• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
That = not your life.
That = my life
Trust me, it's not just here
My parents are divorced; on the other sites I go to, there is always drama; etc.
ts;sdr, sad story that doesn't matter so I posted a pic about it to make people laugh and I failed as usual
If ^ = tl;dr, sad

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
I usually don't like to butt in on things like this, but that was a d.ick response. It's clear that Shonic doesn't want people to be fighting and what not. Saying that just causes more unnecessary drama.
Meh, you get used to it when PEEF does it every single time.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Something I just found...
Here were the 3 people in my pool who made it out:
5. Hat
7. Togp
9. Microwave

The one who got 4th was Mr. H, and it was a close set actually. Had it not been for one match win, it would have been a tie, but whatever.
NOTE: This is me defending myself for earlier, please no diick comments, unless you did better than Microwave.

Dart

Smash Lord
Shonic was in my pool at VGbootCamp and I thought he was a smart player. He can read and knows what is going on, he just lacks the tech skill to implement what he wants to do. I'll give you(Shonic) the best marth advice ever given to me, from sveet, from vro

--when you wanna fsmash, dtilt instead

I think you are like some Purdue players who are about to get alot better once they learn some tech stuff, but you play alot of people and know alot about the game.
Shonic should move to peoria so i can teach him EVERYTHING about marth.
Dtilt works yes but you have to know what to do if they shield or dodge it.
Dtilt has IASA frames but the only you can't do is shield and jumping takes awhile too. so your best bet is to either grab, ftilt jab or pray they don't punish

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Meh, you get used to it when PEEF does it every single time.
You get used to Shonic when he makes generalizations every single time.

Dart you can teach me not marth aka fox.

I will prolly go to that Springfield thing if Melee playrz are going.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I must apologize. I kinda raged a bit more than necisary(It was mainly the fact about 4 mins that bugged me. Now, 6 mins would have been fine in my opinion. Again, I'm sorry I raged, it was kinda over everything that's been happening over the past year(I remember it all very clearly...), so I'm sorry. It feels good getting it out of my system though. I do practice, although probably not as much as you and PEEF. I have a lot in my life ATM, and probably will till summerish. Again, I'm sorry, and wish to remain friends. I have always respected you, PEEF, Matt, Wiggins... Pretty much everyone of the Kneebash crew as Brothers, and wish to remain that way.
I dont have a cube to practice on (ive never wanted to practice until i got back from pound and ofcourse my cube gets jacked there), but im glad this is done.

but hey everytime theres an arugment in here we get a full 60 posts atleast out of it. makes our thread bigger. lulz

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Name one, other than that. I was merely agreeing to him, and you continue to cause drama, why? And by doing so, you prove my point even further that you must reply to everything I say with a smartass reply. Why?

Dart

Smash Lord

Dart you can teach me not marth aka fox.

I will prolly go to that Springfield thing if Melee playrz are going.
Name one, other than that. I was merely agreeing to him, and you continue to cause drama, why? And by doing so, you prove my point even further that you must reply to everything I say with a smartass reply. Why?
Look obviously you both want the last word on this stupid F.ucking arguement and im sure im not the only one who can agree with me on this
Shut
The
Up
About
It
its over and done with. now lets get back to smash talk please? if not for me do it for the sole fact that we're older than grade schoolers, seeing as this is the attitude being displayed by this arguement.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I was happypanda that you were gonna give her the ambastrap, but I wanted to play moar Melee. 12 hrs straight in the same chair wasn't enough.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I'm hype for the 5$ MM, my falcon vs Peef's falco. =D

@ Rene - upload ur falcon vs Peef's falco vids

Top Bottom