started for this site. Its fun to do when ur bored, and its a free online game!

Oh, and i'm curious about something. Who PM's the password to new members? Linkrulz gave me the password, but he's not running th clan or anything, he's a normal member like me. Just wondering for curiosity's sake.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
I think its any of the higher ranking people in our clan but i unno.
oh and welcome to our new member and how bout that money lender thing? cuz i want to battle but i cant heal and get a tonic so i need some cash......but its s'ok if we dont have/get one

Edit: W00tness(for no apparent reason)>_>;;

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by LurkieBoy
Well I can Join as the Chronicler.Make me a Chronicler signature with Chronicler on it with Young Link, Pikachu And A Shark
1. You don't have 30 posts yet.
2. We don't have nor want a chronicler position.
3. Pikachu, Young Link, and a shark would make a horrible banner.

Originally posted by ChRed2AKrisp
Oh, and i'm curious about something. Who PM's the password to new members? Linkrulz gave me the password, but he's not running th clan or anything, he's a normal member like me. Just wondering for curiosity's sake.
I usually try to remember to do it but sometimes I forget, so if you see a member without the clan alignment, just send them the password.

Roku, I can loan you the money, but you have to pay it back. How much you need?

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering if you could make me a banner that said

Twenty-five playable characters, and who am I? NessExclusively.

It would have the character picking screen and a nice picture of Ness in his taunt when he's got his hands at his sides. Hope that's not to much of a challenge. Thx in advance

Who Am I???

Smash Ace

Am I in your banner?

Yea my clan is dead. PoC is dead, BC is dead, HLTD is dead, HH is goneish, Chroniclers never got started and then there is you guys.

nothing much else to say. Hope this isnt classified as spam.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Wow, lucky me. I picked this clan because I liked Zelda games and it was one of the first on the list. I got lucky.

Also if anybody needs money just ask me. I've got more then I can ever think to spend. But it seems that Roku got the money he needed to heal.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
yea i got my money--thanks Linkrulz ^_^ ill pay ya back.......eventually
so other than that...i was just wondering if anyone would like to contribute to the manga i am currently working on? im kinda stuck and need motivation >_>;;
Look at it here

you can see what i have so far here(and other things if desired) and just a warning the opening is teh total sucksness

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord

It would have the character picking screen and a nice picture of Ness in his taunt when he's got his hands at his sides. Hope that's not to much of a challenge. Thx in advance
That seems a little complicated. How about a Ness banner with the "Who am I?" and "NessExclusively"?

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Originally posted by Rebel581
Wow, lucky me. I picked this clan because I liked Zelda games and it was one of the first on the list. I got lucky.

Also if anybody needs money just ask me. I've got more then I can ever think to spend. But it seems that Roku got the money he needed to heal.

I wish I had that kind of gil. The next sword I get at level 17, is like 180 gil! and my armor is 125 gil, so thats 305 gil! I only have 80 something gil and I will never get that kind of cash.

I hope that we get clan paychecks and the top ten reward things soon. I really need it. I only wish that they started at the begining of April, buy alas that will never happen.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master

and then you told me about this clan so i joined it also!:D

this is sad that we arrived just as the days of RPG are dwindling.

@night strife: ask rebel or me for some gil(preferably rebel)

i'm pissed. i can't find any1 to battle, and i've had the same sword for a long time. just one level up and i'll get a two handed sword.

Night Strife

I don't like to pay back. Because when you do get money, you have to pay them back. Then its all a good waste of time in the end.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Night Strife
I don't like to pay back. Because when you do get money, you have to pay them back. Then its all a good waste of time in the end.
It's only right to pay them back. They got the money in the first place.

Night Strife

I know. Thats the whole reason I don't ask, unless they don't rpg or something. I said I wish I had that kind of cash, but I never asked for it, because later I would have to pay them, so I don't.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
UndrDog is no longer in the clan. Just so you know.

Also, Void dropped out of the tournament, and Night Strife is the winner of the tournament! I let him have the win since he got me to level 15. Here are the rewards:

1st: Night Strife- 150 points and the title 'Champion'.
2nd: Ultima Nightmare- 75 points
3rd: LinkRulzs- 25 points

We might have another soon. It all depends on how many clan members wish to participate. Also, I might setup a website for a clan.

Night Strife

Originally posted by Anthony C
I'm in the next tournament.
I might as well be in it.

Edit: I might not be, since I don't want to be winning all the time. I might join if a lot of people are in it. If not. I'm deciding not to join.

So put me on as no.....for now

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Night Strife
I might as well be in it.

Edit: I might not be, since I don't want to be winning all the time. I might join if a lot of people are in it. If not. I'm deciding not to join.

So put me on as no.....for now
Want another "boxing" match to prepare for the next tournament?

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
hea i might actually be leaving this site....everytime i get on the cpu i play iRO and i dun care too much for the rpg thing anymore....but i unno..i'm trying to get my manga done so i can submit it(i have new pics for it) im going to start working at borders ^_^ then there is all the school work i should be doing>_>;; so yea i might be leaving the forums but i dun know yet for sure

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
hea i might actually be leaving this site....everytime i get on the cpu i play iRO and i dun care too much for the rpg thing anymore....but i unno..i'm trying to get my manga done so i can submit it(i have new pics for it) im going to start working at borders ^_^ then there is all the school work i should be doing>_>;; so yea i might be leaving the forums but i dun know yet for sure
I hope you don't have to leave. You were one of my first members.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
I'm in the next tournament. I need the experience.

And Rokutanda, I'm going to loan you 100 gil. If you leave please give it back but otherwise pay me back whenever.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
We signed up the same day, our first battles were against eachother.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I'm in the next tournament. I need the experience.

And Rokutanda, I'm going to loan you 100 gil. If you leave please give it back but otherwise pay me back whenever.
You're very good w/money. You battle often and have over 2000 Gil.

Since I don't want this to be SPAM, I'll add something about the tournament.

It seems that this tournament will have more members than the last one.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
linkrulzs your PM box is full.

i couldn't send you a PM, so just to let you know i challenged you

i an't wait to finally get to be in a tourney

Night Strife

This is good. So many people in the tourney. It feels good to be in the best clan. Ha take that BC! Take That!!!

Well yea, and I decided to be in the tournament, because I have nothing else to do. >_> Yea, thats about it

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
im going to stay on the forum....but i dun want to rpg anymore....is it ok if i still post here? oh and i am NOT in the tourny

Top Bottom