• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Kinky Bunny~ Tournament: SINGLES! -- ROUND TWO! (32/32) [DATE: December 27th]

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
single elimination,sounds good
ill enter:)
FC-2621-2318-8014
Main-G&W :D

looking forward to it

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Serris I think we should take Corneria off the counterpick list. Mad gay stuff happens on that stage. <__<

GFE

Smash Journeyman
GFE
FC=4597-1153-9877
Character: Snake
Eastern Time

Alphicans

Smash Hero
If we get paired up again I have to switch to Falco because our Falco vs. Lucario matches are always the most intense (or because I've just been reading through the Link forums... I hadn't realized how many AT's I need to learn by the 20th).
AT's? DaC is like the only "AT" for him. Things like zair, bomb zair, Fsmash with bomb in hand is really easy, and not even important (well zair is important). However, switching to falco is probably a good idea :p

soro

Smash Journeyman
WAAAAAAATTTT!??!?!! nooo u cant do that, how will i win? :laugh:
lol. i actualy side with bunny on that. cause dsome messed up things always happned there. and crazy at that

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i agree corneria off please
not like it bothers me,just it can cause some arguements

plus i love it when JOBOT is unhappy:)

soro

Smash Journeyman
lol i find that kinda hilariouse. eh so how many more spots to fill *checks first page*

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Hello I am Ari, I am using Penta's account to just introduce myself. I play with the same FC, but my tag is "Ari". Tournament looks fun so I thought I might join. I know I have faced toast before so GG toast for all those matches we had before. I'll be using Kirby mostly, so I hope I can be of some challenge.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Actually, Serris, could you change me to Kirby? I wanna see if I can do OK with him. ^^;

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I just realized that if this is this weekend I won't be able to play. Just a heads up =D

soro

Smash Journeyman
sweetness. i am ready to lose anytime lol. this is gonna be great

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh awesome =D
That works out perfectly =D

EDIT: Woods you're mine! :mad:

GFE

Smash Journeyman
Actually, Serris, could you change me to Kirby? I wanna see if I can do OK with him. ^^;
SOUNDS like counter picking.......uh uh ummm can i change my Character. once the bracket is posted if were serris, i'd make u keep Pit. just opinion

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
SOUNDS like counter picking.......uh uh ummm can i change my Character. once the bracket is posted if were serris, i'd make u keep Pit. just opinion
I'll allow people to change their desired starter characters until the day of the tournament.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Actually luso wanted to change to Kirby before the bracket was even up, and besides, you're allowed to use more than one character anyways, right?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
What's the difference? The host said you don't have to use the same character throughout the tourny. Isn't that just to list our mains, so people don't get ***** first match?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Actually luso wanted to change to Kirby before the bracket was even up, and besides, you're allowed to use more than one character anyways, right?
Mhmm.

What's the difference? The host said you don't have to use the same character throughout the tourny. Isn't that just to list our mains, so people don't get ***** first match?
Correct, sir. You win a piece of Falco's bread.

lol im sure you can use more than the character you choose as your main
And you get Game & Watch's bucket.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The only thing to worry about matchup-wise are the Snakes and Marths...Hmm...

Halaster

Smash Ace
Oh... I had been under the impression that we were being forced to use the character that we chose... hence my going Link... in that case I suppose it would be more fair to put down Fox, Falco, or Marth as my main.

soro

Smash Journeyman
I be right here. <_<

I'm ready if you are, I suppose. Wait, can we do our first match early?
who knows i think we can. eh i dont think i'll do my rounds at all right now. i'm kinda rusty and need work again with lucario.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Oh... I had been under the impression that we were being forced to use the character that we chose... hence my going Link... in that case I suppose it would be more fair to put down Fox, Falco, or Marth as my main.
You will be, on December 20th. Choose your character wisely. (Counterpicks are still available.)

Riku00

Smash Ace
Can we do our Round 1 matches early?My opposition seems to be eager and wants to get this over with.He wants to do it today.:p

Top Bottom