• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirkgo's Impromptu Tourney 2 Results! 11/17/12

B.W.

Smash Champion
Aw yeah thanks for the congrats.

I want to do a smashfest during thanksgiving break - mentioned this to Web, Flip, and BW before I left.

Problem right now is that my relatives (aka little neice and nephew) will be staying at our house for the holiday (until sunday.) so it can't be at my place.

Can anyone else host, for Friday or Saturday? We could do a tournament at Dupage but I'd rather have a chill out n smash day.
Gonna redirect people's attention to this (even I missed it and didn't realize it was posted til Rat said something in a stream).

EDIT: Thinking about it, I hope it's not too late to find a place. That'd suck.

Kirk

Smash Champion
My place is almost always available. ..problem is im way north of most people (waukegan off of 94 and 120). Though im more than willing to host if people want to make the trip.

:phone:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
My place is almost always available. ..problem is im way north of most people (waukegan off of 94 and 120). Though im more than willing to host if people want to make the trip.

:phone:
That's a 10/15 minute trip for me =D (can't promise much with my Work though)

B.W.

Smash Champion
I've been talking to Erin and she said so long as her parents were cool with people coming over, which they usually are, we could probably use her basement for it, it's got plenty of space. She lives in Naperville, which may be closer to a lot of people.

B.W.

Smash Champion
I'm just waiting for 100% confirmation. If Erin and I can do it I'll make the thread, otherwise the subject will probably go quiet altogether unless Kirk does it. I'll probably have a yes or no in like 2 hours.

Scythe

Smash Master
If she can't host I can prolly help drive some people over to kirks if people want to save on gas

B.W.

Smash Champion
Actually, sorry for the late response, but we can host here. I'll have a thread up in a moment.

Top Bottom