• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
does it mean you won't fight me?

or that i accidentally surrendered?

i did. dammit!

just challenge me. and if it was some magical kind of glitch, don't do it again.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
fine, i'll heal myself, then challenge you. but i'm not worried.

you have only 2 more health than me. are you scared or something?

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
i think you can't join a clan without authorisation. so that means you need to invite about 22 people or you could just invite 5 immediately and ask them to invite people that have replied to the thread and have been allowed access.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Ultima, You have to invite us in to the clan. Then we press join and screen will pop up asking us if we will join or not. I think thats how it works.

Edit: Ultima, how did you get all that silver?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Alright, I invited all the members who have a RPG profile. If you didn't recieve an invite it is cause you don't have a profile. Send me a PM after you make a RPG profile and I will send you an invite.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
holy crap, how'd we get so much money? well, i'm waiting for tomorrow, which is payday, and interst day, and means i can fight monsters. hopefully tomorrow i'll be ready for battleing, but right now i'm screwed. i prefered the old RPG healing though. jeez, 2 gil for 1 health. that's a major ripoff.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Attention All Rich People

Ok, I chose Diviner, because I already plan to devote 2543 hours into the RPG, and hope to get to Level 350, but We don't get cash at all. So I'm screwed, and can only battle bots because you get a lot more cash than members, and 5 is a very stupid low limit. So.......donate to me. >_>

raziel_mw

Smash Apprentice
hey i need moiney to if anyone can spare a few bucks lol......ok guys give me ur honest opinion what do u guys think otf this sig my brother made it?

Exovel

Smash Ace
hey guys, I just got off work and made a character. I'm now Gambit the Wizard. With the Supernova element. Unfortunately I gotta run (busy night) but I'll be battling tomorrow. Till then, ~Exovel~

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
hospital costs a lot more. but potions are more cost effective(30 silver for forty hp). so go buy a bunch of small potions and heal yourself there.

iwas curious, in comp battles, healing with a potion allows you to go again. is this true for human vs human battles also?
the problem is, you're broke. wait until you get 150 silver for payday and collect that.

btw, you should equip your items to boost your stats.

and i'm bored. anyone wanna battle?

@ nightstrife: the reason you get no pay is because you have awesome stats. even though you're in my clan, if i ever wanna have a chance against you in the future, it would be stupid to donate to you. you chose stats over items. you may think "But you're a pick pocket, can't you share the money you get?" Well no, because pickpockets only have good evade, i have to make up for the rest with items.

my advice is battle comps alot. i can beat xeni's taking no damage, so as a diviner you should too. they give you 140 silver per victory, so thats 700 silver per day. that's ample silver, i think.

@Ultima. is the points system incorporated into our RPG clan? btw, AC is listed as Minister of Interior, I thought i was getting that job. or is he keeping it.

edit: according to the rpg i'm a sergeant.
according to you i'm a seargent. yet according to the points system, i have 885 points. and i am a Lieutenant. Could you please correct that?

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
ultima, when you update the points system nextput me down as private first class because according to the points system thats what i am (56 points). By the way for anyone that wants to battle me, I'll fight anyone even if they are a diviner or a poison type

ps. thanks for the invite

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
falcoprosmasher said:
falcoprosmasher said:
Hello fellow clan members, can I be in the clan? And BTW, what character do you discuss, Link or Yng. Link?

Clan history, none, never been in one, TOTAL NOOB HERE!!!!!! :confused
sig sig sig sig sig sig!!
The clans have nothing to do with Smash Bros. The clans are solely for the RPG. Welcome aboard.

BTW, I fixed everyone's classes. :urg:

PvtCaboiose

Smash Cadet
alright umm iu guess ill join but i need one question answered... now that the RPG is open where do you start it up? (like pick your class and alignment)

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
the easiest way to do it is going into the rpg skin and clicking on rpg centre, then you'll know what to do.
After you've registered you can battle me if you want,like i said before i'll battle anyone even if i don't stand much of a chance

Top Bottom