• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
After thinking about it for weeks now, will retire Samus as his main. Anymore its just work to even do simple things with her. Any comments/suggestions on new mains? I already have a few ideas, but wanna know what everyone else thinks.

EDIT:
I'll send you mine when I get time on my phone again Shonic.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Alright, quick update on my phone.
I think I've recovered Wiggins, Reneblade, Josh, and Dart's number. I need everyone to GIVE NUMBAH PL0X. Oh, and if I do have your number, send me a quick text to make sure it's the right number

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I am hosting this Thursday evening at 5 PM, it's veteran's day so I don't want any school/homework johns. Text me if you're coming.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Work johns that is all lol. If you host again the next week then I'll be able to though. I get paid and I'm most likely off

Dart!

Smash Master
Well i'll be here on the 13th...Evansville step up. please? LOLI where you at? IU crew come down too. hide yo kids hide yo wife.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
I can try and get off (inb4lolol) that day. No promises but yeah, If I get that day off I'll come down definitely. I'll have little-no money but that's a given

Dart!

Smash Master
LOLI you're 17 mins away from evansville? what the ****? the evansville johns are worse than i imagined

EDIT: i sound really salty, sorry >_<

but i find it a bit silly that someone traveling 5+ hours can make it when like 3-4 people live in town can't make an appearance on a saturday, please go :/

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
I don't live in Newburgh anymore lol. I live in Jasper about 45 mins. I should be able to if I ask nicely and request by tonight. No promises though. Also, get salty more plz

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Too lazy to change it. Don't get on here very often due to dead chat. Also, If Chris is willing to go Thursday, I'm off. Saturday I work 13hrs so I won't be able to get off. Sorry Dart, although next time tell me like a week to 5 days in advance. So I can ask off instead of asking ppl to take my ridiculous shifts

j00t

Smash Champion
Sup Indiana, North AL is hosting FAP2 (link) on December 11-12. The first FAP had 35 entrants in the singles tourney, and this time around I want to double the number of attendants. Please come! :D

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
I may be able to go tomorrow though. He scheduled me off w/o me having to ask so If chris wants to go I'll go as well

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
***DBL POST***

May have a new job so I can quit this **** job I have. Then I'll be free more often. If I'm hired by tomorrow I'll be down, if not...then you'll know >.>. ****ing hate Taco Bell's management/staff

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
***TRIPS POST***

Me and a friend of mine came down around 6pm, and waited till almost 7:45. I guess you went to either CJ's or Matt's? Oh, well. I guess IOU Dart.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Nope. I'm a poor son-of-a-***** man. I need to buy one, but have been having to funnel money into my car lol

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
rofl, that video you put up makes us look even worse than we make ourselves out to be. I love it.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Copypasta from the peoria thread.

So yea, true story.

A few months ago I met this dude named David here in Louisiana to play smash. I got his name for another smasher named -Ran from New Orleans. So I go to this David guy's house, and we start playin smash after all the formalities are out of the way. We play for a few hours, and it's been all fun and combo-filled. And we start playing random characters. I pick fox, he picks Bowser.... Yea, Bowser. We random a stage and get FoD. So the match starts. I start moving around, shining, shffling, etc. Well I'm ****** his face for a while. Then he gimps me.... And I die. So I'm kinda like, "omgwtfbbqhax!!!!111one" So now it's his 4 stocks to my 3. Match proceeds. And he kills me TWO more times. So now I'm at 1, he's at 4. I start coming back. I'm like the little fucking engine that could. I get him down to two stocks and then he kills me. So he two-stocked me with bowser while I was using the (former)best character in the game.

Well, a few nights ago, we were playing again and this happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhHEHMqeIQU

NOTE: After that first Fox-Bowser match. We played Fox dittoes on FD and I 4 stocked him back. :D

Top Bottom