• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
KB 10.0 Captain Falcons only.

GG *****ES.

edit

triple post, its ****ing lonely up here on my own level.

edit 2

some1 make me an avatar like you all have, make it the hitbox from Falcons Knee and just put "Rene" wrapping around the red in a half circle.

edit 3

im on a boat

edit 4

Captain Falcon built the boat

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
HOLY CRAP THIS IS FAR AWAY FOR SOMEONE WITH ONLY A BIKE(I had caps on?) Dude no one will give me a 3 and a half hour drive there for duh reasons let's hope I find a bus or something. post again RenebIade

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Gonna miss the next one(assuming there was one coming up)... I've got ill family member johns.

Wiggins and Peef, teach everyone else how to DI this week. :p

And Wiggins, teach everyone else how to play their character with style.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
wassup fools. Chris, thanks for the ride to SMYM, but I think I got it covered. Jay(anubis_ocelot) is gonna drive down and take us. I appreciate your help tho.

On a related matter :D...Are you guys going to tinks ft wayne tourney the 11th? Purdue is in desperate need of rides. We are about 3 hours from Ft Wayne, and 4 hours from e-ville. I don't even know if we are on the way, but it can't hurt to ask. Of course we could offer you housing Fri nite if you wanna split the drive in half, and pay for gas and some food for yall.

get at me

ice-

Smash Journeyman
wassup fools. Chris, thanks for the ride to SMYM, but I think I got it covered. Jay(anubis_ocelot) is gonna drive down and take us. I appreciate your help tho.

On a related matter :D...Are you guys going to tinks ft wayne tourney the 18th? Purdue is in desperate need of rides. We are about 3 hours from Ft Wayne, and 4 hours from e-ville. I don't even know if we are on the way, but it can't hurt to ask. Of course we could offer you housing Fri nite if you wanna split the drive in half, and pay for gas and some food for yall.

get at me

Just fyi the tourney is outside of fort wayne by like 50 min, so its a little closer :p

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Wait a minute...ILMBBS is on the 18th? Everything I see says it's on the 11th.

iamthemicrowave: Depending on how many people want to go, or how many people end up not having rides, I may be able to drive 1 - 1.5 of you depending on how badly you want to get there. If you've ever been inside an old 2-door sports car(95 Eclipse) then you know what I mean by 1.5. Someone will end up highly uncomfortable stretched out in my back seat.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Wait a minute...ILMBBS is on the 18th? Everything I see says it's on the 11th.

iamthemicrowave: Depending on how many people want to go, or how many people end up not having rides, I may be able to drive 1 - 1.5 of you depending on how badly you want to get there. If you've ever been inside an old 2-door sports car(95 Eclipse) then you know what I mean by 1.5. Someone will end up highly uncomfortable stretched out in my back seat.
first off, it is on the 11th. my mistake.

I would like to ride with you, and there is only one more person from purdue who might wanna go, considering Kso is in China now.

PEEF said Reneblade might be able to get me as well. Are you guys going PEEF + Jekyll and Reneblade in a separate car?

I don't care who drives me, but I would be very appreciative of a ride to this. Thanks for the help!

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Hmm...I guess we should wait to see what Peef, Reneblade and Co. are doing as far as transportation goes. I'm not sure how many are planning to travel from E-Ville

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I plan on wavedashing there.....

True story.

:joyful: <-This is me joyfully wavedashing back and forth.

lawlawlawlawlawlawlawlalwalwlalwalwalwlawlalwlalwal

i planned on driving to Tink's tourney i guess, i can stop by purdue if you cant get a ride from someone else.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
KB 8.0 is now up. Still waiting on Shombo for 9.0

Renechristobal ftw.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i bled all over my pillow while i slept last night.

too bad you guys didnt get to hang out with me while my mouth was still numb, you'd have had a hell of a time makin fun of me.

i threw up from something yesterday and slept for 12 hours, thats why i didnt come over PEEFatron

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Quote:

falcons worst matchups by far are fox/falco. good falcons can **** fox/falcos if they are experienced and can finish combos, but in terms of the games physics, fox/falco just has nearly infinite options when it comes to comboing falcon to death, . spiking shining and aerial priority can overwhelm falcon's defense to a degree. grab combos rely on tech chasing (if they DI correctly), so you really have to focus and finish combos to have a chance at winning. they are the only thing close enough to be called a counter, IMO, although they really arent if you are just good.

sheik can be bad if she is camping really hard, smart shieks can really limit falcons approach, but all it takes is a simple trick or two to land a couple hits and a grab, and then the **** can ensue from there. grab combos and ledge games on sheik absolutely destroy her, just gotta get that opening.

just dont go off the stage or get hit in the air against marth. once you do that, just grab and ****.

does anyone really have trouble vs peach still??!?!? should be a no brainer.

dair and bair ICs. all match. dont land close to them, just driveby bairs and dairs.

any other matchup should be disgusting **** with just simple grab/dair/uair to knee combos. you should probably win just solely kneeing all match.

g-reg is right

matchups i still hate:
fox
falco
sheik
marth
peach
dittos
jigglypuff
ICs
low tiers

edit: also g-reg have you read the OP of this thread b/c i just re-read it and it a) is brilliant and b) was made as sort of an homage to you
falco is hard for falcon but until falcos get really good at consistent spacing etc. they'll die to knees at like 45% when you just throw them out, until relatively recently he was my favorite to fight between fox sheik and falco. but yeah falco definitely has the advantage

get on my leven young child

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I said fox was falcon's worst matchup and I am still right so don't act good. You didn't bold the "falco dies from knees at 45%" part, haha.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
no, the arguement was falco is one of falcons worst matchups and the words "its not even a bad matchup" came out of your mouth.

dont argue when your wrong silly boy.

*edit*

i never denied about falco dying from knees at middle percentages, i agreed with that statement because its true, you need to admit ur wrong, when ur wrong.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Since I'm obviously the first to post, allow me to post some of the parts that I thought were "epic"(NOTE: The following is by far biased and will be censored in some way, shape, or form.)

Winners:

Round one:
Jekyll vs. Bye: Easily the most epic match of them all. I mean, Jekyll ***** Bye like Michael Jackson ***** little boys.
Reneblade vs. Wiggins: Close match. I honestly thought it could go either way, and almost thought that Wiggins would pull through. However, Reneblade won.
Shonic vs. Bye: The gayest match ever. Nuff said.
Matt vs. PEEF: Falco ditto. PEEF won. I was obviously not paying attention =D.

Round Two:
Jekyll vs. Reneblade: Jekyll won in an epic fashion. He's just to legit.
Shonic vs. PEEF: Got my poo pushed in. Kinda went into the match thinking I would lose, and I did D=.

Round Three:
Jekyll vs. PEEF: Can't remember to much to be honest. All I remember was that Jekyll won, and it was legitly done.

Losers:

Round One:
(Must I go through with the byes?)

Round Two:
Wiggins vs. Shonic: Besides Jekyll vs Bye, this was the most epic match. The Wiggins vs. Shonic match did not fail. I couple of parts, I honestly thought I would lose, and I was on the edge the whole time. However, I managed to pull through the Sho-ryu-kens and win the match.
Reneblade vs. Matt: Went outside to kinda keep Wiggins company, so I didn't watch(Sorry Matt D=. Didn't watch a single match.)

Round Three:
Shonic vs. Renejohn: Won twice in a row. Won a dollar from Renejohn(Yes, you still owe it, since you stormed off.)

Round Four:
Shonic vs. PEEF:
This is how it normally comes down to, and this time was a twist. Instead of the usual "Getting him down to one stock and losing", I actually won. Here's what I can remember(Freshest in my mind). Bans were Field of Dreams and Cream Land. Random'd to Yoshi's Story. I ended up winning(Hussah?) and the score was 1-0. He counter-picked something I forgot, and I lost. 1-1. I counter-picked Mushroomymckingdom II and won. He then counter-picked Poke-a-man stadium, and I lost. 2-2. I then counter-picked, out of no where, Poke-a-float and after a long LONG game, I won(No thanks to wobba wannabe).

GRAND FINALS:
Jekyll vs. Shonic: Kinda did a Renejohn and stopped trying after the first match.

KB 10 RANK:

1st: Jekyll
2nd: Shonic
3rd: PEEF
4th:Reneblade
5/6th: Wiggins/Matt

Overall thoughts:
Man, was that incredible. I was literally nervous throughout the whole losers bracket(Aka, the whole time I was really trying and not pulling a Renejohn(We all still love you though, you and your wind =D)unlike the winners), and I honestly thought that at any moment I could lose and be out. Great tourney, and can't wait for the next one.

Vids coming soon, check http://www.youtube.com/user/PEEFSMASH for them.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Shonic wins on Pokefloats, MushroomKingdom 2 (which is now banned) , and Kongo Jungle. PEEF wins in Pokemon Stadium and FD. Need I say more.

Shonic also *****es out of a money match.

PS: Reneblade. I never in my life have thought Falco was a good matchup for Falcon. I said it wasn't his worst. You said he was his worst. Have fun arguing against strawman, becasue im not trying to say he isnt a bad matchup. But you can go ahead and keep talking up a storm over there about something that nobody is arguing with you about.

Top Bottom