• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Wiggins

Smash Ace
'dis nigga.

where you been?
Dude, I don't even know.... I've been so... Lazy, I guess you could say, lately. I am about to start back at lowes after 6 months. So that's cool, I suppose.

I haven't played smash in a couple of weeks, but that's gonna change once I start getting money again from work. I just haven't been able to drive around as much as I've wanted too. So yea, did I tell you guys I got a quadruple knee in CF dittos on Tyler? It was the greatest thing to ever happen.... Capture card, not included though. I sad faced.

It was literally a zero-to-death too.

Text me nigga.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Sounds awesome. Btw, got that job, and I start tonight. So, Evansville will be seeing me alot more often now. Unfortunately, I can't find my copy of Melee, so I need to buy one AGAIN (8th time so far). >.>

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i was just about to send u a PM and ask u if you got that job.

glad to here it man.

other than smoking and playing with biz twice, i haven't played any since you last came down, and even stretching to a week before that.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm thinking about deleting all my videos to give my PC more space and help it run faster, anyone need me to keep anything?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i know. i was being sincere when i said i wanted to come. but johns.

did you say that you werent gonna host any more this semester? cause i really do wanna come and play. like this week, NEED practice for HDR. and fawksy and I can practice teamsies.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
bump: I'm deleting all the vids from May 13th(A lot of space, but a lot of scrubness including BtT(My idea =P). I'll wait about three days before doing so, so if anyone wants me to keep anything speak now or forever hold your peace.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Shonic, please keep my combo folder.

BTW I'm picking up a Marth. My Fox is smooth as **** now.
I don't play Ice Climbers any more **** them theyre not fun.

justkiddingi'llneverquitplayingiceclimbers

Dart!

Smash Master
Shonic, please keep my combo folder.

BTW I'm picking up a Marth. My Fox is smooth as **** now.
I don't play Ice Climbers any more **** them theyre not fun.
justkiddingi'llneverquitplayingiceclimbers
Would have been funnier if you had changed your avatar to marth or fox.
unsuccessful troll is...unsuccessful

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yeah the first thing my eyes went to was the IC icon next to his name.

then the long string of enters.

i knew it wasnt true, even though i desperately wish it was.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
will some1 play this ****ing game with me tommorrow please? this is stupid, none of you ******s have played melee in about 3 weeks

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
LOL at Reneblade. Get Matt to play more. I won't be down for a good while. Like till I get a paycheck or 2.
I'll even bring ThatScrubMain lol.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
All I have to say is if I ever come up....there best be smash. Regardless of whether you say you're taking a break or not. There will be smash

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
I could probably play Smash with you, also Reneblade, you best not taking a break on the kneebash people, otherwise who else will I play(inb4wiggins)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
PEEF: As a defective pet owner, I thought you might like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CC_9aFuEkA
LOL my doggy rocks! and he doesnt turn into a rock.

Dang I don't even make honorable mention in the KneeBash OP.

My feelings are hurt.

But then I remember I don't live in bumphuck Evansville anymore and I forget all about it.
Yeah, OP fail for including Dart as an honorable mention when he never lived here. Instead make a section for dart called "Honorable **** that Reneblade would like to suck" and then replace Dart with a player that actually lived here and contributed to our crew.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
BiZ needs to stop being flaky and smash up next time I come down. Which may be next thursday depending on if I get my day off or not

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Doublepost bump.
Got a legit cellphone finally, I need everyone's number except Wiggins number(Iunno how, but it got saved on the SIM card). I think I have Reneblade's number, but I could be wrong about that though. Everyone else, send me a text or post it here or send me a PM

Top Bottom