• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kittens versus Domo-kuns - Game over, who won?

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
smoth, i decided to assume swiss was scum for a moment and see if i could extrapolate how you could be town, and thats what i got. its pretty reach-y and i said so too, and had i been more awake i prolly woulda said "this is dumb, not gonna post it".

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Zen:

What was wrong with that? I inned right after you, and S2 mis-counted. So Gord and others didn't see me on the list.

What did you think of that?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Looked like distancing. Clearly Gord knew about the mistakes. And then you responded in unecessarily aggressive tone.

Why?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Because I was angry that I was possibly not in this game, and that he was hoping for OS or Raz to have been in the game.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
smoth you have this tendency to exaggerate things that i say to make your points better which has so far only made my opinion of you worse

an example that stood out:

yes!!!!! YES!!!! YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and killing someone who could theoretically be town before town has all possible chances to figure out his alignment IS AT THE EXPENSE OF TOWN!
which you quote, and then reply:

But not only does this imply that Gord is definitely town (despite having 4 votes on him) it implies that we haven't had adequate chances so far to figure out his alignment. I said I'd wait for the claim if he hasn't made it by morning. We're 10 pages in, you can't really say we haven't enough chances to get a good idea of his alignment.
And before you baww about how we're not sure, no ****. You can never be absolutely certain of someone's alignment.
where the heck did i imply that gord was defenately town? thats a rhetorical question, I didn't. I said he could theoretically be town, which is really freaking different, and you just made up something you thought i said to improve your point. I've been noticing this kind of thing quite a bit from you actually when i re-read. The actual content/what was happening during the quotes is irrelevant, the point is your blatant misconstruing of what i said, which is scummy.

Tandora

Smash Rookie

A new study in genetics had lead to some bizarre survival traits for the kittens.

Vote Count:
Swiss (3): J, Shadow Moth, Zen
Not voting: Fynal, Swiss, Sworddancer, Ranmaru

WITH 7 ALIVE, IT TAKES 4 TO LYNCH!
Deadline is Wednesday, July 6th 11:59 PM EST

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

@Ran: What input do you want?

Also, personally, I doubt anything Swiss has to say will change anything. But it is polite to wait and give him a fair shot of explaining why we shouldn't lynch him and who we actually should.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I think the answer to that question is fairly obvious. Literlly everyone wants Swiss dead toDay, but he's at L_1 and I'm pretty sure the reason no one has hammered him is because we're waiting for Swiss to reply.

Moth, how long have you been playing mafia?

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
I think the answer to that question is fairly obvious. Literlly everyone wants Swiss dead toDay, but he's at L_1 and I'm pretty sure the reason no one has hammered him is because we're waiting for Swiss to reply.

Moth, how long have you been playing mafia?
Yeah but just sitting here is boring :v
Trying to shoot the mafia breeze.

How long? Hmm well I started a while back but I haven't played THAT much.
if I had to average it out I'd say a couple months maybe.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@J: Just two things. Can you explain what points you agreed to wrt my Swiss case? (I know you suspected him before but I'd like to know which points convinced you) And, how has your Swords read progressed?

@Moth: Yeah it's a bit slow. Not that much else to say. Just basically waiting on Swiss like Swords said.

@Sword: I think he was just trying to generate discussion though.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
My Swords read is like a coin. I just flip it before the day begins and go with that. ToDay he got heads so I am liking him as a nullish-townie atm.

No points really convinced me but more or less re-affirmed that "Why isn't my vote on Swiss since I already wanted him dead to begin with?"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Also to those wondering w.r.t waiting on Swiss. I don't see a need to rush to the poor dude. He said he was gonna be busy while playing this game and it has only been 3 days since he last posted it seems. I mean we even still have 3 days left as of today.

Swiss will post when he can. I don't really doubt that.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
OMG NEW POSTS IN KVD OMG OMG OMG

...oh wait

:(

swiss where you at :(

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll hammer today if he doesn't post.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Gawd. Sorry about that. Got mad hectic. I did get some free time but got drunk instead. Badass mofo right here.

Problem: People suddenly think you're scum.

Solution: Go inactive!

Will post up on my lunch break today, tonight at the latest.

Ran u so dumb y?

Swiss

Smash Lord
OK, a few things before I ignore Ranmaru.

-
Also notice how Swiss was only voting Moth yesTerday? I mean he didn't really have conflicting views of anyone else really. But his reason for voting Moth wasn't really a scumtell.
Reads as: Also, notice how Swiss was voting the guy he wanted dead yesterDay.

wtfamireading.jpg

- Me calling ran Dumb town instead of scum = scum swissas I made him "look bad".

wtfamireading.gif

- Me pointing out I rolefish as both scum and town = self meta = scum

wtfamireading.net

- Me pointing out I wasn't even rolefishing anyway = no u scum swuss u asked about wat ud do in a situashun so u must b scum cus dat b rolefishing

wtfamireading.co.uk

- I quoted a whole post, not the relevant paragraph in that quote, then commented on it. So I must be scum.

wtfamireading.com on Ranmaru how ****ing slow can you get.

Sweet Jesus. This has to be the worst play since SrB CC'd
the dayvig as indie non-BP survivor.

Like. Wat.

What is this I don't even....

OWAITSCUMLOL

Vote: Ran

Ran I know you have a reputation for being dumb as **** and I know you've made some impressively stupid statements before. But nothing, nothing, comes close to the sheer level of outstanding *********** you would need to actually believe the case (I use the term 'case' loosely) you put forward.

Now, before I ignore you, explain why you don't now think we should be looking at you, bearing in mind that's exactly what you said last night.

@ Swords - Tell Zen, our coppy woppy, to investigate me toNight. Comprende?

@ J - Did you seriously vote me after Ran's case?

Fo' real.

LUNCH GONE I'MMA BE BACK KIDS. SOMEONE SAVE ME SO I DON'T HAVE TO.

Swiss

Smash Lord
@Swiss:

• No that was not an accident, you just did that to prove ME wrong, to make it look like I was trying to attack Joey with bad reasons. That was NOT a good correction. Joey's main point was "Early wagons don't help town ever" Yet you have said "Wagons always help". I have stated in the first sentence how it would benefit you as scum.
  • Don't try to self meta. Your reason for Zen possibly gambitting was bad. You had major dislike to me already believing in his claim, so you were trying to pin doubt on Zen, while you somehow didn't believe in Gord's claim.
  • Fair enough.
  • Then why would Moth do that as scum? He l-1'd me. You were trying to justify his L-1'ing to = MothSCUM.
  • Again, how was the question useful in you finding a read and helping US get a read?

• Don't try to self meta. Here you don't state how exactly the question helped you, so you seem to be hiding the real purpose of the question you asked. and yes, I would like examples.
  • But you caught scum from RVS jokes?
  • In response to your question if I should have been targetted ToDay. You asked what a Gord scum flip implicates, and I included myself.
  • Why J? At that time it would be lylo if me and Moth were already dead.
  • I was concise.

When exactly did you see JScum? Why haven't you said this before? Why did you ask Zen about his cop, why would it have mattered? *He asked but your answer isn't satisfying to me.
I found this post genuinely funny.

So much to say to this ******, so little time!

eta next post: 7 hours

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Swiss said:
8) Prerequiste on yourself and Moth being dead, I will self vote if town want me to. I'd prefer J over myself at that point though, clearly.
So there's literally no room for a you lynch, even though we have 3 mislynches?

Hmmmm . . .

Btw I know you're busy but you haven't really made it clear as to why you want J dead, you have simply stated it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Hammer him?

Just kidding of course, but let him finish.

@Swiss: Uhm, no?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Well then Swiss you're ok with being hammered?

Last chance to say anything useful.

And scum can NK and RB. The chances of me investigating anyone is 0% so quit with that.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
And scum can NK and RB. The chances of me investigating anyone is 0% so quit with that.

:phone:
Mhm. This plea of being investigated is such a lost cause because now that the Doc is dead and the remaining mafia member is a roleblocker it's impossible to clear someone based on investigation alone.

Don't do this to me Zenny. We need Swiss gone.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nah, he doesn't mean scum alpha strike. He means someone hammering without giving Swiss a fair chance/benefit of the doubt if he actually is town. Zen wants more info and I can agree to that as well but I think it's better to have him at L-1.

Scum alpha-striking now would be lmao dumb because they can't win off hammering a townie toDay.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Swiss:

Reads as: Also, notice how Swiss was voting the guy he wanted dead yesterDay.
  • ~[ wrt to the quote above - for something that should be considered a null tell and what else?]
  • This has nothing to do with you calling me Dumb town. Way to misconstrue what I say.
  • You said you rolefish as town anyways, but you didn't say as town and scum. Either way, it doesn't absolve you from your actions here. Also why didn't you give examples like you said you would?
  • HOW did it help you? How did it help us?
  • Only when someone else asked you about it.
  • You are flailing quite hard.

I'm going to an interview today so I won't be around until later.

Vote: Swiss

L-1.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
had an amazing 4th, cousins all packed up and gone now soooo hey look actual posts in KvD.

I actually agree with swiss as many points as not in his most recent content post. weird. going to have to go over this again

swiss, theres about a 98.5% chance that you will die today, if you are actually town and we're just idiots i suggest you don't waste yer scarce time on BSing a case against J and just tell us what it was that ACTUALLY makes you think he's scum, even if you think it'll look weak. Because that, unlike a bunch of BS, might help us later on, especially if we know it comes from a town source.

Top Bottom