• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Rokutanda
Does anyone in our ever expanding clan play Ragnarok Online?
I thought you were talking about another MMORPG.

Points Update
New Members
Rebel581
ChRed2AKrisp

Privates
Chuck Roast
Link29
Samus Masterangel
Psycho958
RPGMarran
T Bird
JCBizkit
DemonSlayer
CJ
Shieldz

Private First Class
Mediocre Gamer

Corporals
Jago
Ninja

Sergeants
LinkRulzs
Dark Kirby 26
Void
Rokutanda

Command Sergeant Major
Night Strife

Captain
UndrDog

Higher Class Members
Anthony C - Minister of the Interior
Viper - Minister of the Exterior
Marth n Roy - Former General of the Army
Ultima Nightmare - Grand Commander

*LET THE TOURNAMENT BEGIN*

First Round
Anthony(Me) vs LinkRulzs
Semi-Final Round
Winner of Round 1 vs Ultima Nightmare
Void vs Night Strife

Anthony C

Smash Ace
LinkRulzs won the first round, now he battles against Ultima Nightmare in the Semi-Finals.

Void and Night Strife will also battle eachother in the Semi-Finals.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
arent you supposed to post the battle link? oh well yea im at school again...and im bored anyone want a wallpaper made? how bout a banner? heh............(dies)

Happosai

Smash Journeyman
the elements are like this

short note: DARK ISNT WEAK AGAINST THUNDER

water>fire
fire>earth
earth>lightning
lightning>water

dark>light>dark, dont get that one either

General Fox

Smash Journeyman
Darks are weak against Thunders physically. Their defense stat is waaaaaay higher than our attack, and they have the 2-hand swords that could chop us into itsy bitsy pieces with only our Evade stat to save our ***. Sorry to admit it, after multiple thrashings from WAI. And we are same level too. ;_;

Case closed. *runs out of topic like a madman yelling random things*

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
yea....well iRO consumes my life(and the 2 hours a day i get on the compy)...bad grades= less fun oh well i try to be active i cant battle though(no moneies T_T)

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
well it seems confusion runs amuck.... i guess ill have to come back to keep the peace...j/k :rotfl: :starman: :rotfl: :starman: :******:...yea well iRO owns my soul so i have to answer its beckoning call >_>;;

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Sorry. The wall was being redone.....which had the computer connection. It sucked, and I leave for a 5 day trip tonight. Well I'm gonna be away for a while...yea. Just leave me out of it, or unless you can wit that long

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Night Strife
Sorry. The wall was being redone.....which had the computer connection. It sucked, and I leave for a 5 day trip tonight. Well I'm gonna be away for a while...yea. Just leave me out of it, or unless you can wit that long
Then we will wait. That'll give Void some time to train, too.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
HAPPY B-DAY TO ME ^_^ oh well yea im just stoppin in to see whas goin down...
It's your birthday? You should have told me so I could avoid getting you something.

Points Update
Privates
Chuck Roast
Link29
Samus Masterangel
Psycho958
RPGMarran
T Bird
JCBizkit
DemonSlayer
CJ
Shieldz

Private First Class
Mediocre Gamer

Corpoals
Jago
Ninja

Sergeants
Dark Kirby 26
Void
LinkRulzs
ChRed2AKrisp
Rokutanda

Command Sergeant Major
Rebel581
NightStrife

Captain
UndrDog

Higher Ranked Members
Anthony C- Minister of the Interior
Viper - Minister of the Exterior
Marth n Roy - Retired General of the Army
Ultima Nightmare - Grand Commander

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
I might be a higher ranked than you if I joined SWF before you. Happy Birthday Rokutanda!And for the tournament,Im going to the Battle for 3rd bracket because I lost to Ultima Nightmare.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Well.......i think im ungrounded but i unno <_<;;>_> yea i would just ignore me like everyone else......^_^ ok so since i gave my daily random two cents.....POOFFF!!!!!!!1

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Hey, I'm back. So happy birthday Rokutanda....yea I was late. Well I'm back and ready for the tournament.

Disney was great;)

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
help?

what is happening to our clan? we are unorganized to say the least and we seem to want sensless violence.....wait thats not a bad thing >_>;; anyways this is my usual stop in to seewhatshappeningrandompostaboutcrapthing....^_^ oh well....such is life

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Re: help?

what is happening to our clan? we are unorganized to say the least and we seem to want sensless violence.....wait thats not a bad thing >_>;; anyways this is my usual stop in to seewhatshappeningrandompostaboutcrapthing....^_^ oh well....such is life
The point of these tournaments is for the members to get their levels up, but no one trains during the week that I give them to do so.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
Re: Re: help?

hey! everyone i'm sorry that i've been out for a whole month, believe me i was doing a very important course so don't mind. Guess i missed a tourny, heheh:p i'll just have to catch back up right! I'm Back now so give me a holla if yuall want anything ok?

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Re: help?

I guess you can say we are the unofficial quickest growing clan on the board but, I don't think we're unorganized. All we have to do is wait a few weeks and we'll get back on track.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Re: Re: help?

Originally posted by Anthony C
I guess you can say we are the unofficial quickest growing clan on the board but, I don't think we're unorganized. All we have to do is wait a few weeks and we'll get back on track.
We are quickest growing in terms of members, but most of them are just people that posted once or twice, then never again.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
I think if someone doesnt post in the clan thread and there in the clan and its been a while when they posted in the clan thread they should be taken off the clan so people in are clan are actully active and not havent alot of people that arent active.Id say if they didnt post somewhere in 2 weeks they should be taken of the clan and we should send messages to them and they need to respond and if they dont,they will be taken of the clan.But if they say if there going on vaction are grounded or whatever and they tell us,they can still be in the clan.And to join the clan they have to be over a level 5 and have more than 50 posts.

Just a idea though,but it would be smart if you did it so we dont have noobs in are clan who only post once and then never come back.

Top Bottom