• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kirby up-b super armor???

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Who the hell spams Stone? Lmao.

That move is awful..

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Stone isn't a horrible attack, and it's far from useless. It all depends on how you use it.

I use it few times, but the times I do, it helps a buttload more than any other attack at that moment! Plus, don't be afraid of waiting for your opponent to hit you on Rock form, just transform back the moment you're hit and bair once you're able to move...

Watch where you land though, you don't want a grab-happy opponent all over you.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
That looks like a post Asdioh would have made. >_>

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Like I said though, don't stone against MK... It doesn't matter where you are, he can just SL you the instant you get out of it since your rock breaking animation is so much longer than his SL...

Oh, and I HATE YI. I can't count the number of times that stage has screwed up my Mario. Hell, one time a Shy Guy directly caused my death. Here's the situation: Mario gets a MK Dsmash and flies offscreen towards the top right corener, but doesn't die and can recover. MK comes to Nair Mario, and as such, is in perfect fireball path/range (Like literally less than a Ganon length away from me; yes, I measure in Ganons.). Mario shoots a fireball at MK, which would have stopped MK just long enough for Mario to Bair/Nair him and recover while hopefully killing MK. Out of nowhere, a shy guy runs in front of the fireball, takes it and flies away right as MK Nairs (And no, of course it couldn't take the Nair. It stayed JUST for the fireball. I know it wouldn't have done anything for it to take the Nair, but it DESERVED to get hit by it.) and kills Mario. I was pissed.
On top of that incident, the wall jump tends to turn me around RIGHT as I Mario UpB for some reason.
Finally, the slopes on the edge are a *****, especially since they allow MK to do some even gayer stuff than usual...

Basically, I hate that stage.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Like I said though, don't stone against MK... It doesn't matter where you are, he can just SL you the instant you get out of it since your rock breaking animation is so much longer than his SL...

Oh, and I HATE YI. I can't count the number of times that stage has screwed up my Mario. Hell, one time a Shy Guy directly caused my death. Here's the situation: Mario gets a MK Dsmash and flies offscreen towards the top right corener, but doesn't die and can recover. MK comes to Nair Mario, and as such, is in perfect fireball path/range (Like literally less than a Ganon length away from me; yes, I measure in Ganons.). Mario shoots a fireball at MK, which would have stopped MK just long enough for Mario to Bair/Nair him and recover while hopefully killing MK. Out of nowhere, a shy guy runs in front of the fireball, takes it and flies away right as MK Nairs (And no, of course it couldn't take the Nair. It stayed JUST for the fireball. I know it wouldn't have done anything for it to take the Nair, but it DESERVED to get hit by it.) and kills Mario. I was pissed.
On top of that incident, the wall jump tends to turn me around RIGHT as I Mario UpB for some reason.
Finally, the slopes on the edge are a *****, especially since they allow MK to do some even gayer stuff than usual...

Basically, I hate that stage.
*Makes not to self not to tell fromundaman that he loves that stage*

Top Bottom