• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knightmare presents: Gametable results (May, 16 2010)

Vinnie

Smash Master
Can I kick you in the shins every time you turtle me? There's no rule that says I can't.
Bad example, don't you WANT ME to turtle you?

anyways, the general rule for tourneys and events in general is, no physical contact cheese lol. Screaming is not physical contact at all. When you choose ICs, you also should take on the burden of the harassment and screaming that comes with it.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Bad example, don't you WANT ME to turtle you?

anyways, the general rule for tourneys and events in general is, no physical contact cheese lol. Screaming is not physical contact at all. When you choose ICs, you also should take on the burden of the harassment and screaming that comes with it.
I guess the word turtle was a bad choice, I mean "turtling" like running away and camping, the fighting game term, not your bair. Anyways, when you're yelling so loud I hear it over my maxed out volume headphones, you basically are making physical contact, the human body automatically reacts to stimuli that loud.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
I guess the word turtle was a bad choice, I mean "turtling" like running away and camping, the fighting game term, not your bair. Anyways, when you're yelling so loud I hear it over my maxed out volume headphones, you basically are making physical contact, the human body automatically reacts to stimuli that loud.
Next time you can expect it.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
1st- Ally - Does your milk really come in bags?
2nd- Jash - Nice seeing you, Mister Jash. Good games at our doubles set.
3rd- Will - You should have won :( Nice seeing you William.
4th- Vinne - I owe you $23 (20 for the venue + doubles, 1.50 for soda and 1.50 for pizza) but thanks again for lending me money Vinneh (:
5th- Tiny - Ello
5th- Minty - Fight me after school. Tried of your [bleep]
7th- Dark.Pch - Nice to see your attitude change. I like this Dark.Pch better. Stay like this. =)
7th- Orion - That viva guy sucks :(
9th- Fire - Ello
9th- John 12345 - Wiif
9th- Cheese - wat
9th- Problem - Nice seeing you there. Maybe you can teach me how to SMOKE like a pro
13th: Hippiedude - I wruv you hippiedood
13th: Wes - GeeGees Fun games were fun. Sucks I didn't do fancy stuff during Ness vs Marth :(
13th: Kirinblaze - Bess Link in East Coast. <3
13th: Mblaze - Nice seeing you mang. You did good vs Ally til...yeah :p
17th: BBW - EarthBoy lel
17th: Knightmare - I'm going to miss you ;-; Sowwy foo eating yo fries :( Here's a present for ->you<-
17th: Kaila - My friend from school likes you.
17th: Mage - Nice playing Toon Link vs Link lmao Get at my mother [bleep] DI
17th: Punishment divine - I wruv you <3 and you can be vivathesaturn
17th: Vanek (vanek_pi?) - Fun playing Random with you, lol Ice Crimers :V
Blackanese - Fun seeing you Blacka, you can't beat John#s, hes too good. :<
Anti - I am nerd D:
AroundTheWorldAroundTheWorldAroundTheWorld

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
^Agree

Also Vanek if you see this can you tell me what codes you had on or what your FD texture was? My replay keeps desyncing.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
boring, slow, easy, metaknight, lylat cruise, shield grabbing, overly defensive too name a few. i have no idea how this game is mlg other then popularity.

trust me i used to like it too until i woke up and realized how boring it was.

Vinnie

Smash Master
boring, slow, easy, metaknight, lylat cruise, shield grabbing, overly defensive too name a few. i have no idea how this game is mlg other then popularity.

trust me i used to like it too until i woke up and realized how boring it was.
If those are the worst aspects of this game, then I'd say it's pretty **** good. It's my opinion that I like it though, you can have yours. Idk what provoked you saying it in this thread, though.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
mainly because of what happened at this tournament. like seriously screaming at cheese to mess up his chain grabs is pretty stupid. i understand the reasonings behind it maybe he doesn't like cheese or maybe its because all ice climbers need to do is shield grab you once and you die. Those are my only two guesses to why that happened and chances are both are true. im rather glad i dont play this game competitively any more if this is what happens at tournaments now and days.

Vinnie

Smash Master
mainly because of what happened at this tournament. like seriously screaming at cheese to mess up his chain grabs is pretty stupid. i understand the reasonings behind it maybe he doesn't like cheese or maybe its because all ice climbers need to do is shield grab you once and you die. Those are my only two guesses to why that happened and chances are both are true. im rather glad i dont play this game competitively any more if this is what happens at tournaments now and days.
It's all in good fun, he did what he needed to do to win, and that's that. Yeah, it's sad that there are outer occurences to affect the game result, but that's why I'm pro-ban on the ICs. Orion is too. They completely break the game. Other than that, the game is completely fine and a fun competitive game, fun events on the weekend, traveling all over the US, etc. If Cheese is your reason to hate the game, then l-o-l.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
from cheeses face it didn't seem like good fun at all. like usual he seemed rather mad that someone was screaming in his face the whole game. Like how is that good fun. as even he stated before is
unsportsmanlike, but i do throw fault on cheese for letting it get to him even under those circumstances he should be able to finish his grabs.

and i actually have no problem with cheese OR the IC's if you were wondering

GodotAA

Smash Ace
not really i do find it stupid that ics can just grab you and win but i dont mind playing them and i dont want to see a character get banned. I do agree that cheese can get annoying but i personally have no problem with either of the two subjects.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
no i didnt. i quit cause this game is horrible. I never quit because of metaknight you know cause he was my MAIN CHARACTER since 2008

Vinnie

Smash Master
Why are you always complaining about MK then? You've honestly complained about him every time I have seen you this year.

Idk man, I don't really care about this pointless argument, just found it random and disrespectful when you started bashing the game we travel for and play.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
im not allowed to complain about my own character. Is it really that unheard of lol. And at one point or another ive complained about every hightier character in this game other then marth, but who hasnt

You really have that much pride in this game that your disrespected that i bashed a video game you play. **** man i gotta watch what i say

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
MK didn't advance me. Screaming at someone so loud they hear you over maxed volume headphones when they're CGing is equivalent to kicking them in the shin. Should definitely be illegal, because it's not only stupid, it's unsportsman, and gets you a loss at respectable tournies. New rule, please.

GGs everyone else.

Next time someone does something ******** like that to me, I'm going to do something equally ******** back.

I love how you don't complain about people doing this **** til it makes you lose.

And jash... you were probably the one who was laughing the hardest at Orion's screaming lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Nah Orion's screaming didn't bother me at all, it was when Anti started screaming that really bothered me.
****KKK IC'S.

I got Orions back all the way.

EDIT - Cheese thrash talks me anyway so yeah :)

mast xx pkmn

Smash Cadet
I wish i could have done better in singles, but still what a **** fun event. It was nice to see some familiar faces. Fun MM's PGN, Fire, John4453452, and Minty

Orion*

Smash Researcher
contrary to popular belief. i did not, nor will i ever scream "in" someones face or invade their personal bubble. however within my own seat i am allowed to do what i want, and imo if the screams where THAT bad they wouldve probably been complaints upstairs. most people up there said they couldnt hear me.

and iirc, when anti screamed, (note that he was the only person who notabley was annoying other than me) he only did like once and then he just chilled. the only times cheese dropped grabs where when i did something personal so dont get mad at anti jash.

Top Bottom