• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Unofficial P:M 3.01 Alt GFX! Ice/Fire Mario Updated to v3.01 and Mega Charizard X.

Shadow Pikachu, Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Mewtwo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
So, I just set up cbliss, and now I'm wondering if there's any way to change it so your Mega Charizard X uses slot 08 rather than 05 (so I can put the PM 05 back, as well as a few other simple recolors without being interrupted by an alt, then having Mega Charizard X, with an extra slot that I can hopefully one day fill with a Mega Charizard Y).

Is this something that would be easy to do myself? If not, would you consider doing an alternate version that uses that slot?
Thanks!

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
So, I just set up cbliss, and now I'm wondering if there's any way to change it so your Mega Charizard X uses slot 08 rather than 05 (so I can put the PM 05 back, as well as a few other simple recolors without being interrupted by an alt, then having Mega Charizard X, with an extra slot that I can hopefully one day fill with a Mega Charizard Y).

Is this something that would be easy to do myself? If not, would you consider doing an alternate version that uses that slot?
Thanks!
In the PSA file, edit every If Compare: LA-Basic[54] == 5 command into If Compare: LA-Basic[54] == 8. That should work.

Though stuff like this seems to be iffy with cBliss.

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
In the PSA file, edit every If Compare: LA-Basic[54] == 5 command into If Compare: LA-Basic[54] == 8. That should work.

Though stuff like this seems to be iffy with cBliss.
Thanks!
I've never messed with PSAs before, and I'm not sure where to look for these things though. I'm using OpenSA2, and I'm not seeing "LA-Basic[54] == 5" anywhere.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Thanks!
I've never messed with PSAs before, and I'm not sure where to look for these things though. I'm using OpenSA2, and I'm not seeing "LA-Basic[54] == 5" anywhere.
Oops.

I meant to specify with If Compare: LA-Basic[54] == 5.

Look in the Main, GFX, SFX, and Other tabs.

Louie Simpauco

Smash Rookie
Oh would you mind telling me what in the PSA I'd have to edit in order to make all other Dr. Mario slots revert to Original mario effects, if its not too much of a hassle.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Proberly just a minor thing but you might wanna change the Ice Mario texture you used for the alt, the smaller buttons on the overalls and the inside of his mouth are blue for some reason.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Oh would you mind telling me what in the PSA I'd have to edit in order to make all other Dr. Mario slots revert to Original mario effects, if its not too much of a hassle.
Someone asked me this before and they ran into an issue with the pills. I'm not sure how you can do it safely.

Rage83

Smash Ace
It might be interesting to see on(well, near) his Up-B Shield Bash, imo.

Louie Simpauco

Smash Rookie
Someone asked me this before and they ran into an issue with the pills. I'm not sure how you can do it safely.
Well that's a shame. It would have been nice to actually have some free slots to add alts with other effects if they came out in the future.

meow

Smash Apprentice
You mean like this? ;)

Lookin' good! Have you tried adding the FX to his F-Smash? Or did that look kinda weird?
Also I'd like to see it on his neutral air too. Anything else would look out of place imo.

D

Deleted member

@ KingJigglypuff KingJigglypuff some of us were talking about this in another topic, is it possible to have a smaller version of Charizard X, and by that i mean with the same proportions as the normal one? :)

Handy Man

Smash Ace
@ KingJigglypuff KingJigglypuff some of us were talking about this in another topic, is it possible to have a smaller version of Charizard X, and by that i mean with the same proportions as the normal one? :)
Yes, it is. In fact, the Mega Charizard X alt costume download here has a version without the size mod, so that it's the same size as vanilla Charizard.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
On the charizard without the size mod, the wings are floating a bit off of his back >_>

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Really now? Care to link me to said thread?

And there is a non size modded version in the download already.

I'm just curious, but what ever happened to the Mega Charizard X update?
I haven't made any work on that. :\

Though I might just release it with the current progress I have on it.

On the charizard without the size mod, the wings are floating a bit off of his back >_>
I'm not the one that made the model, so I can't fix it.

Speak with Nanobuds or KTH about it.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I'd like to propose a question, so this thread doesn't necessarily die out.

How would you guys/girls be if I also posted information on all forms of my PSA work?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I'd like that very much. :)
Well in that case...

For those who have been following me or are beginning to follow me, I'm planning an update to my Raptor PSA.

For those who don't follow me, but are curious...Here's a link to the BV submission of the Public Demo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32124

Current feedback from testers indicate that Raptor is severely underpowered. My planned update has the intention on fixing that issue, alongside other issues Raptor faces. For those who like my work and are good with giving feedback on moveset balance (outside of being functional), then please let me know if you would like to test my hidden Update.

On a side note, these are the PSAs I'm working on (to some extents):
-Raptor. The PSA I just mentioned. :p
-Waluigi. I'm working alongside MarioKing64DS on the infamous Waluigi PSA. He's also requesting balance testers for his PSA.
-Palutena. She is still in the planning phase, as I'm waiting for a model maker known as Epic Pervy to to make my requested edits to Mariokart64n's Palutena model.
-T-Rex Revamp. On hold at the moment, due to me wanting to focus on Raptor and Waluigi.
-TF2 Soldier. Due to bone issues, I have put this character on hold.
-Predator. He's still in the planning phase.
-Xenomorph. On hold, because I'm too lazy to properly rig its thumbs. :L
-Deoxys. Still in the planning phase until I can make use of Phantom Wings' BrawlEx Clone Engine.

Rage83

Smash Ace
I'm watching that Waluigi PSA. Also, it seems like the Raptor PSA is going to turn out to be much more interesting than I initially thought. As for TF2 stuff, I have a request(which I think'll be rejected, of course). I'd like to see this: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/skins/122751 as a character skin. :p

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I'd love to see a Deoxys. I'll even rig up a new model for him just for the PSA if you need it.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I'd love to see a Deoxys. I'll even rig up a new model for him just for the PSA if you need it.
That would bee cool if you could make models and rigs of all 4 Forms.

I'm watching that Waluigi PSA. Also, it seems like the Raptor PSA is going to turn out to be much more interesting than I initially thought.
It's always good to have supporters.

As for TF2 stuff, I have a request(which I think'll be rejected, of course). I'd like to see this: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/skins/122751 as a character skin. :p
That's a FemScout skin, not a Soldier skin.

spid3y916

Smash Cadet
I noticed in the description of the Xenomorph PSA there's something called "Wall Crawling" for special attributes. How does work in actual gameplay?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I noticed in the description of the Xenomorph PSA there's something called "Wall Crawling" for special attributes. How does work in actual gameplay?
In addition to being able to cling to walls, the player will have the option of moving the control stick up and down to enable the character to move up and down the wall.

VyseTheQuick

Smash Rookie
Hey just wanted to let you know I'm going to test your alt mods with my class today. They haven't seen anything but Mega Charizard. I finally got the stage expansion setup along the costumes and alts so it should be a blast.

Anyways, still looking forward to any PM 3.0 mods that you decide to do.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Hey just wanted to let you know I'm going to test your alt mods with my class today. They haven't seen anything but Mega Charizard. I finally got the stage expansion setup along the costumes and alts so it should be a blast.

Anyways, still looking forward to any PM 3.0 mods that you decide to do.
Thanks for the support.

I might as well get back onto Cupid Pit. Does anyone have any ideas on which I can put the Heart GFX and SFX onto?

This is what it's on currently:
-Up Taunt.
-Down Taunt.
-Up Special.

I'm also considering releasing my Mega Charizard X update.

spid3y916

Smash Cadet
In addition to being able to cling to walls, the player will have the option of moving the control stick up and down to enable the character to move up and down the wall.
Is there a character (official or PSA) that can wall crawl in-game? And how would someone be able to put this ability into a character?

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
Hey Kings, would it be possible to get the Heart SFX and GFX to work on Pit's Down B as well? It should be something pretty subtle similarly as the small flash seen in game. Although I do not recall if you can only see the flash when you actually reflect an attack.
My other suggestions would be to have the effects on Pit's Dair or Dtilt with the condition of it only coming out if the person meteor smashes with it. I can also see the last hit of Fsmash having some sort of effect. And the only other move I could think of that could possibly warrant an effect is Bair, but this is one is probably overkill.
But the first suggestion would make the most sense. That is of course if you're willing to do it. Tis' a shame that Pit's arrows can't be modified into a neon pink shade. Would've been spectacular to see.

Top Bottom