• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Unofficial P:M 3.01 Alt GFX! Ice/Fire Mario Updated to v3.01 and Mega Charizard X.

Shadow Pikachu, Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Mewtwo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Something that might be neat though, would be adding light effects onto OOT Link's arrows, if he doesn't already have them. It's probably not possible though.

marlinswine

Smash Rookie
No-ones mentioned dark pit, how about throwing some darkness effects on him? Either the original brawl one or an uprising version. Not sure which attacks to do though. The arrows i guess. Maybe the shield bash and some sword moves. If it's do-able then making his blue glow on the wings for the glide black/purple instead would be pretty cool.
Something that might be neat though, would be adding light effects onto OOT Link's arrows, if he doesn't already have them. It's probably not possible though.
or dark effects on dark links bow.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
No-ones mentioned dark pit, how about throwing some darkness effects on him? Either the original brawl one or an uprising version. Not sure which attacks to do though. The arrows i guess. Maybe the shield bash and some sword moves. If it's do-able then making his blue glow on the wings for the glide black/purple instead would be pretty cool.
Dark Pit isn't really "Dark" with magic. He's just a darker reflection of Pit. Overall, he has the same skills and the same weapons. Though in KIU, he does use that staff.

marlinswine

Smash Rookie
ah, well if editing the color of the wing glow and/or arrows is possible that'd be pretty awesome. (this may still be unfitting of the dark pit character, i've never played uprising i just think it would be great visually and still make - at least relative - sense).
edit - just watched a trailer for uprising and dark pit does indeed have a purple glow on his wings where pit has a blue glow. still don't know if possible to edit but makes sense for the character.

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
I think we should ask the alternate costume thread. They might be able to give suggestions on what PSA mods would make sense on characters. Like I saw a post on a Lucario with Sir Auron's Hat and Cape. Although it wouldn't really change any effects needed for Lucario, it would still be a good idea to go ask them, since they most likely at one point or another have discussed this.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Dark Pit isn't really "Dark" with magic. He's just a darker reflection of Pit. Overall, he has the same skills and the same weapons. Though in KIU, he does use that staff.
Pit can also use the staff if he manages to obtain it so there's that.

meow

Smash Apprentice
I just want cupid pit but i'll probably just make that on my own hahaha
but in all honesty let's not give pit effects just cause he has a dark version....

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
Here's some thoughts for Ike:
  • Create an Ike with the original eruption from Brawl (Although I know it's not as cool as PM's blue version, but still.)
  • Create an Ike with Quickdraw turning blue instead of red. (To match up with his blue eruption.)
  • This one's out there but here goes. Make an Ike alt with blue slash effects (Think of Roy Red/Fire slashes) I'm not entirely sure which moves to replace but I'll let you know when I think of them.

shinywolf

Smash Rookie
Original there so much flowers and no special plant effect xD In super mario world 2 he can attack with vegetables or in super mario land 2 he can take a carrot to be Bunny Mario :D

But.. with marios brown costume there is a possibility for the Rock Mario

meow

Smash Apprentice
Here's some thoughts for Ike:
  • Create an Ike with the original eruption from Brawl (Although I know it's not as cool as PM's blue version, but still.)
  • Create an Ike with Quickdraw being blue instead of red. (To match up with his blue eruption.)
  • This one's out there but here goes. Make an Ike alt with blue slash effects (Think of Roy Red/Fire slashes) I'm not entirely sure which moves to replace but I'll let you know when I think of them.
He never used fire in his games.
Wait why are you suggesting adding random effects?
He only used the blue "fire" at the end of the game. it was one time.
We shouldn't be adding sfx for the sake of wow such shine much fire

Rage83

Smash Ace
Ike's Eruption is a simple texture edit. open up FitIke in Brawlbox. As for the slashes and Quickdraw, those are REFF edits. In the same file, find the REFF icon, then open it up and pick a category. Click Particle, then pick a color in Color 1 Secondary on the side. Glad to help. :)

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Original there so much flowers and no special plant effect xD In super mario world 2 he can attack with vegetables or in super mario land 2 he can take a carrot to be Bunny Mario :D

But.. with marios brown costume there is a possibility for the Rock Mario
Rock Mario as a costume would be alright, but there isn't really anything you can do for him visually with GFX since rocks aren't an attack type in Smash.

shinywolf

Smash Rookie
Rock Mario as a costume would be alright, but there isn't really anything you can do for him visually with GFX since rocks aren't an attack type in Smash.
When Olimar attacks with his fat pikmin (don't know how that thing is called) and it has his flower on the head, it has a sound and attack typ of raw power.
An earth attack has wario
and charizard (smash down in p:m)
Another has Bowser
and kirby (special down in p:m)
Also DK has some earth attacks
Charizard has an earth attack (b-side in ssbb)

marlinswine

Smash Rookie
So that makes the idea of giving Pitoo dark effects even less unique.

i'm honestly more interested in the wings thing as that seems to be the only thing that dark pit legitimately has different from pit (i also think it'd look sweet), but yeah, not sure how feasible it would be. Or worthwhile, if no-one else wants it.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
When Olimar attacks with his fat pikmin (don't know how that thing is called) and it has his flower on the head, it has a sound and attack typ of raw power.
Another has Bowser
No.

Rock Mario has nothing appease-able for him.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Another has Bowser
Also DK has some earth attacks
This thread is not about making new moves for characters, it's purely about adding graphics to attacks to make them more representative of the costume that is in place. You're looking for the wrong thing.

shinywolf

Smash Rookie
This thread is not about making new moves for characters, it's purely about adding graphics to attacks to make them more representative of the costume that is in place. You're looking for the wrong thing.

I think i cannot explain what i want to say and you don't understand it. I don't want new attacks : ) It's the effects like fire mario does fire with special up or ice mario has an ice effect on his neutral b.
Like Mr.L has light effect it has also "the idea of volt mario"
But i know that isn't wanted here^^

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I think i cannot explain what i want to say and you don't understand it. I don't want new attacks : ) It's the effects like fire mario does fire with special up or ice mario has an ice effect on his neutral b.
Like Mr.L has light effect it has also "the idea of volt mario"
But i know that isn't wanted here^^
Volt Mario?

I might make a Volt Mario Alt sometime in the future. Though as long he's canon. Which game(s) was he in?

Rage83

Smash Ace
The idea is to make accurate effects for existing, official characters.
Volt Mario was featured in Waluigi World. xD

shinywolf

Smash Rookie
He's from super mario exploid. He transform to volt mario by touching volt mushroom.

Volt Mario is Mario's personal Power-Up in Super Mario Exploit. He can obtain this form by grapping a Volt Mushroom.In this form Mario's attacks are electrified and double the damage he gives. He can also shoot thunderbolts. The Volt Mushroom also appears in the Paper Mario series (minus Sticker Star), dealing damage to every enemy on the battlefield. © fantendo.wikia

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
King will you be releasing them as you finish them, or will you unleash them upon us once they're all done?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
He's from super mario exploid. He transform to volt mario by touching volt mushroom.

Volt Mario is Mario's personal Power-Up in Super Mario Exploit. He can obtain this form by grapping a Volt Mushroom.In this form Mario's attacks are electrified and double the damage he gives. He can also shoot thunderbolts. The Volt Mushroom also appears in the Paper Mario series (minus Sticker Star), dealing damage to every enemy on the battlefield. © fantendo.wikia
Doesn't sound like it's actually a canon powerup.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion

Outside of Paper Mario (where it`s an item and not a power-up), I doubt this has appeared in any official Mario game.

shinywolf

Smash Rookie
Is it possible to give only the World 3D Fire Peach (color 7) in p:m fire effects when she use toad with his attack?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Is it possible to give only the World 3D Fire Peach (color 7) in p:m fire effects when she use toad with his attack?
It probably is, but I don't think it would look right, considering it's not Fire Toad that she's pulling out, it's normal Toad.

shinywolf

Smash Rookie
Don't know if it makes sense for his attacks:

We know the old fire Version of Yoshi
and another fire Version from Mario Galaxy 2 when Yoshi eats a red dash papper

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
it's too bad heart effects are strictly peach's ): At least we can give him pink arrows or something?
I can give Pit Peach's heart GFX, but not SFX.

What did I say man? You have your fan base now haha, keep doing your thing.
Yeah. xp

Thanks.

No.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality

It'd be great if you could, you know... Suggest stuff that's actually possible.

Top Bottom