• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kirby ftilt jab lock

brinboy789

Smash Champion
confirm/debunk plz? not sure if this works, but i think it does, i was playing against a kirby and he tilted twice and it did the same thing as the jab lock does. confirm/deny please? i cant test it right now -_-

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
I never have seen this "Ftilt lock". But due the lag of the attack, i think it's impossible. But, if someone could please record/try to do this thing, it would be nice.

DFat2

Smash Journeyman
"Debunk"

FTilt has too much knock back and Lag. The only locks kirby has are his Jab lock and Dtilt (I'm pretty certain).

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Brinboy, Ftilt can trip. That's probably what happened to you to make it look kind of like a lock.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
I'll confirm, if u ever saw the jab lock combo the Kirby's board helped me complete Dtilt is the first "Jab" followed by normal jabs, so yes it can jab lock, technically Nair can jab lock also :p

Yoshi-Kirby

Smash Journeyman
Ok, Kirby has more jab locks then I thought. I only knew of the Jab and D-Tilt, but I prolly never heard of the F-Tilt cuz of it's knockback and lag problem. F-Air, I've never heard of though.

Top Bottom