• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
ok thanks..i just got WC3 so i play that when im not on iRO...so my posts might be few and far between but ill post eventually

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I would like to inform everyone here this Sunday will be the first day when we won't have a points update. Give me a break peoples!!!

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Rokutanda
ok thanks..i just got WC3 so i play that when im not on iRO...so my posts might be few and far between but ill post eventually
When you go online what's your username? My username on Battle.net is the same as it is here.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Originally posted by Anthony C
I would like to inform everyone here this Sunday will be the first day when we won't have a points update. Give me a break peoples!!!
Hey Anthony, I have nothing to do, so I can update the points? Since you have things to do while I do not.

I probably did the points wrong, so keep that in mind

Private First Class
Shieldz
MediocreGamer

Corporal
Jago
Ninja

Sergeant
DarkKirby26
Void
NessExclusively
Rokutanda

Command Sergeant Major
Rebel581
ChRed2AKrisp

Lieutenant
Linkrukzs

Major
Night Strife

Higher Ranks
Minister of the Exterior- Viper#2
Minister of the Interior- Anthony C
Grand Commander- Ultima Nightmare

Yea, keep in mind that I could of done these wrong

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Rebel581
When you go online what's your username? My username on Battle.net is the same as it is here.
same for me too...i get into chanel Grana and i play with my friend...if you wanna play sometime just im me or im on anytime between 4-6pm(est) during the week(oh and i might not be on at all till midterms again, 73 in english will get my mom pissed) but yea i might be on >_>;;

EDIT: oh i donated my amazing 9 money to anthony since he had the lowest i saw ^_^

EDIT2: just got home from school and i am NOT grounded so i will be on like.......all the time

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Im wondering why you dont RPG anymore, Rokutanda?It does get boring but I play when im bored.And whos in the tournament?

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
i dont feel the need i guess..... its prolly cuz i play iRO all the time and that feeds my rpg needs ^_^....other than that i dunno why

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
lol i understand how ya feel..i play all the time and it never gets anybetter but i cant stop playing for some reason >_> but soo much for diablo 2 yet..the expansion disk didnt work

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Is anybody willing to update the points while he is gone? I would do it, but I'm always busy with something. >_<

Night Strife

Yea, I forgot to update the points, but here they are!

Inactive
MediocreGamer
Void

Private First Class
Shieldz

Corporal
Jago
Ninja

Sergeant
DarkKirby26
Nessexclusively

Command Sergeant Major
Rokutanda
Rebel581
ChRed2AKrisp

Lieutenant
Linkrulzs

Major
Night Strife

Higher Ranks Members
Viper#2- Minister of the Exterior
Anthony C- Minister of the Interior
Ultima Nightmare- Grand Command

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
so well......the rpg has all but died...we are the only majorly active clan.....and im always playing iRO...........hmmmm oh that reminds me, i got a pm asking for a battle...just a reminder I DO NOT RPG ANYMORE thanks ^_^

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
We might not be the only majorly active clan anymore. Hylian Heroes has gotten 2 members back and they seem serious about being active again.

Night Strife

Well thats a good thing, now if only a BC allied clan came back. Its good that HH came back but I mean the whole reason I joined a clan is because I heard the idea that there could be a war.

Other than that Clans are worthless and have no purpose what so ever other than to say this one is cooler, and talking trash doesn't need a clan anyways.

If only people didn't leave..........if only...

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
With UndrDog leaving the clan, Anthony C being gone, and Rokutanda not RPing any more, me, you, and LinkRulzs are the only majorly active members.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
what are you talking about ?
i joined the clan maybe 3 weeks ago and i'm already level 12
i want to battle as much as possible
just that it seems like you don't want to battle as often nightmare,
and linkrulzs and night strife are both lightning which kicks darks ***
the only other person i can play is REbel and every since i got two levels higher than him, he doesn't play me

he only battles if he's certain he's going to win which is no fun

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by ChRed2AKrisp
what are you talking about ?
i joined the clan maybe 3 weeks ago and i'm already level 12
i want to battle as much as possible
just that it seems like you don't want to battle as often nightmare,
and linkrulzs and night strife are both lightning which kicks darks ***
the only other person i can play is REbel and every since i got two levels higher than him, he doesn't play me

he only battles if he's certain he's going to win which is no fun
I was talking about posts in this thread, not battling. I'm where I want to be at with level 15. I don't have the time either. You do know that you can take turns doing retreat battles, where you retreat 5 times and they retreat 5 times.

Night Strife

Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
You do know that you can take turns doing retreat battles, where you retreat 5 times and they retreat 5 times.
I taught everyone that, Me and Linkrulzs both were thr first to do that. It was his idea so, yea.......and he knows.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
<_<
>_>
*runs and hides*
im not the sacrafice....(i hope)
so yea, friday-monday i wont post much....if at all....cuz its 2x exp on iRO so ill be on that ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT
gl to the sacrafice tohugh(youll need it)

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Since Sunday is Easter, I'll update today.

Private First Class
Shieldz
Mediocre Gamer

Corporals
Jago
Ninja

Sergeants
Dark Kirby 26
Void
NessExclusively

Command Sergeant Majors
Rokutanda
Rebel581

Lieutenant
ChRed2AKrisp
LinkRulzs

Captain
UndrDog

Major
NightStrife

Higher Ranked Members
Viper
Anthony C
Ultima Nightmare

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I think we should stop allowing new members. If we do that, that will force someone to open a new clan. That would make this board more livlier(sp?).

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Anthony C. Then people will join HH or they will make their own clans and then that would bring the RPG back to life(I hope).

Night Strife

It takes a few people to make a clan, and only like 1 new person a month comes and wants to play. So by a year we got 12 members that could make a clan.......wait by that time the other 11 have left.....which brings us back where we started

So its not a good idea, but do what you want.

Top Bottom