• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
sup, just got my new laptop.

loli i have my own apartment now, live by myself, you should come down and smash sometime. stay as long as you want.

i'm about to make a new thread since peef moved away and doesnt post in this thread much.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Yeah, have hilt make you the winrar of this thread. It has alot of history behind it Rene.
I still post in it as often as anyone else, I can keep up with it if you need me to. Just don't get rid of our year+ of history.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Kay. Give me your address Chris, and you too Dart. I'll make appearances at some point in time.

Oh, and tell Matt next time we all come down he'll have his "thing of his I have" back.

He's pretty pissed about it

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
that is the BEST ****ING street name ever. just needs the "La" at the end. then its, "Trafalgar La"

Wiggins

Smash Ace
So good news. Seeing as how I'm tired of having to drive everywhere for a smash tourney. I've decided to start hosting tourneys. I'm not going to have a tourney for a while, and I wouldn't even consider this if I wasn't getting any support. But the two main TO's in Louisiana are both in the southern half of the state, and it's bad *** because I'm getting mad amounts of support from both of them. And I'm learning that there's more smashers in my area than I thought.

But yea, I'm mad excited about this.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
You kids can drive down to my place in Eldorado, IL on Thursday evenings if you want to play some melee. It's only about an hour.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
realllllly? el dorado is only an hour away?

huh, i had no idea. idk how likely it is ill be there with any regularilty during the semester, but id love to get a crack @ that yoshi now rob.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Ok, sounds good. Maybe we could meet up bi-weekly or monthly or something? You guys come to my place, then I'd go there next etc. I can probably get foxy and bryu on some of these as well. Problem is my only day I'll be able to play are on Thursdays. I don't play much yoshi anymore, but I can bust him out for a few matches if you'd like.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
MASSIVE REDIRECT:

Has been playing/watching Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Pretty good game. Got me off my Persona 3 Portable finally

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
brawl talk is like computer programming to me. I don't compute

Top Bottom