• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
You can get higher by posting but don't use that as a reason to spam. And don't quadruple post like that. Use the edit function. Oh, and I don't make banners anymore so just request one in the Artwork Emporium.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Still here..

I am also happy to report that smashboards now has a 95.325% chance of not being banned by Websense for the rest of the year. <I made that number up...>

Anyway, Thanksgiving weekend + somewhere I don't really like to be + no internet = no smashboards... + unhappy me. But that's over so.

...By the way, who's the quadruple poster? <edit command>

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
sorry to talk in your guys's thread but I noticed that Dark mage Master has been spamming in your thread also. He spammed 6 messages in a row on our thread. If he does it agian, just tell McFox because he alrady warned him about spamming messages.

psykomasta

Smash Apprentice
You know, some of the members who are joining really need to stop stealing the ideas of people who have already been in the clans. I would also like some information about the bijynkian war, or Hylian War, or whatever it's going to be called.

Psykomasta

--First Diviner to beat Loki (Somehow) at level 4<by the name of PsykoFelixMaster>

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Hey, I just thought I'd post my battle results because the RPG is getting harder for me because of my position...

Anyway 1 tent was used <It usually isn't>
And the Battle was Cyborg'd.

HP: 189/284 N/A
MP: 201/201 N/A
STR: 220 N/A
DEF: 232 N/A
VIT: 84 N/A
EVA: 85 N/A
Rage: 3% N/A
EXP: 945/4500 EXP 135 EXP
Level: 17 0

Any suggestions?

Dr. Sloth

Smash Lord
In my secret base, in a secret location, plotting
If the bots are getting too buff for your character, try retreating to a weaker bot until you gain a level or two. It takes longer to gain experience this way, but it's safer. I myself have to be extra careful about when I switch to a stronger bot, because I intend to keep a perfect record. No escapes, no deaths.

Likewise, if Cyborg'd isn't giving you the experience you desire, save up silver for a while, and then buy some stronger equipment or Universal Implants and try your hand at a higher-level bot.

Psykoraider

Smash Rookie
Hey Crimson Darkness you kind of took my character ( Sensi Kashi) but its ok since your the strongest player in smashboards.

Yeah youre right its anAnime Series called Naruto that just came to the states

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i kinda quit the rpg cause its so hard to gain a level when I gain a max of 65 exp. and i still can't beat lasher...sorry

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
shut up raider, i'm da strongest non promotee anyway, i'm pretty sure u will never be ble to beat him either...and no...u can't defeat me

PsykoPHELITE

Smash Rookie
Hey just wondering cloud when are the next ranks coming in and just to let u know Psykoweezl kind of cheated your little bet.

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
PsykoPHELITE said:
Hey just wondering cloud when are the next ranks coming in and just to let u know Psykoweezl kind of cheated your little bet.
I apologize for the rank updates. Its just that i took a few weeks off. They should be up after weds. (i have a 10 page paper due on weds. so i need all the time to write)

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Update on me, still no battling done...getting difficult with little exp. being earned...
Other than that, I am a lot richer than I was before. Plus, the only thing I do to earn money is the bank and collect my salary...So, if you guys need money or anything like that...I'll help you out whenever I can get to a computer...

And other than THAT... It may ice/snow/sleet/whatever-something-that-can-cause-an-icy-like-thing-to-happen so that we get out of school tomorrow. In which case, I will be playing smash with my friend; Or I will be playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 <Kicks bleep>; Or I will be playing Halo 2 at my other friend's house; Or I will explode...<I hope it's the last one...>

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Child Prodogy said:
alright ultima i was wondering if i could join the clan?
Sure, welcome to the clan.

Sadly, we have dropped into inactivity. I hope we can pick up some more activity after the holidays.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
well i haven't been here in a long time, but i'm coming back(in part) i won't be very active, but i'll play now and then.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Greetings from Apple-World!

<laugh> Well I'm happy! I have a computer with internet again! I like internet...

Other than that... I can say I have a lot of RPG money...so If anyone needs a loan...it's First come First serve...

marth12683

Smash Rookie
hey guys! just your average marth player trying to join a clan and i like what i see here. please holla back and tell me how i can join. thanx

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Idea:

Who's the richest person in the clan <that can have access to the computer/internet everyday>?

...---I suggest that we give all/most of the money to him/her so that we will have the richest RPG user in our clan.

Or we could just get a lot of money <from interest> really fast...

Think about it....

Give me some feedback on this idea.

Top Bottom