• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
As usual, I got ANOTHER new cellphone(I'm bad at keeping a cellphone XD) so I need everyone's number yet again. Currently I have Reneblade/Wiggins, but I still need everyone else's number.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Really guys? Way to make the thread die. It's almost been a month and no one has posted.
Also SMYM12, get HHHHYYYYYPPPPPEEEEDDDD!
Reneblade and I confirmed for playing Broken Silence in the car.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Or I could do melee? Why would I pick something else, considering you stream it as well, but don't live near us anymore?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Or I could do melee? Why would I pick something else, considering you stream it as well, but don't live near us anymore?
You did not beat a single person at SMYM pools so you couldn't really even disguise it as good melee.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
1. I won't be the only one on. I'll only stream when others will be on it.
2. It won't be just at my house. I hope to get a new laptop in the near future, so I'll stream it from there
3.(And this is the thing I've been wanting to ask for a while) Why do you hate me Spencer? Because I got 0-2'd at SMYM? Right before that happened, you were actually treating me with decent respect and then as soon as that happened, you treated me like dirt. In case you haven't realized, I'm the only person in southern IN that actually likes to play your ICs. Yes, I get beat but that's not the point. The point is to play the game, and learn from your mistakes. Oh that's right, I can't because I'm too terrible at this game and will never get good.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Evansville crew has drama under control lol
peef you suck and I hate you
shonic you're a big homosexual
reneblade? more like reneBAD
wiggins? nuff said, your name is wiggins
Amber lamps...uh, you're also gay and therefore inferior to heterosexual people
WHO WANT IT

PEEF!

Smash Hero
1. I won't be the only one on. I'll only stream when others will be on it.
2. It won't be just at my house. I hope to get a new laptop in the near future, so I'll stream it from there
3.(And this is the thing I've been wanting to ask for a while) Why do you hate me Spencer? Because I got 0-2'd at SMYM? Right before that happened, you were actually treating me with decent respect and then as soon as that happened, you treated me like dirt. In case you haven't realized, I'm the only person in southern IN that actually likes to play your ICs. Yes, I get beat but that's not the point. The point is to play the game, and learn from your mistakes. Oh that's right, I can't because I'm too terrible at this game and will never get good.
IDC how good you are at melee when I think of you as a person, but when I think of you as a streamer/commentator it does matter. At both of those things you suck.

Tomacawk all i know about you is that you commented on one of the ugliest girls facebooks I have ever seen and said you were digging her bare feet.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
@PEEF: Then how come you always treat me like dirt. I don't care how you think of me as a stream/commenter, you treat me like crap as a person.
@Tomacawk: I lol'd

PEEF!

Smash Hero
@PEEF: Then how come you always treat me like dirt. I don't care how you think of me as a stream/commenter, you treat me like crap as a person.
@Tomacawk: I lol'd
I dont treat you like dirt LOL I just hate that you commentate and tend to ruin things like that. Thats really the only problem I have with you.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
ah, ok. Just kinda seemed like you hated me when we were at Reneblades. TBH, I think of you(And everyone in this crew) as brothers. That how I accept that we get in fights, brothers get in fights. I want a live stream up mainly because Southern IN has no livestream(unless you come down here, but you don't live here). It'll pretty much be only when others are over, so none of that "me playing CPUs and talking to myself"(That was for testing purposes to get the framerate correct, etc.)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
ah, ok. Just kinda seemed like you hated me when we were at Reneblades. TBH, I think of you(And everyone in this crew) as brothers. That how I accept that we get in fights, brothers get in fights. I want a live stream up mainly because Southern IN has no livestream(unless you come down here, but you don't live here). It'll pretty much be only when others are over, so none of that "me playing CPUs and talking to myself"(That was for testing purposes to get the framerate correct, etc.)
I do live in Southern IN. I mean, everyone has gotten the livestream bug once I started streaming and that's nice, but people (including you) need to cater to their audience. I realized that my show is best if it is about half melee and half non-melee. Trail's stream is almost entirely Melee because they are much better than I am.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Half melee? What other game do you stream? Also, no offense, but technically you live in bloomington. Even if you count that as southern IN, that's still a while to come here weekly, lol.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Half melee? What other game do you stream? Also, no offense, but technically you live in bloomington. Even if you count that as southern IN, that's still a while to come here weekly, lol.
You just cant say there is no Southern Indiana stream (nor is there even a desire for one.

I dont stream another game, I stream jay and I talking/doing wild challenges.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Id beat your *** now.
That won't make you good, and you'll still probably lose. It's just dumb you're telling others not to stream cuz they're bad at melee and commentating. Why do you even stream? You're not that great at melee, plus you're atrocious at commentating.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
That won't make you good, and you'll still probably lose. It's just dumb you're telling others not to stream cuz they're bad at melee and commentating. Why do you even stream? You're not that great at melee, plus you're atrocious at commentating.
I stream because I've found that it is my niche. I am not fantastic at melee but I beat people that are respected now. I am a terrible commentator, but I am good at entertaining a stream. It just happens to be what I'm good at, and trust me it doesn't make sense to me either.

When do you want to play baddie?

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
"Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a month ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying."

Also, I'm pretty much the only one left who will be living in the eville area during the fall.

Top Bottom