• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
What has happened to our clan? No one is active (i shouldnt be saying anything.) Not even the newbies for Christ sakes. Well i am kinda back, i doubt i will get any leveling up done, but at least i can earn some gold.

PS: Pyskoraider, i wish u good luck as a minister of interior, it takes a lot of responsibility (which i lack.) I am sure you will do just fine.

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
Ultima Nightmare said:
With that attitude, it will be.

Welcome aboard, hyrulianking. You need to make an RPG character.
Well, i just call it how i see it Ultima.

Well guys, i want out of the clan. I really dont see the point on being on a clan anymore, the RPG has slowed down a lot but im still trying to keep up with Crimson Darkness. Im sure Ultima can remove me from the clan.

May your ventures lead to success guys.

supernova63

Smash Journeyman
i too wish to join your clan oh great one
do u hav to be good or use char from a link game? like zelda or link? i use samus and if u want to see how good i am ill try and make a vid 4 u

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
supernova63 said:
i too wish to join your clan oh great one
do u hav to be good or use char from a link game? like zelda or link? i use samus and if u want to see how good i am ill try and make a vid 4 u
This is a clan for the RPG on this site. Still want to join?

scott_pwns_u

Smash Rookie
If at all possible, I would like to join your clan. I have heard it is very powerful, and is good to it's members. I will be faithful and always help when I can. I main Fox and my second is Peach.(kick ***!!)

Ronike

Smash Ace
You do realize that this is for the SWF RPG, not SSBM right? If so, you need to create a character first.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Sorry, I've been on about a week long hiatus due to the last week of school and all.

MarthHasASword and scott_pwns_u, you both must make a RPG character before I let you into the clan.

Skuv

Smash Rookie
I would like to join too, but is there like a text file for the RPG guidelines (Like attacks or something) somewhere? I have never made an rpg character and so im a noob to this...

Ronike

Smash Ace
If you are in the RPG viewing mode (which I believe you are since you have a character) there is an RPG manual button at the top. It will tell you most of the things you need to know. Also, its probably a good idea for you to get a job. Just click the job link in the link box and choose one.

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
Greetings, clan members. I am The Omenator, and currently am a mercenary looking for a clan to join. If I am permitted access to this one, I will be of very much use to you, Master.
Can I join?

Skuv

Smash Rookie
Ronike said:
If you are in the RPG viewing mode (which I believe you are since you have a character) there is an RPG manual button at the top. It will tell you most of the things you need to know. Also, its probably a good idea for you to get a job. Just click the job link in the link box and choose one.
Yeah I saw that when reading a different topic right after I posted that... I have never seen a forum with a built in RPG mode thing like that, pretty cool.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ultima Nightmare doesn't check this every day and you have only waited about two hours supermario62. Have patience my friend and check back tommorow. Plus both you and The Omenator need SWF RPG profiles. If you don't know how, go to the bottom of the page and find the page display type (probably says Revolution for you) and change it to RPG. Once you've done this, click RPG center at the top and the rest is self-explanatory.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Win fights. You should be able to beat Xeni pretty easily as a diviner. If you need more info, look for Chump_Money's guide to the game. Also it would be a good idea to buy dagger and a bandana

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Sorry for you guys having to wait. Thanks for helping these new members to make RPG profiles, Ronike.

Welcome to the clan Skuv, Omenator, and supermario62.

Top Bottom