• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Dart!

Smash Master
Yeah shoutouts to renechris for housing and for shonic biz and cj for showing up a bit...and to evansville for being so full of johns on sunday :/

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
I ain't got one. Neither does TSM. We're broke b1tch35. But we should have money for gas. How much would you charge for gas there and back? Also, where we meet and such. Still remember where you and Matt live, and Shonic (who should totally go)

UPDATE:
TSM is most likely not going now due to fail johns. So, it'll probably be just me unless I get say Lai or B33K to go. Which I doubt btw. Jasper has gotta be the capitol of johns. Whether its money, time, or whatever.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
ok loli, well just come to my apartment. print off mapquest directions because i have my own apartment that you've never been to.

on thursdays i get home from class around 3:30 pm.

4413 Trafalgar Square, Evansville, IN 47715.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
That's fine with me. Me and TSM will head over there around expected time. See if you can get Matt, Shonic, and Josh to come over as well. I was about to ask if you could defer/discount gas, but it seems you won't have to.

Hope we'll have a better night then we did last time I was at your place. (I sucked hard)

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I don't know what happened, but you guys missed a good smashfest. I will be hosting again this Thursday, and I won't be able to play again till probably midnovember. Hopefully you guys try and make it out, even if it is just 1 of you guys.

Focus of this next smashfest is practicing for HD remix in St. Louis. Foxy and Bryu are coming for sure, so a couple of you guys could probably car pool with them to save some gas money. There's like a 5 percent chance I'll go aka if someone wants to babysit.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
DBL Post lol

If Chris is willing to drive me and it will be only me. I can come up with enough cash for 10$ gas and possibly 2-5$ spending money. Then I would go. But if Chris doesn't go...sorry mate I won't be going.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
ill go this thursday.

i dont foresee any problems.

unless theres girls involved. Cause theres potential Renemates on the horizon. Other that that, I'll be there Rob G.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
K that means it's time to sell my PS2 and FF10-2, and possibly pawn something of little to no value off.

Also, bravo ReneChris. Get yourself a mate

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Have been searching to no avail for about 3 months now. Jasper, IN is a small town full of idiots and *******s, so getting/keeping a job is pretty difficult. I may have a job soon anyways, a new Taco Bell just opened up and is needing stafff, so HOPEFULLY I get that job

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
I should. I forsee no problems so far getting there, but I'll repost around 2pm my time (1pm your time) about what I'll do.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Hey dude. I'll have to give you 5$ for gas right now, and pay you the remaining 5$ next I come over. Got a job at Taco Bell down here, so it won't be long before you have your money back. I got less money from a dude that owed me money then I expected so I'll have the gas to get to your place and back, but that's about it with about 5$ remaining.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Yipes's commentary is the best. Now you know what we're talking about. And also, you should watch some of the reviews Yahtzee does. He's a pretty funny guy. (Don't take him too seriously.)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
yipes commentary is not nearly as good as Waffles, Sliq, PB&J or Dogy commentary...okay maybe its as good as PB&J but still.

Top Bottom