• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Kinky Bunny~ Tournament: SINGLES! -- ROUND TWO! (32/32) [DATE: December 27th]

GFE

Smash Journeyman
I Beat Rikuu 2-0, Nice C.falcon
EDIT: cough(JOHN)cough
no lag at all gimme a break!

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
He posted the same thing somewhere else.
Maybe it was confuzzled on where he was posting it.

Riku00

Smash Ace
my bad guys i posted my comment above on the wrong tournament GFE beat me fair and square i guess i was just having an off day. either that or i flat out suck.:p

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
It says in the thread title that we already have a full compliment of 32 players, and you aren't able to delete your posts.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
thesilentmarth you can change your char. until the day of the tourniment(the 20th)

~~Ari~~

Smash Apprentice
Hello I am contender number 32; just stopping by to say hello and to see if Falchion has posted anything concerning our pairing.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Just letting the host know I am alive. I'll contact my opponent when I feel like it :p. Or he can contact me, w/e.

soro

Smash Journeyman
weee. iwonder where rythe is causei might have my rounds with him/her early otherwise i'm gonning to the melee area of SWF

soro

Smash Journeyman
rythe moves on to the second round 2-0
*throws both GCC's away and waits for the new one to arrive since one is broken and the other cant use with out some issue* congrats and i hope you do well rythe

soro

Smash Journeyman
Thank you. I'll do my best.
no prob. now to get the controller before next week. cause i have to do freinlies with halaster so our team for the cosby tounrie is sealed. better tell him that were gonna have issues if it doesnt come on time

GFE

Smash Journeyman
apparently i go with whoever winz between (Zonda & owndiz)
good luck on your matches Guy

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I'll join if I'm not working
F.C.= 5284-1123-0007

Is the WD hack allowed?
I'll add you to the waiting list, and this tournament is standard Brawl. No hacks allowed.

um can i still join? My FC is 3523-4625-0889. Character i want to use is Link
People seriously need to learn how to read fractions...

Adding to waiting list.

Riku00

Smash Ace
yo soro it looks like you like lucario alot i would like to have some lucario dittos with you.

soro

Smash Journeyman
yo soro it looks like you like lucario alot i would like to have some lucario dittos with you.
have you been snoping my profile. *looks blnakly* sigh. well anyways my controller is broken so i cant do anything right now until i get a new one.

soro

Smash Journeyman
lol u spelled blankly wrong. Want to swap FCs?
lol what do you expect of a person who only had 10 minutes of sleep lastnight. that and i'm off for the night at the same time my controller is broken so i have to wait to get a new one

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I just got my first infraction and I don't know why :(

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Neither did I, don't worry it doesn't mean much

EDIT: So apparently WiFi's lagg was fixed somewhat, maybe I will play more T.link this tournament

Top Bottom