• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Unofficial P:M 3.01 Alt GFX! Ice/Fire Mario Updated to v3.01 and Mega Charizard X.

Shadow Pikachu, Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Mewtwo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Hey man, I love the work so far. I love Mega Charizard X, Ice Mario, and Dark Bowser/Giga Bowser so much. It's just too bad that it isn't Wifi-safe although I could always do streams of me and my buddies playing in the living room. :p Anyways, think you can squeeze in a request for a Snake Eater Big Boss Alt for Snake? You'd be my hero if you did.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Hey man, I love the work so far. I love Mega Charizard X, Ice Mario, and Dark Bowser/Giga Bowser so much. It's just too bad that it isn't Wifi-safe although I could always do streams of me and my buddies playing in the living room. :p Anyways, think you can squeeze in a request for a Snake Eater Big Boss Alt for Snake? You'd be my hero if you did.
You should read that OP completely before requesting.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Sad face. :( Well, I guess I can just find something else for Snake. Thanks anyway. I still love your work.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I'm sure it's been suggested, but a Light/Dark Suit Samus that uses the Light (Zelda's Magic) and Dark Beams instead of Plasma and Ice Beams would be really cool.

Dingodike64

Smash Rookie
I'm not certain if it's just that i didn't properly install Mega Charizard X (what I did was replace the files that mega charizard x version 1 and 3 had wiith the ones in project m folder) but it changed all of the "\ProjectM\Zips\nohomebrew_wifi(2)\projectm\pf\system\common5\sc_selcharacter_en\char_bust_tex_lz77" files back to how they where when they had visibly numbered alt colored slots.
Also for some reason it also has seem to flip Mewtwo's red and green costume, as in you select red and in game its green.

If i just installed improperly would someone please link a guide or something, I've looked for one with no luck.

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
So I tried to use some of these Alt. textures/costumes and I ****ed up my build...
A tutorial please?

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
What exactly did you do? Did you put them in the right places?
Yeah I think so
I did what the .txt said but something went wrong
Don't know if it is related but I don't have vanilla 3.0, I have the one with the 36 stages expansion pack, in case that matters

Not trying to be a **** but, the download didn't include all of the CSS portraits and pictures

Meecrob

Smash Rookie
I dreamed of this kind of hacks since Melee.
As a kid I thought that every character should have special effects matching to their color.
Well, now its finaly possible and I just love your character hacks!
However, could you may make one of these? :
- Ganon with a explosion gfx on his down air instead of the electric one
- an explosion effect on Falcons knee sweetspot
- various elemental effects for some attacks, like fire for red Link, electric for yellow/white, dark for dark Link
- and I dunno how to descripe, do you know when someone does a heavy attack and the enemy is like paralyzed for a second (like Marths sweetspot hits), and then the whole screen is shaking?
yeah, it's kind of ridicilous but also extrem cool when you would add this effect to Marths down air sweetspot, Ike's forward smash, just as example

So.. I would like to hear what you think about it.
(btw excuse the grammar) :D

/edit:
- and some kind of slash/sword effects on Mewtwos alt costume (this one with the helmet and gear) would be badass!

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I think it would be best for me to just release Cupid Pit the way he is now.

If I keep holding him off like this, then I'll never get him done. :\

I dreamed of this kind of hacks since Melee.
As a kid I thought that every character should have special effects matching to their color.
Well, now its finaly possible and I just love your character hacks!
However, could you may make one of these? :
- Ganon with a explosion gfx on his down air instead of the electric one
- an explosion effect on Falcons knee sweetspot
- various elemental effects for some attacks, like fire for red Link, electric for yellow/white, dark for dark Link
- and I dunno how to descripe, do you know when someone does a heavy attack and the enemy is like paralyzed for a second (like Marths sweetspot hits), and then the whole screen is shaking?
yeah, it's kind of ridicilous but also extrem cool when you would add this effect to Marths down air sweetspot, Ike's forward smash, just as example

So.. I would like to hear what you think about it.
(btw excuse the grammar) :D

/edit:
- and some kind of slash/sword effects on Mewtwos alt costume (this one with the helmet and gear) would be badass!
None of those really make sense to me.

Regardless, I'm not taking requests right now.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Yeah I think so
I did what the .txt said but something went wrong
Don't know if it is related but I don't have vanilla 3.0, I have the one with the 36 stages expansion pack, in case that matters

Not trying to be a **** but, the download didn't include all of the CSS portraits and pictures
36 stage expansion pack??? That's something I've never heard of... Do you have 3.02?

Aura Guardian

Smash Rookie
My Request-

Can you do either of these?

Pikachu: Blue Orb Infused Pikachu

Lucario: Mega Lucario (-I know we already have Shiny Lucario-)

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
36 stage expansion pack??? That's something I've never heard of... Do you have 3.02?
Yeah, I have 3.02
I tried again with the texture replacing and it seemed to work at first, the CSS and the SSS were working perfectly
But during the match beggining countdown the game froze with a horrible sound so I had to unplug the console

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
My Request-

Do you even read the original post? Does anyone that request read it?
Also go to brawl vault and search up Mega Lucario and you will find this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34100
Srsly, it's not that hard, dude.

Anyways King J, great job on Cupid Pit, I'm definitely adding it into my CBliss pack. However is there anyway I can change the FitPit.pac so it goes on a custom slot for Pit?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
My Request-

1.) Learn to put such large images in Spoilers.
2.) Those characters (to an extent) do not fit my criteria for requests.
3.) Even if they did, I just stated that I'm closing requests for now.

Anyways King J, great job on Cupid Pit, I'm definitely adding it into my CBliss pack. However is there anyway I can change the FitPit.pac so it goes on a custom slot for Pit?
Yes there is.

Go to every If Compare: LA-Basic[54] == 4, and change that 4 to whichever costume you have Cupid Pit over. Though I did have someone test with cBliss before, and they claimed that alt specific effects won't work with cBliss.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Yeah, I have 3.02
I tried again with the texture replacing and it seemed to work at first, the CSS and the SSS were working perfectly
But during the match beggining countdown the game froze with a horrible sound so I had to unplug the console
Hmmmm, I am not sure what to tell you except put back the original texture files and then put the new ones here back in. Sometimes, you just need to do it.

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Don't know it it's related, but in the test match I tried to play when the game froze the 4 characters were using textures (Lucario,Mewtwo,Charizard,Ivysaur)

Aura Guardian

Smash Rookie
Do you even read the original post? Does anyone that request read it?
Also go to brawl vault and search up Mega Lucario and you will find this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34100
Srsly, it's not that hard, dude.

Yeah I read some of it. Is it so hard for you to also realize that i'm new here?

Aura Guardian

Smash Rookie
2.) Those characters (to an extent) do not fit my criteria for requests.
3.) Even if they did, I just stated that I'm closing requests for now.

1. I didn't know it was a problem to upload big pics as i'm clearly new here. Every other forum I done it on, there was no problems.
2. That's sorta bias, it's not like the characters are trash and ultra rare + Pikachu's wouldn't even take long to design.
3. You said you'll likely be focusing on your projects. If I saw, "i'm done talking request right now" then I wouldn't have bothered requesting.

Have a good day.

Taiko

Smash Ace
I wish people requesting would realize adding alts isn't a quick process. Seriously, he's doing it for you guys, bombarding him with more requests for your extremely specific requests isn't the way to do it. If he thinks it's cool, he'll do it. Let him take his time.

Nothing's stopping you guys from learning to do the same.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I wish people requesting would realize adding alts isn't a quick process. Seriously, he's doing it for you guys, bombarding him with more requests for your extremely specific requests isn't the way to do it. If he thinks it's cool, he'll do it. Let him take his time.

Nothing's stopping you guys from learning to do the same.
Now that you mention it, if KingJiggs is willing, I'd be more than glad to do some of these, I have a few ideas for what I could do.

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
Yes there is.

Go to every If Compare: LA-Basic[54] == 4, and change that 4 to whichever costume you have Cupid Pit over. Though I did have someone test with cBliss before, and they claimed that alt specific effects won't work with cBliss.
I changed your Mega Charizard to 08, and haven't noticed any problems.

meow

Smash Apprentice
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35850

Get it while it's hot.

In the meantime, I'll likely be focusing on my own PSA projects.
Thanks man, I've been waiting for a while haha. You forgot to update the thread and include portraits btw. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e5xmuc1ghgp84c1/pBIgXJO-YN
The pink on the wings during side-b is a lot more prominent compared to his regular side-b but other than that I have no complaints besides there being no heart effects on his fair :| Great job though thanks!

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895

Iunno this seems effective.

If he's feeling friendlier.

Or if he's feeling Jigglier.

Last edited:
Top Bottom