• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
I actually don't want to ally with anyone. I think it kinda destorys the point of clans. Maybe, if one clan gets too strong maybe, but until then my vote goes to no.

Yea, well I'm gonna play MMZ until the new RPG shows itself.

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
^ uhm did you join this clan? because you can only get a banner if you did * i don't think they are making custom banners anymore, you should check the art emprium section of the boards*

ps: don't double post

Razorstar

Smash Rookie
Okay.

What I meant is I have my own Avatar that matches my Sig but I can't upload it. Is there any way to upload your own Custom Avatars?

And when the RPG starts can someone PM me?

Exovel

Smash Ace
Hey boys, I just got back from school to hear that Gid has delayed again. Tonight or tomorrow For Sure! It's all good though... cause I have good news!

I have just requested (via PM) a set of special KoH Banners. I'm not gonna give details to spoil the surprise, but they will be posted as soon as I receive them. Also, I made the specs 175x80 so that they will fit next to your current sigs without getting cut-off. All that's left is the wait!

Until we meet again...

Anthony C

Smash Ace
It looks like the RPG is up, but everytime I try to create a character I get an "access denied" page. I'm guessing there's still some 'bugs' in it.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
same here. guess we have to wait some more.

but there are so many elements! and you can select good bad or evil.

you get to name your characters special attack, when you have 10% or less health.
there are also separate avatars, and you can insert a custom avatar for the RPG.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I already know my stuffs...
Name: The Undertaker
Limit Break(Final Move): Tombstone Pile Driver
Allignment: Neutral

Element Type: Unholy

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Name: Kryss Warrior
Limit Break: Traumatize
Allignment: evil
Element: Poison

Compare Fire to thunder. all of fires stats are higher, and they both have the same effect. does the thunder get better items/spells or something?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
hey i want to play someone, since i've gone past my limikt for AI. anthony, how about it? I can beat a xeni fine, but the next level up screws me over. kind of funny that way.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
ChRed2AKrisp said:
hey i want to play someone, since i've gone past my limikt for AI. anthony, how about it? I can beat a xeni fine, but the next level up screws me over. kind of funny that way.
Alrighty then. Who sends it?

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I know how RPG Inferno works. I know it's glitches. I know how to get the highest stats without even trying. I know how to heal without going to the hospital. I know...I will finish first in the 3rd RPG. And anyone who stands in my way will...

REST IN PEACE

Top Bottom