• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
soooooo, yeah i wont be in town tommorrow, my stepmom died right before singles pools started so ill be at my dads for a little bit

PEEF!

Smash Hero
It was interesting. I lost a set due to randomly going Jiggz. Wiggins lost to Shorty because he randomly went DocMar and lost terribly, then counterpicked FINAL DESTINATION vs a FALCO. So stupid.

Anyway the brackets are up now. I had to make 2 fearless comebacks. The first set matches were (by rounds) Shonic, PEEF, PEEF, Shonic, PEEF. The second set since I had to win 2 was Shonic, Shonic, PEEF, PEEF, PEEF. I went fox the entire time, except the time that he CP'd Kongo Jungle and I went Cfal.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
I fro'd it up...My apologies for that.

I've talked about the whole ****ting a cow thing with PeeF, and I think it's for the best interest of my anal health that I refrain from fulfilling that promise.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I can see it coming. You better just get it over with Jekyll. Also, screenshot or it didn't happen. So you can't just 'say' that you did it.

We need proof. :p

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm working on it. I'd rather be in adult diapers for the rest of my shortened life than get Kneebanned.

The cow is coming...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
KneeBash will be organizing multiple cars to go to SMYM10 in Champaign IL. The date will likely be the first of August. My car will be leaving a day early to chill at Viperboy's on the 31st. Any other cars will be going straight to the venue on the 1st because there is not enough room at Vboy's.

I'd love to have at least 8 KB members go.

SMYM10 Thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=234563

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Is it going to be the first or the eighth? On the first page there's a few post's asking if it can be moved to the 8th. I don't know if I can go yet. And I don't want to ask off the first and it turns out it get's moved to the eighth. Keep me updated on the changes to the date or anything. I need to know which day it's gonna be before i ask for those days off. k?

k.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Its going to be the first of august. Those posts were made back when we thought it was going to be the 15th.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
alrighty then. the first is when i'll be needing to take off. is that on a weekend?

F*ck yea it is. I can definitely be off for that day.

I have weekend off passes. I rock. :D

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Results up. I noticed Matt placed 5th, then a couple weeks later 4th, now 3rd. Still not beating Shon or I, but still. Good work Matt.

S

shorty47725

Ballin

and don't ever chug a bottle of tussin or you will think the shiny liquid coming out of your butthole is a cow... and then you'll puke...

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
lawl ft. PEEF and Jekyll as if either of you are good at any video game thats ever been made.

get on my mass effects level pl0x.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Last night was too fun. Good tourney.

I was pumped because I finally beat shonic's terrible-ness. Then, of course, I lose to him in losers finals. I've said it before, but I'll say it again.

I won't let that happen anymore.

But anyways, Jekyll showing up was a huge surprise.

Guy's cool as hell, and is super good compared to all of us. Lookin forward to getting my **** pushed in more through the rest of the summer by him and his bloomington buddies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Wiggins they are all clearly labeled. 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, and now 6.

Yeah this was an awesome week. This is gonna be some good ****.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
But why do you use 16 man brackets when an 8 would do fine??
We use 16 man brackets when there are more than 8 people. When there are 8 people we use 8 man brackets. I'm not going to pigtail a 9th person out of brackets.

When are you gonna come down and get stomped?

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
looooool i didnt realize you had 9 in all of those. I just glanced and it seemed like 8...its good so everyone gets bracket matches.

evansville is so far...4 hours from purdue. we are gonna have a tourney at purdue soon, and some chicago guys are gonna come down, and you should too :)

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Are any of you guys going to SMYM?? if so, would you wanna stop by purdue and pick me and maybe others up?? It's not far out of the way(u of i is 1.5 hours from purdue), and well give you gas money and buy you lunch or something :)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Ask Reneblade. I'm sure he could help if you housed him the night before.

Epic week guys. Good stuff Stuky beating Shombo. Jekyll, pro as always.

JV I look forward to many more nailbiter sets.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Ask Reneblade. I'm sure he could help if you housed him the night before.

Epic week guys. Good stuff Stuky beating Shombo. Jekyll, pro as always.

JV I look forward to many more nailbiter sets.
reneblade, pretty please?!? We can house you for sure!

btw are you chris?? I played you in some friendlies at e-52...you were in the vikings jersey??

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Chris in a Vikings jersey? ABSURD!

Oh no, wait. Yea that was him. lawl.

My life sucked monday... I came in DEAD LAST this week. Cause I'm a baller. ;D

Wiggins

Smash Ace
This is Reneblade

yeah i could give rides i suppose, just be aware that i dont have a job, and if i get one i might have to john out and not be able to go at all.

just pm me (Reneblade not wiggins) any info i need. I need minimum 5 friendlies each with CKIT and all you guys if im making the trip up there.

*edit*

microwave, who did you play, and what were you wearing @ E-52, because as previously stated that was me in the purple Vikings jersey.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
This is Reneblade

yeah i could give rides i suppose, just be aware that i dont have a job, and if i get one i might have to john out and not be able to go at all.

just pm me (Reneblade not wiggins) any info i need. I need minimum 5 friendlies each with CKIT and all you guys if im making the trip up there.

*edit*

microwave, who did you play, and what were you wearing @ E-52, because as previously stated that was me in the purple Vikings jersey.
what was i wearing...cant remember. i think a blue t-shirt and gray shorts. i played fox and something else against you. have peef describe me to you loool

Top Bottom