• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirbys best hat...

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Lucario's gonna dair you eventually, and Lucario's power is just so freaking awesome, especially if you main Lucario and know how to use it properly. Also, having this power really cuts short a lot of Lucario's options, since his main advantage in the matchup is outranging you. Personally, I can't stand fighting Kirbys who steal my power. It's MUCH easier to fight them when they don't have a projectile that can kill. However, don't be stupid and take the power when you're in kill %... or do, since it makes our job easier. :D

Shredder2

Smash Rookie
I think Lucario's hat is one of the best. Key word... one of the. I just find R.O.B.'s hat funny. BEEEEP. In the other hand.... DDD's hat is awful. Anyone out there agrees with Shred?

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
Metal Mew2 kirby looks like an awesome alien (in melee that is). Personally I've always thought that Sonickirby is the most useful.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
MK's tornado is a lot weaker with Kirby and MK can easily break it with dair nair or almost any air.
that no one has mentioned peach and her sperm spewing toad. for looks definitly ganondorf unibrow. yoshi and ROB for fun. yawwrmm and BEEP

chandy

Smash Journeyman
fox's or pits. Samus' or Lucario's r pretty useful too. jigglypuff's is da best of em all tho

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Responding to everything on this page.

-Dedede's ability is actually good. It's Kirby's inhale with better movement when someone is in his mouth. The real question is "Do I copy him and set him up for a kirbycide or starspike later on or spit him out and combo the $#!% outta him?" Depends on your strategy.
-If Kirby is right next to ZSS and gets a paralyzer off on her she's open to a ground hammer. Farther away or with less power and the hammer won't land, but a SH air hammer usually will.
-Mach Tornado can be out-prioritized, but not by that many of MK's attacks. Inhale and its ability to stop MK's momentum works better.
-Toad may be a counter, but it doesn't really fit on the aggressive combo freak that is Kirby.
-Fox? You're kidding, right? The lack of hitstun makes it easy as hell for him to reflect it back at you. Pit's is okay, but you still gotta be aware of him reflecting it and/or shooting one at you. And a Pit user is probably gonna be better at using the arrows than you are. And Rollout is high risk, high reward. Kills her really early, but if you aim it wrong you're in for it.
-Snake's can be good if you know how to use it (the techs & stuff), but the Paunch is too slow to use on the Captain, and if you can't take him out any other way,...that's kind of sad.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
His best hat in terms of usability? Samus or DK. These hats give him an awesome projectile or a brilliant damage/KO move.

In terms of looks, G&W hat is by far the coolest.

.CMW.

Beo

Smash Apprentice
Ivysaur, DDD and Wario are the three hats I always try to take.

Every other Hat is preference if you ask me. I usually don't even inhale chars other then the 3 previously mentioned.

Colbert

Smash Apprentice
Here's my copy ability tier list

Top:
Falcon Punch
D3's inhale
Meta's tornado
Pikachu's thunderjolt
ROB's laser
Olimar's pikmin

High
Sheik's needles
Bowser's firebreath
Wario's bite
Pit's arrows
Snake's grenades

Mid
Ivysaur's bulletseed
Lucario's aura sphere
Samus' chargeshot
Zamus' paralyzer
Falco's laser
Wolf's laser
DK's punch

Low
Tlink's arrows
Mario's fireball
Luigi's fireball
Peach's counter
Diddy's popgun
Sonic's homing attack
Zelda's nayru's love
Fox's laser
Squirtle's watergun
Jigglypuff's rollout
Marth's shieldbreaker

Bottom
Ice Climber's iceshot
Link's arrows
Ike's eruption
Yoshi's tongue
Ganondorf's punch
Ness' PK Flash
Lucas' PK Freeze
G&W's chef

WakerofWinds

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sydrael
3DS FC
4699-5989-8229
I always find bowser's hat to be useful when you're fighting against him. Jump into the air and lock him into a nice heaping stream of fire for a good little while then go after him.

Samus's charge shot can also be really useful at certain points, but I find myself getting knocked out of it more often then with other characters. Don't know why.

Lucario's is good for the same reason as Samus's.

MK's tornado is good, but MK can EASILY knock you out of it with a lot of moves.

Wolf and Falco are both useful against them, and I find myself grabbing them if I can.

I always find Marth and Ike's to be useful as well. Marth because it's just plain good. Ike's because when Ike knocks you into the air (which is inevitable) you come down with his B move and just launch him right back up into it, then use it on him again when he comes back down, they never see it coming.

Rob's is also useful, for obvious reasons. The same is with Pit and Snake.

Wario's bite is overpowered with Kirby and is a really good move to use against him for some reason.

And Falcon Punch with Kirby is just amazing. Get together with a group of friends and do Captain Falcon/Kirby only fights, most fun ever.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I always use ROB's, so it gets my vote.

But how about pika's? Makes approaching better, and unlike wolf, falco, pit, and mario, pikachu can't reflect it. ZSS anyone? Could be fun, and once again no reflecting. And you can't forget DK's. That tiny, monkey punch is fuel for nightmares.

vikuserro

Smash Rookie
Mr. Game and Watch Hat looks best(Dark kirby :D).

Fox's hat is one of the best to use.

I like "beep!" And "falcion paunch!"

Beo

Smash Apprentice
Black and White Kirby with Luigis hat on, reminds me of Germans.... the really bad ones. ):

Vermy

Smash Champion
MK: additional recovery
Pit: Easily the best projectile option
Snake: Nades, need I say more.
DK: that kinda power, harnessed into our favourite puff ball= epic win.
R.O.B: "beeeeeep"
C.Falcon: "Farukon Paunch!"

Tbh, there are more powers I WOULD copy over the amount I wouldn't.

Top Bottom