• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
In another week or so, when I get some free time, I'm going to clean out the inactive members and change the rules a bit.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Good Idea, and...
Points Update

Privates
Chuck Roast
Link29
Samus Masterangel
Psycho958
RPGMarran
T Bird
JCBizkit
DemonSlayer
CJ
Shieldz

Private First Class
Mediocre Gamer

Corporals
Jago
Ninja

Sergeants
Dark Kirby 26
Void
Rokutanda
ChRed2AKrisp

Command Sergeant Majors
Rebel581
LinkRulzs

Lieutenant
NightStrife

Captain
UndrDog

Higher Ranked Members
Anthony C
Viper
Ultima Nightmare

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Linkrulzs
I think if someone doesnt post in the clan thread and there in the clan and its been a while when they posted in the clan thread they should be taken off the clan so people in are clan are actully active and not havent alot of people that arent active.Id say if they didnt post somewhere in 2 weeks they should be taken of the clan and we should send messages to them and they need to respond and if they dont,they will be taken of the clan.But if they say if there going on vaction are grounded or whatever and they tell us,they can still be in the clan.And to join the clan they have to be over a level 5 and have more than 50 posts.

Just a idea though,but it would be smart if you did it so we dont have noobs in are clan who only post once and then never come back.
I agree with everything you said except that level 5 thing. I think level 1 is good enough. But like 30-50 posts to join sounds right.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Actually, level 3 sounds like it would be better. I don't want level 1s because they might not battle at all, and I don't think I want level 5s because they will probably start getting bored with it, like I did.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Thats sounds good. Atleast level 3 and 30 posts. I think 50 posts is too high. When I first joined the RPG, there was this new clan that I wanted to join but couldn't since I only had like 30 posts when you needed 50. I was already level 6, so the next day I decied to join another clan. So people might not join if the post requirement is to high.

Anyways, how many points do you get if you get third, second, and first place in the tournament. I can't find the post anywhere. I would like to know how much I will get:demon:

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
huh sadly, my mom took away the internet privelages on my computer, and i don't like using this one for battles since it doesn't have AIM. I guess i'll have to wait until i get my LAN cable back or we have another tourney. Don't bump me off, i'm still here. cya until i gets de LAN cable back den.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
Viper#2

Hey! can i join the tourney have to catch up, and what ever u guys r going through i'm sure everything will work out eventually. If u want my opinion i would say " that it's a really good idea, level 3 - 50 post is perfect".

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
omgwtfbbq

We are having another tourny? Man I miss out on too much around here.....oh well I'll join if we are if not....put me up for the next one ^_^

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Its still the same tournament.We are just waiting for Night Strife to battle Void and the winner of that battle Will play Ultima Nightmare in The finals to see who is the winner for the tournament.And I have to play the loser of the battle with Void vs. Night Strife to see who will get third place.After those two battles the tournament will be over.1st place gets 150 points,second place gets 75 points,and third place gets 25 points.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
Viper#2

My bad :D! Very sorry i thought we were having a next one. Anyway whats new, anything for me to do?????

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
omgwtfbbq>_>;;

so yeah..its me again ^_^ just checking to see if anything is new or not(apparently not) so yeah i guess ignore me like usual ^_^

Night Strife

Originally posted by LurkieBoy
I want to join!:D :pow:

You made a new clan and then leave it(even though it never started) and decide to join us, decide on one. Well if you do decide to join, hope you make it.

First you should start battling and leveling up. Yea, if you have any questions about the RPG IM me. Yea..........I'm out

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Well, if you want to join the clan you might want to gain levels,and get more posts and Ultima when are you going to sweep out the noobs who just posted and left?And LurkieBoy, are you a active Member of Smash World Fourms?And Night Sfrife your PM box is full.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Anthony C
I can't wait until we get rid of the non-active members. Then I can stop "not" updating their points.
For the future, when you post the points, just put an inactive list and I will remove those members, if they have not yet gave a reason for their not posting. When you look at their profiles, it should give a date and time of their last post. If it is over 2 weeks, they will be removed.

Also, just so everyone knows, there is no more General of the Army position. The second-in-commands are the Ministers of Exterior and Interior. They can let new members into the clan, so I don't always have to do it.

Originally posted by LurkieBoy
I want to join!:D :pow:
With the new rules, you cannot join until you are atleast level 3 in the RPG and have a minimum of 30 posts. If you still wish to join when you meet these circumstances, you may.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
omgwtfbbq

Hea im just stopping in to let you know that i wont be home this weekend...and im updating my usual lack of info about our clan>_>;;

LurkieBoy

Smash Rookie
WHY YOU ********!

Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
For the future, when you post the points, just put an inactive list and I will remove those members, if they have not yet gave a reason for their not posting. When you look at their profiles, it should give a date and time of their last post. If it is over 2 weeks, they will be removed.

Also, just so everyone knows, there is no more General of the Army position. The second-in-commands are the Ministers of Exterior and Interior. They can let new members into the clan, so I don't always have to do it.

With the new rules, you cannot join until you are atleast level 3 in the RPG and have a minimum of 30 posts. If you still wish to join when you meet these circumstances, you may.
I challlanged riley but he has not responded!:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

LurkieBoy

Smash Rookie
poopie!

Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare

I challlanged riley but he has not responded!:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:LOPEY butts!

LurkieBoy

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by Night Strife
You made a new clan and then leave it(even though it never started) and decide to join us, decide on one. Well if you do decide to join, hope you make it.

First you should start battling and leveling up. Yea, if you have any questions about the RPG IM me. Yea..........I'm out
its
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
LurkieBoy, stop spamming up my thread. You cannot join until you are level 3 and have atleast 30 posts. That's the way it is. The reason for that is I don't want any n00bs in this clan, which is the way you are acting right now.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
I say that LurkieBoy should not be able to join the clan even when he makes the limit because hes acting like a n00b.

Night Strife

Totally agree with Linkrulzs. Lurkieboy, your a n00b! If you do not change then there is no way that you can join. If you do then I would leave than be in a clan with you!

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
You dont have to worry about LurkieBoy joining the clan because I pmed Ultima Nightmare saying that LurkieBoy should not be able to join the clan even if he gets over 30 posts and gets to level 3. Ultima replied that I wont let LurkieBoy join even if gets to level three and gets 30 posts because he is a n00b and probable will always be a n00b.So you dont have to worry about LurkieBoy joining the clan.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
Viper#2

Hey! y r u not letting him in the clan even if he gets 30 post and reach lvl 3, u don't know if he could change. If thats the requirements then we have to let him in, and Linkrulzs u really have no say when coming to letting members in the clan, so plz don't ever try to make a decision with Ultima again.

You dont have to worry about LurkieBoy joining the clan because I pmed Ultima Nightmare saying that LurkieBoy should not be able to join the clan even if he gets over 30 posts and gets to level 3. Ultima replied that I wont let LurkieBoy join even if gets to level three and gets 30 posts because he is a n00b and probable will always be a n00b.So you dont have to worry about LurkieBoy joining the clan.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Viper#2,Look at Lurkieboy's posts.He posted a battle registry topic in the pool room when it belongs in RPG headquaters,but even if he posted RPG headquarters it would be closed.Look at the other posts.There basiclly spam and he spammed in are topic,always posts with a smilies in his posts,and to me,he seems like a 8 year-old!He says he lives in hyrule,he spams,and he makes topics in the wrong room.After looking at his posts,do you think hes really going to change?

Night Strife

Some people change. Actually a lot of people do. We should wait to see if he doesn't change before we decide if we can let him join or not. He probably quit by our conversation, so yea.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
viper#2

lol! yah i think after he see our post he won't want to join. And he actually seems to be 8 an under, but when i had first join u won't beleive the things i was going to do. My brother Nappydude helped me alot, if it wasn't for him i think i would of been lost so thats why i'm giving the kid a chance. But anyway i hear what your saying Link, but plz don't make any decision until Ultima and i or Roku talk or chat or pm each other first.

Originally posted by Night Strife
Some people change. Actually a lot of people do. We should wait to see if he doesn't change before we decide if we can let him join or not. He probably quit by our conversation, so yea.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
I dont care if he joins or not, its just that he was acting like a noob and if he joins the clan, he might still act like a noob,and for all we know he might not want to join the clan or he might not ever get over 30 posts or get to a level 3 or higher.And he might act smart so he can get in the clan,but when he gets in the clan because he changed,then he might start acting like a noob again.But we have to wait and see.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
viper#2

Man kool yourself! easy Link, he's not going to be in the clan, Ultima already made a decision, so whats the big deal. I was just giving my point of view man! So don't start an arguement or try to.

I dont care if he joins or not, its just that he was acting like a noob and if he joins the clan, he might still act like a noob,and for all we know he might not want to join the clan or he might not ever get over 30 posts or get to a level 3 or higher.And he might act smart so he can get in the clan,but when he gets in the clan because he changed,then he might start acting like a noob again.But we have to wait and see.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
ok,I just thought that he could still join the clan even if he got over 30 posts and gets over level 3.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Points Update

Inactive Members
Chuck Roast
Link29
Samus Masterangel
Psycho958
RPGMarran
T Bird
JCBizkit
DemonSlayer
CJ

Private First Class
Shieldz
Mediocre Gamer

Corporals
Jago
Ninja

Sergeants
Dark Kirby 26
Void
Rokutanda

Command Sergeant Major
ChRed2AKrisp
Rebel581

Lieutenants
LinkRulzs
NightStrife

Captain
UndrDog

Higher Ranked Members
Anthony C - Minister of the Interior
Viper - Minister of the Exterior
Marth n Roy - Retired General of the Army
Ultima Nightmare - Grand Commander

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I have my reasons for the decision I made. He put our clan as his clan in his profile and he isn't a member. He made his own clan. He spammed in this thread, which is against one of the clan rules. He posts threads in the wrong catagories. It's probably only a matter of time till he gets banned.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Re: viper#2

Originally posted by Viper#2
But anyway i hear what your saying Link, but plz don't make any decision until Ultima and i or Roku talk or chat or pm each other first.
why me? not that im complaining ^_^ i enjoy being a part of this caln but im just curious as to why me? oh and im back from my weekend retreat(MY TEAM PWN'D ALL!!!!!)

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to join this clan I'm a lvl 8 thief ( obvious if you look to the left of this post) I've got 89 posts. I normally battle atleast 5 times a week. I unfortunately do not have an instant messager but i'm trying to get one. I've also got 35 battles fought. I hope that you will consider letting me join your clan.

Night Strife

I think there is nothing aganist you. So there is no reason why you shouldn't join. I'm not the one to say weather you can join or not. I hope you can join.

Yea, thats it. I'm out

Top Bottom