• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's moveset is outdated

JoltSmash13

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3196-7112-8608
I have a friend who had never played Smash before, and when I started having birthday parties with Smash, he could barely play, and over the years, he's become a menace with the puffball, and I've suffered more Down Air combos than a Smash 64 rookie. His tilts are great, and his smash attacks are weirdly powerful and decently fast. His Back-Air and Down-Air are suffocating at times, but Kirby's a low tier, and he's been one since Melee which is a shame.
It's not Kirby's moveset that's outdated, it's just Kirby. He has the worst tournament results of any character in Ultimate at this point, is outclassed by so many characters, and that airspeed breaks my heart.
If I were to fix Kirby I would do three things.
1.Fix the airspeed, I know in the games he's slow in the air, but Mewtwo weights like 277kg in Pokemon, and Bowser is sometimes the size of the planet.
2.Make Inhale be fast like in the games. In Star Allies at least, it's super fast but also reactable, it could be a good punish.
3.Make his throws better. Make F-Throw work on all stages, and make Up-Throw an actual killthrow instead of whatever the heck it's supposed to be.
Bonus.Make Back Throw a sucide throw. It'd be really funny.
YESSS

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
It's funny how the thread went from "what moves would you add or change from Kirby moveset to 'update' it" to "guys, competitive Kirby is bad!/is good!".

It's not about making Kirby better or worse, it's about making him more "canon" to the series. Maybe what I said before, turning Kirby moveset into something similar to Megaman moveset is a bit extreme. But no one can deny that without his specials, Kirby is a worse version of the Fighter ability. Even then, the UpSmash and DownSmash are not part of Fighter. They made some of his moves literal kicks. They're normal kicks. Just kicks.

"With more than 60 different abilities in the series, this puffball will kick your butt! No, really. He'll kick you. We limited his moves lol."

Smash Kirby's moves are not bad. They are boring and uninspired.

Dbombiallo

Smash Cadet
It's funny how the thread went from "what moves would you add or change from Kirby moveset to 'update' it" to "guys, competitive Kirby is bad!/is good!".

It's not about making Kirby better or worse, it's about making him more "canon" to the series. Maybe what I said before, turning Kirby moveset into something similar to Megaman moveset is a bit extreme. But no one can deny that without his specials, Kirby is a worse version of the Fighter ability. Even then, the UpSmash and DownSmash are not part of Fighter. They made some of his moves literal kicks. They're normal kicks. Just kicks.

"With more than 60 different abilities in the series, this puffball will kick your butt! No, really. He'll kick you. We limited his moves lol."

None of his a attacks are canon except for forward, side, and jab. You try and say forward air is but that came before RtDL.

D

Deleted member

What about his burning ability? Didn’t that come out before Kirby Super Star?

TennisBall

Smash Journeyman

Up-Throw is pretty bad.

TennisBall

Smash Journeyman
A throw doesn’t need to combo and kill at 100 to be good lol
But it kills middleweights at 160%. That's pretty bad compared to like Charizard, who already has a terrible throw.
And this is without DI I might add.

Last edited:

TennisBall

Smash Journeyman
That’s true but take into consideration that not only does Kirby usually kill before 160, he really only uses the throw when both players are at kill percent and he doesn’t want to throw out anything too punishable. That being said he will usually have rage so it will kill even earlier. Also with most competitiv alle stages have high platforms it will will EVEN earlier. Still definitely not as good as zards tho lol
Fair enough, but if a Kirby hasn't killed you before then you're either exploiting the matchup or they are in really big trouble.

D

Deleted member

Seriously we should be discussing ways to make Kirby's moves more creative not making him more viable.

I don't like his Ultra Sword final smash. Would've preferred to stick with his "Cook Kirby" design or make it so that he summons a bunch of stars from his star rods before making a star of considerably bigger size.

TennisBall

Smash Journeyman
Seriously we should be discussing ways to make Kirby's moves more creative not making him more viable.

I don't like his Ultra Sword final smash. Would've preferred to stick with his "Cook Kirby" design or make it so that he summons a bunch of stars from his star rods before making a star of considerably bigger size.
All right.
Cook Kirby was cool, but I much prefer there being an assist trophy that does it rather than Kirby himself in the Final Smash, it gives a better opportunity for assists.
Maybe changing his D-Tilt to his slide in the actual Kirby games.
(Have Stone spike and be a sucide kill)
Adding more to his Up-B, adding more of the Final Cutter thing.
Someone had said giving him the Whip ability as his grab for a tether, which would be cool,etc
I don't know, I don't create fighters, but overhauling a character to this extreme is not done very often, so I'm not good at it.
(Also it could potentially cause problems.)

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
I just feel that changing things, even if to make it more thematic as opposed to 'viable' isn't as great as one might sound. G&W this edition is a prime example. His moves got altered to be more thematic to his origins to the point that Toot Toot, D-Tilt, Fair and U-tilt got changed almost entirely. Not just animation wise but property wise. Heck, Fair is an entirely new move.

All these changes, while being thematic and a nod to his history...fundamentally changed G&W and made him, personally, an abomination to play. Granted a lot of the properties of his moves have changed over the years but the changes he got in this game have fundamentally altered him from being goofy and enjoyable to play (Smash 4 in particular) to really unfun in this game. I hate all the changes as it literally destroyed how he was played prior.

I feel Kirby would have the same problem. He'd be more unique. More thematic. But how he plays and HAS played for years will be so greatly different that I'd likely not enjoy playing him nearly as much, if at all. Granted it's merely my take on it using a character who got some changes similar to what people would like here but just ruined the enjoyment of playing said character despite the intentions.

TennisBall

Smash Journeyman
I just feel that changing things, even if to make it more thematic as opposed to 'viable' isn't as great as one might sound. G&W this edition is a prime example. His moves got altered to be more thematic to his origins to the point that Toot Toot, D-Tilt, Fair and U-tilt got changed almost entirely. Not just animation wise but property wise. Heck, Fair is an entirely new move.

All these changes, while being thematic and a nod to his history...fundamentally changed G&W and made him, personally, an abomination to play. Granted a lot of the properties of his moves have changed over the years but the changes he got in this game have fundamentally altered him from being goofy and enjoyable to play (Smash 4 in particular) to really unfun in this game. I hate all the changes as it literally destroyed how he was played prior.

I feel Kirby would have the same problem. He'd be more unique. More thematic. But how he plays and HAS played for years will be so greatly different that I'd likely not enjoy playing him nearly as much, if at all. Granted it's merely my take on it using a character who got some changes similar to what people would like here but just ruined the enjoyment of playing said character despite the intentions.
I just want Kirby's Down-B to spike, I'm not entirely opposed to completely changing Kirby, but(wait i am actually.) I'm not opposed to changing Kirby for another person's perspective.
(The thread is called "Kirby's moveset is outdated", of course someone like me who has no brain cells and mains Ness is going to want to talk about viability, I want Kirby to be good before we change him, otherwise we're never know the true potential he once had as a character, competitive-wise, casually, or even thematic/canon the original design had.

Munchi

Smash Journeyman

I think ultra sword is fine is the only representation of kirby's modern game powers in his moveset

D

Deleted member

There have been many more creative final smashes: :luigi2:‘s Negative Zone has a ominous reflection on being the shadow to his brother,:4wario2::wario: has Wario-Man be actual fun rather than a comic book cinematic. These differ from the classic “multiple hits followed by a powerful finishing blow” (:ultyounglink::ulttoonlink::ultdk::link2::ultsheik::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight:)

New final Smash: Kirby ends up using his Star Allies Sparkler to let three of his teammates blast them off to space before the opponent suffers moderate knockback.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Here are two possible canon Final Smashes:

- Kirby Hypernova (Triple Deluxe): Kirby eats a Miracle Fruit, and proceeds to suck anything in front of him, fighters, assists and items. After a while he spits all the fighters away, and recovers a bit of health for each item he swallowed. Similar to Luigi's Poltergust, except deals more damage, but less knockback.

- Robobot Drill (Planet Robobot): The Robobot Armor lands in front of Kirby, stunning any nearby fighters. Kirby hops in, and launches forward the mech's final weapon, a huge drill that may or may not pierce the heavens. Basically, a gigantic version of the Drill item that carries anyone who touches it to the Blast Zones.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
The problem with Kirby's moveset is that he doesn't use enough from his source material in his general attacks. For instance, look at Shulk. His UAir is actually from Xenoblade Chronicles (apparently) and is called the Monado Purge, or look at Link's Downward Thrust (from Zelda II.) Kirby has a colossal range of different abilities that he could use. Look at, say, the Fighter Ability for his jabs, maybe the Beam Ability for his F-Smash, and other such ideas. See, his specials are alright. Inhale makes sense, Final Cutter could work (but then, couldn't something like a small Warp Star better reference better known source material?) Obviously he also has Stone (which is fine) and the Hammer (which is okay...) But, consider the source material. There's easily around a hundred different abilities that Kirby uses throughout the Kirby games, and yet how many of these said abilities are referenced in Smash? It's an odd choice, because one would think that Sakurai would take great care in making Kirby's moveset especially interesting and engaging, and referencing the source material with more moves. Things like the Fire Ability for a dash attack work well, but just having unoriginal kicks and punches for moves is kinda dumb.

Then again, look at Captain Falcon. His moveset is literally the exact same as it was in 64, and yet it's still effective. If they got rid of, say, Raptor Boost and Falcon Dive, there'd be uproar, because his moveset works.

Same with Game and Watch. Someone's mentioned this already, but he plays completely differently to how he used to.

We're not against character's movesets changing. If anything, it allows originality and relevance. Look at Link; the new design is good, but the key is that he still plays similarly; that is, he's still a projectile-centric swordfighter, which makes sense. Kirby still needs to be the light puffball that he is, but needs to maintain usability. After all, if Ganondorf's moveset were to be drastically changed in, say, 20 minutes, in a new update, to make it a better reference to the source material, what would Ganondorf mains think? Completely changing a character is something that the team at Nintendo have never really done, not fully, because it's a dangerous game to play. As such, we kinda stick to the moveset we had to begin with, with minor alterations along the way, mostly cosmetically, with some moveset changes over time in order to maintain relevance. As such, Kirby is not likely to change much from what he is; and, to an extent, nor are most characters in the Smash games.

That's just our opinion though, so it's not fact. Take what you will, and have a nice day :)

KahunaLagoona DX

Smash Cadet
What about his burning ability? Didn’t that come out before Kirby Super Star?
Burning debuted in Kirby's Adventure. It was a separate ability from Fire. By any technicality the Shimomura directed Kirby games "The Dark Matter Trilogy" used Burning exclusively for Fire, although Dream Land 3 & 64 came out after Super Star - Where Burning became a part of Fire's moveset. Funny enough, you had to have Rick the Hamster combine with Burning to use the original Fire Copy Ability...

Nowadays though, with Kumazaki directed games, given Kumazaki's love for Super Star inspired movesets for Copy abilities as opposed to Shimomura's one-and-done single application Copy Abilities, it's hard to see Burning as anything but a part of Fire's moveset now...

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
The problem with Kirby's moveset is that he doesn't use enough from his source material in his general attacks. For instance, look at Shulk. His UAir is actually from Xenoblade Chronicles (apparently) and is called the Monado Purge, or look at Link's Downward Thrust (from Zelda II.) Kirby has a colossal range of different abilities that he could use. Look at, say, the Fighter Ability for his jabs, maybe the Beam Ability for his F-Smash, and other such ideas. See, his specials are alright. Inhale makes sense, Final Cutter could work (but then, couldn't something like a small Warp Star better reference better known source material?) Obviously he also has Stone (which is fine) and the Hammer (which is okay...) But, consider the source material. There's easily around a hundred different abilities that Kirby uses throughout the Kirby games, and yet how many of these said abilities are referenced in Smash? It's an odd choice, because one would think that Sakurai would take great care in making Kirby's moveset especially interesting and engaging, and referencing the source material with more moves. Things like the Fire Ability for a dash attack work well, but just having unoriginal kicks and punches for moves is kinda dumb.

Then again, look at Captain Falcon. His moveset is literally the exact same as it was in 64, and yet it's still effective. If they got rid of, say, Raptor Boost and Falcon Dive, there'd be uproar, because his moveset works.

Same with Game and Watch. Someone's mentioned this already, but he plays completely differently to how he used to.

We're not against character's movesets changing. If anything, it allows originality and relevance. Look at Link; the new design is good, but the key is that he still plays similarly; that is, he's still a projectile-centric swordfighter, which makes sense. Kirby still needs to be the light puffball that he is, but needs to maintain usability. After all, if Ganondorf's moveset were to be drastically changed in, say, 20 minutes, in a new update, to make it a better reference to the source material, what would Ganondorf mains think? Completely changing a character is something that the team at Nintendo have never really done, not fully, because it's a dangerous game to play. As such, we kinda stick to the moveset we had to begin with, with minor alterations along the way, mostly cosmetically, with some moveset changes over time in order to maintain relevance. As such, Kirby is not likely to change much from what he is; and, to an extent, nor are most characters in the Smash games.

That's just our opinion though, so it's not fact. Take what you will, and have a nice day :)
In defense of those 'unoriginal' punches and kicks, the reason for their existence is also because they work. As a rule of thumb, most characters gotta have a set of aerial moves that can be used to attack at close range in a certain direction. How would you take a Copy Ability and apply it to Fair, Uair, Dair or Bair to the point where it would function the same as their current moves? Perhaps you could take Dair and replace it with the sword plant attack from the Sword ability or the Fountain Hover from Water Kirby but that would significantly alter the utility of the move, and depending on who you ask, not for the best. You get a new stall then fall Dair or a ranged Dair similar to Megaman's Hard Knuckle but you lose on a close range option that is arguably a pretty good combo starter and a decent spike.

People often cite Megaman as an example of how to handle Kirby's abilities, but Megaman's design is unorthodox when compared to most of the cast. He mostly has projectiles rather than close range moves which can be both a blessing and a curse, but it's clear that his moveset was carefully put together.

Kirby actually has a good set of normals that work pretty well and gives him a brutal combo game when he gets in; most of his shortcomings actually come from his stats instead. Perhaps a change I would contemplate is to replace Final Cutter with Hi-Jump so that he could have a decent recovery.

And C. Falcon's moveset was tweaked in Melee. They replaced several of his moves from Smash 64, since in that game he used to share a few attacks with Samus.

Last edited:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
How would you take a Copy Ability and apply it to Fair, Uair, Dair or Bair to the point where it would function the same as their current moves? Perhaps you could take Dair and replace it with the sword plant attack from the Sword ability or the Fountain Hover from Water Kirby but that would significantly alter the utility of the move, and depending on who you ask, not for the best. You get a new stall then fall Dair or a ranged Dair similar to Megaman's Hard Knuckle but you lose on a close range option that is arguably a pretty good combo starter and a decent spike.
Down Air: Remains the same, but with a wind visual effect around Kirby. Tornado ability.

Up Air: Despite not being really interesting, this attack is part of the Fighter ability moveset. It's fine as it is, but if I had to change it, the Fireworks ability (Fire+Bomb in Crystal Shards) would look better and cover more space.

Forward Air: Again, this also belongs to the Fighter ability moveset, it's cool and I like it. I guess Beam ability "Beam Blast" could work here.

Back Air: This is the hardest one for me. This move is original to Smash, it's a good attack but honestly, it's so boring I wouldn't miss it if it got replaced. I just don't know what to put here.

Dbombiallo

Smash Cadet
Down Air: Remains the same, but with a wind visual effect around Kirby. Tornado ability.

Up Air: Despite not being really interesting, this attack is part of the Fighter ability moveset. It's fine as it is, but if I had to change it, the Fireworks ability (Fire+Bomb in Crystal Shards) would look better and cover more space.

Forward Air: Again, this also belongs to the Fighter ability moveset, it's cool and I like it. I guess Beam ability "Beam Blast" could work here.

Back Air: This is the hardest one for me. This move is original to Smash, it's a good attack but honestly, it's so boring I wouldn't miss it if it got replaced. I just don't know what to put here.
For Nair you could add a fire effect for the fire spin move in fire's moveset or replace it with needle and give Kirby a god tier edge guarding move. If I had to Up air replace it with sparks's thunder bolt. For bair I always wanted to give it is it's power wave but if I had to replace it I would give it ice sprinkle or the fire sword. I like multi hitting moves but i do not like fair its too quick and has no range so I would replace it with his air bullet/mint breath.
U smash would replace with rainbow rain

Last edited:

Dbombiallo

Smash Cadet
In defense of those 'unoriginal' punches and kicks, the reason for their existence is also because they work. As a rule of thumb, most characters gotta have a set of aerial moves that can be used to attack at close range in a certain direction. How would you take a Copy Ability and apply it to Fair, Uair, Dair or Bair to the point where it would function the same as their current moves? Perhaps you could take Dair and replace it with the sword plant attack from the Sword ability or the Fountain Hover from Water Kirby but that would significantly alter the utility of the move, and depending on who you ask, not for the best. You get a new stall then fall Dair or a ranged Dair similar to Megaman's Hard Knuckle but you lose on a close range option that is arguably a pretty good combo starter and a decent spike.

People often cite Megaman as an example of how to handle Kirby's abilities, but Megaman's design is unorthodox when compared to most of the cast. He mostly has projectiles rather than close range moves which can be both a blessing and a curse, but it's clear that his moveset was carefully put together.

Kirby actually has a good set of normals that work pretty well and gives him a brutal combo game when he gets in; most of his shortcomings actually come from his stats instead. Perhaps a change I would contemplate is to replace Final Cutter with Hi-Jump so that he could have a decent recovery.

And C. Falcon's moveset was tweaked in Melee. They replaced several of his moves from Smash 64, since in that game he used to share a few attacks with Samus.
What we are talking about when citing Megaman as an example of how to handle Kirby's moves is to give him moves from copy abilities like ice sprinkle, fire sword from 64 for back air, thunderbolt, leaf uppercut, or rising gust for up air,Cutter Drop,Sky Kick,Leaf Rain,Falling Spine,Ninja Kick,Pinpoint Kick,Downshift, Lightning Strike,parasol dive or falling gust for dair, and the air bullet for fair from his normal.Plus wish they would let mega man feel the rest of the cast like having top spin for nair, the break dash for the dash attack, and the Sakugarne for his dair. And what does C. Falcon changes have to do with this?

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
What we are talking about when citing Megaman as an example of how to handle Kirby's moves is to give him moves from copy abilities like ice sprinkle, fire sword from 64 for back air, thunderbolt, leaf uppercut, or rising gust for up air,Cutter Drop,Sky Kick,Leaf Rain,Falling Spine,Ninja Kick,Pinpoint Kick,Downshift, Lightning Strike,parasol dive or falling gust for dair, and the air bullet for fair from his normal.Plus wish they would let mega man feel the rest of the cast like having top spin for nair, the break dash for the dash attack, and the Sakugarne for his dair. And what does C. Falcon changes have to do with this?
Why replace something like Fair when that move is already referencing an attack from the Fighter ability? That move is also a decent approach option that can combo into itself or setup for a grab, Dtilt or Fsmash.

And read the post I was quoting from and you'll see why I mentioned Captain Falcon.

Dbombiallo

Smash Cadet
Why replace something like Fair when that move is already referencing an attack from the Fighter ability? That move is also a decent approach option that can combo into itself or setup for a grab, Dtilt or Fsmash.

And read the post I was quoting from and you'll see why I mentioned Captain Falcon.
Cause of its bad range doesn't go with his bad mobility.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Cause of its bad range doesn't go with his bad mobility.
Which is more of an issue with Kirby's stats rather than the move itself. And it has no less range than most fairs.

You make it sound as if the move is terrible. It's pretty good at close range at setting up for a Smash attack, combos and also doing a Wall of Pain on certain situations. Changing it to the Air Bullet doesn't mean that it will be a straight upgrade and it's very likely to lose on those options.

Last edited:

pixlyJolt

Smash Rookie
Ngl, Kirby needed the buff from 6.0.0, because as a Kirby main, before I stopped playing on my switch online, I could never get past spammers & people who ran away after stealing a stock, & was stuck under 1m GSP. Now, when I play against my friends on their switches, I can easily fend off against them for the trade off of being a lightweight.

BitBitio

Smash Journeyman
I don’t think that Kirby needs a moveset change. Yes, you could give him new abilities, but that would honestly ruin the character for me. Instead, if I wanted a character to better represent his source games, I’d bring in a new fighter with some abilities like that. Making the classic characters feel totally different isn’t a good idea for the series.
Even though Link did get a bit of a revamp coming in, it really just slightly differentiated him from his clones with some new alts, animations, removing zair, and giving him time bombs. He feels really similar.
All of the OG 12 play the same for a good reason. Game balance isn’t even a part of it, historically, characters that change too much from game to game don’t feel the same in a bad way.

Dbombiallo

Smash Cadet
I don’t think that Kirby needs a moveset change. Yes, you could give him new abilities, but that would honestly ruin the character for me. Instead, if I wanted a character to better represent his source games, I’d bring in a new fighter with some abilities like that. Making the classic characters feel totally different isn’t a good idea for the series.
Even though Link did get a bit of a revamp coming in, it really just slightly differentiated him from his clones with some new alts, animations, removing zair, and giving him time bombs. He feels really similar.
All of the OG 12 play the same for a good reason. Game balance isn’t even a part of it, historically, characters that change too much from game to game don’t feel the same in a bad way.
But the thing is Kirby is the Main character of his series so he needs to represent his abilities well besides fighter's kicks and almost every one of his characters are unique.Also do play Kirby for the character(are you a fan of the series) or just because you like how he moves? What is Zair? Also can you give me an example of a character that had their moveset made worse because of a revision?

Last edited:

BitBitio

Smash Journeyman
But the thing is Kirby is the Main character of his series so he needs to represent his abilities well besides fighter's kicks and almost every one of his characters are unique.Also do play Kirby for the character(are you a fan of the series) or just because you like how he moves?
I play Kirby because when I played Smash for the first time (Age 7), it was on Melee at a friend’s house. I was a fan of Mario but hadn’t heard of any of Nintendo’s other series. My friend told me that Kirby could copy other powers (keep in mind, I was a 7 year old kid) and I thought it was super cool. My first match ever was on Cornelia, he was Bowser, I was Kirby. I instantly fell in love. When I was, like, 8, I got Brawl for Christmas and remembered Kirby. I played him and have mained him since. True story.

That’s why I play Kirby. I started playing his games and actually getting good at Smash much later.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I think Kirby Could work like this:
His Basic attacks work the same but he uses Sword, staff, spear for some of them!
His specials Stay the same but with these Adjustments!
Up b: Works the same!
Side B: Works as it did in Meele
Down B: The only thing that Changes are Some of the Stone transformations
Dash attack becomes Yojo Again!

Abilitys:
:ulttoonlink::ultlink::ultyounglink::ulthero: Sword Ability!
Tap Swing;
Tap in Air;
Circle slash;
Hold Spin attack;
either holding Up or having Full Health Sword beam
:ultmario::ultcharizard::ultincineroar::ultbowser:Fire ability!
tap/ Hold Breath Controlable;
in air tap Fire charge!

:ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultridley::ultrob::ultmegaman: Metal Ability
Basicly The metal Power up but slower and toggable with B

:ultcloud::ultluigi::ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultsamus::ultdarksamus: Spark Plasma
you need to spam Directions To charge!

:ultchrom::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultbyleth::ultbylethf::ultcorrin::ultike::ultmetaknight: Galaxia ability:
Basicly a difrennt version of Sword!

And some other abilitys!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
One of the main Issues in trying to change a Character is that A Lot of People like how Kirby plays and unlike GDorf he still is faithful enough so that a 100% Rework is a bit ecessive INSTEAD i think giving him some alternate Custom Special ala:
B/ Ice Breath
Side B/ Sword Works like meele Hammer
Down B/ Maybe Drill?
Up B/ Jet? or Wing
With his final smash being: The Star allies Sparkler (I think the Truck runs into the same Problem as the T rex for mario its just too specific and weird for him!)

Top Bottom