• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knightmare presents: Gametable results (May, 16 2010)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
And even if you were mad say it at the tournament dont come home after it already happened, makes it pointless to even bring up.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Alright , this is a dumb and pointless debate .Just distance yourself more from the player screaming if it was that distracting . I'm sorry if it made that much of a difference cheese . As for the tournament I think it was a fun birthday and I hope to have more tournaments there throughout the summer so if there are that much hard feelings settle it over some matches. To everyone , I hope you had fun other then that one incident and plan to attend more !

ch33s3

Smash Lord
contrary to popular belief. i did not, nor will i ever scream "in" someones face or invade their personal bubble. however within my own seat i am allowed to do what i want, and imo if the screams where THAT bad they wouldve probably been complaints upstairs. most people up there said they couldnt hear me.

and iirc, when anti screamed, (note that he was the only person who notabley was annoying other than me) he only did like once and then he just chilled. the only times cheese dropped grabs where when i did something personal so dont get mad at anti jash.
You were louder than my maxed out volume headphones. That's CLEARLY too loud.

And Anti, I did complain at the tournament. It's not like I just randomly brought this up at home. And you weren't distracting at all, crowd noise (when not absurd or right in my ears like at PSI, even then, no biggy except the fact that people were shaking my chair) is fine.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You were louder than my maxed out volume headphones. That's CLEARLY too loud.

And Anti, I did complain at the tournament. It's not like I just randomly brought this up at home. And you weren't distracting at all, crowd noise (when not absurd or right in my ears like at PSI, even then, no biggy except the fact that people were shaking my chair) is fine.
I was talking to Jash @ the tell me to chill @ the tournament rather than bring it up on the computer thingy.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
people were shaking my chair
this i didnt know about have any control over so i apologize for that. even for a non technical char i wouuldve cursed someone out for doing that, you shouldve paused the game. people arent allowed to touch you while you play lmao

ch33s3

Smash Lord
this i didnt know about have any control over so i apologize for that. even for a non technical char i wouuldve cursed someone out for doing that, you shouldve paused the game. people arent allowed to touch you while you play lmao
That happened at PSI against Minty and NAKAT, not against you. You were just loud enough where my ears were ringing.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
earmuffs bro... they work. <3 xD
Not against that, which is the problem. I wear headphones and max them out, and it's like I'm not wearing them, and they're not cheap headphones, they cancel traffic noise, so you're too loud. See mikeHAZE v Hylian, and the immediate banning of that bull**** in Texas (and also here, though not at this particular tournament, which is just dumb).

Jash

Smash Lord
I was talking to Jash @ the tell me to chill @ the tournament rather than bring it up on the computer thingy.
Nah you right Anti I shoulda said something when I was there, It was so hard because Orion's sound effects were making me
it's hard to say stuff in that state ya feel me?

Anyways lets drop it before I start
people

Allied

Smash Master
@ hippiedude

team with me next tournament for the lulz

@ Tiny

who are you

@ Godat

come to more stuff you know you enjoy brawl, u seemed mad chill at uh that long island thing xD

good job everyone!

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Nah you right Anti I shoulda said something when I was there, It was so hard because Orion's sound effects were making me
it's hard to say stuff in that state ya feel me?

Anyways lets drop it before I start
people

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

toon link emoticons i wish i had those for like AIM

-DEAD-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Guess I'll do my shououts now.

C4- thanks for the ride. And it was fun teamining with you. I got our revenge by beating both problem and fire in singles bracket.

Ally- Our game was fun But no matter how close iget to beating even top players, I can never win at all. Feels like god such does not want me to do great things with this character. or I'm cursed. What you said after the match was right. But idk anymore. I seriously might not be cut out for this. See you around.

Mage- Nice link. I like it.

Fire- Close game. But I refused to lose like that after I got that SD game one and my flow being broken. I nearly gave up the will to fight.But realized you was just gonna nado spam and up-B. First time in a while I decided to play smart and abuse some habits you had that made it possible for me to take it. See you around.

Problem- Bombs> grenades. And F-B> Meta knight. Good set. And sorry we did not MM. maybe another time.

Tiny- Good set. You are 2-1 over me now. I don't think I can beat you anymore. And you hardly go to tournaments. Makes me feel stupid and a bad player. it was nice seeing you again. And yes, my up-B combos are amazing. tell your friends about me.

Kaila- omfg, you did not get last place. You stepping it up. Now next time you will get like.........FIRST!

Mister E- Good seeing you. rember the broken advance techs I showed you with Peach. To learn more about them, check out my Peach guide. All her stuff should be in there. I think I have to add like three more techs in there. But you should be good if you learn all that is in there. She has alot.

Thats about it. Nice seeing everyone else. I'm not to sure what I will do anymore. As long as I have this stupid problem, I wont do well ever as in placing really well. Guess for now get use to losing like this or not do singles. Fun tourny steve and glad I decided to come. I actually didi not think I place. But also feel I got lucky.

Pr0bl3m

Smash Cadet
YO WHY DONT YOU ALL JUS SHATAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP shatap

trademarked~problem

Pr0bl3m

Smash Cadet
honestly this game is easy nd dark i dont kno the matchup cause no one plays peach. hopefully at the next tourny someone rigs the brackets so i can play u first round O_O shataaappp

C4- thanks for the ride. And it was fun teamining with you. I got our revenge by beating both problem and fire in singles bracket~drk pch.

SCRUB!!!!!!!!!! O_O trash TALK ME IMA PUT U IN A HEFTY .

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You actually played it like you was suppose too. I just know how to take advantage of snake for camping and how to pressure him. But if you wanna feel better. I got lucky and should have never beat you cause you don't know the match up And I play a D-tier character who is balls. Feel better now?

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
You know it. It's just, I tried out something new vs Lucario and it's **** now lol. Not gonna reveal specifics though.
B-but I forgot how our match played out already! I'm gonna have to play you again to figure it out, which spells another loss for me! D:

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
lol you are all pretty ignorant , this whole thread is under knightmares profile and without clearance i cant upload it so you will have to chill until i get that but i will get it uploaded as soon as i get it

blaze4414

Smash Rookie
lol **** alot happened since I posted in this thread. Tourney was mad fun
@Dark Peach: GGs bruh.....matches were alot of fun as always and don't feel like that! You never know what can happen.....you're a beast....keep it up

@Jash: Yo good **** bro.....and you're right I definitely shoulda went TL against vinnie, I still gotta learn that G&W matchup

@Allied: How could you not know me? lol I was the guy who teamed with bbw at the polytech tourney as the double wolf team. Remember i teched vinnie's #9 hammer on fd? Try to remember son!

@Ally: GGs bro, I managed to get one match off with Ike lol. Gotta play you more....I learned alot from playing you....freakin beast <_<

@Problem, Fire, BBW, Anti, and Knightmare:........now I don't wanna say any names.....or nothin but uhhh.................someone in here looks like falco................ =x!!!!!!!! ROFL

@Everyone else: Lets stop bashin pane guys....he's not the one with the brackets so he can't upload them even if he wanted to. Anyway lets do this again sometime

Top Bottom