• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Why are all these players in Indiana 404 in Brawl scene.
I don't play Vanilla Brawl. Game sucks. Reasons:
1)Tripping- who the hell thought that genius idea

2)Lack of Edge-guarding- Yeah, let them back on the stage. Totally didn't take me 2stocks to take get Metaknight off the stage

3)Metaknight- 3 moves: Neut B / Dsmash / UpB \\\nuff said

4)Brawl+ is better. Gets rid of all this and makes "suck" characters better. Regularly updated, and is feeling more and more like melee. Just wish they'd put the **** wavedashing code in already.

*When I HAVE to play Vanilla I only use 2 characters: Ike and Falco. Ike cuz he's a ****** with a giant sword (canyourmarthdodat). Falco cuz I need a counter pick for snake and Metaknight

**Hope that cleared things up for you

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
I don't play Vanilla Brawl. Game sucks. Reasons:
1)Tripping- who the hell thought that genius idea

2)Lack of Edge-guarding- Yeah, let them back on the stage. Totally didn't take me 2stocks to take get Metaknight off the stage

3)Metaknight- 3 moves: Neut B / Dsmash / UpB \\\nuff said

4)Brawl+ is better. Gets rid of all this and makes "suck" characters better. Regularly updated, and is feeling more and more like melee. Just wish they'd put the **** wavedashing code in already.

*When I HAVE to play Vanilla I only use 2 characters: Ike and Falco. Ike cuz he's a ****** with a giant sword (canyourmarthdodat). Falco cuz I need a counter pick for snake and Metaknight

**Hope that cleared things up for you
Is Chocolate Brawl out yet?

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I thought the beta would be open since the alpha is closed.

Also it's not gonna be as cool as everyone hopes. :(
What makes you say that? Last I checked they had gotten all the physics properties from melee and were slowly but surely working it into p:m.

I think it's gonna be a rapefest of awesome. And I haven't touched brawl in two years. I'm actually legitimately excited. I wanna be ddd and luigi. :O

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Don't get me wrong, I think that it's going to be an incredibly spot on representation of what brawl would've been like if it were melee, and I am excited to try it out (mainly because of wave zairing <3 <3 <3) but people will always just ask why it isn't melee.
Also it doesn't have :drmario: :(

I'd be more excited about it if I didn't love Brawl minus so much.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
About P:M- Yes I've heard of it, and Chris knows this already. I just wanna mindgame with Ike. Only person worth using.

Chris- Would, totally would, but the cash issue still stands

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
To anyone wondering, that is Josh.
I would like to know as well, because I am far to lazy to go check on my own(Since I know where to look)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
purdue is probably the closest place there will ever be a tourney and its a 4 hour drive.

theres a few tournies in the Souf that I'm interested in before the end of the year. a 4 hour drive and a 6 hour drive, so we'll see.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm hosting September 23rd at 5 PM. Foxy and Bryu will be there, it'd be nice to see some of you guys too. This means you Reneblade, Shonic, biz, amba, loli, whoever plays around these parts.

160 Dewey Road Eldorado, IL

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
****ING SWEET!! Sept. 23 is my birthday. That would be the best day ever. Celebrate playing Smash with some bros.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Anywayz Chris if you're willing to drive us. TSM and myself can get down there Thursday. Dunno how that works with your schedule, but we'd appreciate a ride. Can supply some money if you need, but not alot. Gonna sell some more gaming **** I have to go >_>

Top Bottom