• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Project M Throne Room! 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Updated

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Some things from that video (warning: nitpicking):
I think it would be better if the dive follow-up to down B just looped instead of going into helpless after some time.
A shockwave effect and some sfx would be cool for when the dive follow-up hits the ground.
The heavy object animations don't seem to work well with Bonsly,
I think that neutral B should hit at the same frame WAA appears.

Also, did he hit the cracker launcher at 4:21?

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
Some things from that video (warning: nitpicking):
I think it would be better if the dive follow-up to down B just looped instead of going into helpless after some time.
A shockwave effect and some sfx would be cool for when the dive follow-up hits the ground.
The heavy object animations don't seem to work well with Bonsly,
I think that neutral B should hit at the same frame WAA appears.

Also, did he hit the cracker launcher at 4:21?
Have you ever made a character? jokes aside,

The Dive is apart of the down-B,
I do want to add a landing effect to it.
I was made with the Crate in mind, thats why i taunted after throwing it, looked funny as all hell
I really only noticed that the hitbox appears before the GFX while recording this(the last hit on master hand), I'd have to say it was linked to the older "WAA!" GFX and wasn't fixed up.

looks like his N-air collided with the Items thrown hitbox,

Notshane

Smash Ace
Waluigi is going to be a surprise charicter for Project M.
-snip-

Speaking of Sm4sh, the DLC is looking to be the following, as of the recently cooked up hype the past week:

1) Professor Layton (voice actor confirmed him, but then made up an excuse that he was not in it anymore)
2) Shovel Knight (highest speculation, most leaks surrounding him, but no confirmation of any sort)
3) Shantae (was only brought up once, but is also in high speculation)

And if that assist trophy promotion leak is true, we should be expecting Takamaru, Lyn and even Waluigi to possibly show up in Sm4sh as well; especially since it was from the same guy that did the ESRB Leak. I have high expectations for this year of Smash as we get all of the characters we want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
And if that assist trophy promotion leak is true, we should be expecting Takamaru, Lyn and even Waluigi to possibly show up in Sm4sh as well; especially since it was from the same guy that did the ESRB Leak. I have high expectations for this year of Smash as we get all of the characters we want.
Wait...

Assist Trophy Promotion...

Oh...

OH YES I CAN GET TO PLAY MY BEEFCAKE MAGNUS YES!

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Waluigi is going to be a surprise charicter for Project M.

I bet on it.

*Ok I would actually love to see that happen
Lol

Speaking of Sm4sh, the DLC is looking to be the following, as of the recently cooked up hype the past week:

1) Professor Layton (voice actor confirmed him, but then made up an excuse that he was not in it anymore)
2) Shovel Knight (highest speculation, most leaks surrounding him, but no confirmation of any sort)
3) Shantae (was only brought up once, but is also in high speculation)

This isn't my thread, but what exactly does all of this even have to do with the thread?

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
This isn't my thread, but what exactly does all of this even have to do with the thread?
I was wondering the same, I was curious about it, but instead, I just asked on his profile.

I don't even think leak discussion is allowed on Smashboards in general...

Last edited:

Notshane

Smash Ace
Take it somewhere else pls.
Alright, since I will probably be ignored for bringing in a casual topic, might as well vent a little about something else that I am sure is true so that all of the rage is out of my system. But, will just leave it in this convenient spoilers box to not down the hopes of others.

-snip-

Now that the steam from the condescending thread owner is out of my head, time to move back to topic again; since that is apparently my only option. And yes, I have the right to be upset over this, seeing as how I was talking more about the Sm4sh DLC than that leak.

http://proplayerinsiders.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/but-thats-none-of-my2.jpg

So, I think that Waluigi is turning out pretty great now. Judging from the fact that he was not finished this month, I am going to assume that it should be this month; if not later.

The hype for him is still as pumped up as ever this time around and watching those gameplay videos is just making me wish that he released some form of that version of him. I was so disappointed in the one that I had now that I had to put Ridley back in that spot just because it did not feel the same.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Alright, since I will probably be ignored for bringing in a casual topic, might as well vent a little about something else that I am sure is true so that all of the rage is out of my system. But, will just leave it in this convenient spoilers box to not down the hopes of others.

-snip-

Now that the steam from the condescending thread owner is out of my head, time to move back to topic again; since that is apparently my only option. And yes, I have the right to be upset over this, seeing as how I was talking more about the Sm4sh DLC than that leak.

http://proplayerinsiders.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/but-thats-none-of-my2.jpg
I don't get it. What's the point? He's in the DT and he's not allowed to say yes or no to the leaks, regardless if he knows the answer or not. Have you ever been in a group where you HAVE to do something otherwise you get kicked out? If you have, you'd know why he can't.

You have no right to be upset about anything at all. He's said that he can't say crap. But you keep bringing it up like he's going to decide to tell you. You also have no right to be upset about talking about Smash4 DLC ****. Both of which have literally nothing to do with the thread. Get over it and get over yourself.

So, I think that Waluigi is turning out pretty great now. Judging from the fact that he was not finished this month, I am going to assume that it should be this month; if not later.

The hype for him is still as pumped up as ever this time around and watching those gameplay videos is just making me wish that he released some form of that version of him. I was so disappointed in the one that I had now that I had to put Ridley back in that spot just because it did not feel the same.
I think we've literally been working on him almost every day ever since MK put up the "what happened to me" vid. Bugs and problems are bound to happen (and have happened, if only you guys saw the coding I ****ed up). As soon as everything is fixed and balanced, he'll be available.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

-snip-

It's not that what you have to say isn't important, it's a good discussion. It's just a little bit off topic for this here, and it seems nobody in this thread cares or has an opinion about that kind of stuff. KingJigglypuff barely knows anything about that topic anyway, that's not his department, he's all about aesthetics and art stuff. If he was in charge of [redacted by Moderator, no leaks please], then we wouldn't know about Waluigi, Deoxys, or anyone else, 'cause they'd all totally be in probably or whatever.

Notshane

Smash Ace
I don't get it. What's the point? He's in the DT and he's not allowed to say yes or no to the leaks, regardless if he knows the answer or not. Have you ever been in a group where you HAVE to do something otherwise you get kicked out? If you have, you'd know why he can't.

You have no right to be upset about anything at all. He's said that he can't say crap. But you keep bringing it up like he's going to decide to tell you. You also have no right to be upset about talking about Smash4 DLC ****. Both of which have literally nothing to do with the thread. Get over it and get over yourself.
Yeah, I know, but we SAW the...never mind. Just don't have to be d*cks about it is all I am saying. But, I was a bit stingy myself and I apologize in advance for that, but that anger wasn't towards the PMDT that was towards him switching the topic when I brought up the Sm4sh DLC. And, I guess it made me angry about the former as well and I just decided to bring it up in an upset matter; which again, I apologize for.

I think we've literally been working on him almost every day ever since MK put up the "what happened to me" vid. Bugs and problems are bound to happen (and have happened, if only you guys saw the coding I ****ed up). As soon as everything is fixed and balanced, he'll be available.
Really? That means he has been on it for the past two weeks now, then. But, MAN is it good to hear that he might possibly be available sometime this month. Er, next month I mean; still being August and all. I am just so excited now; almost as much as I was when waiting for Sm4sh to come out. Given his development time on that one character, I am expecting it to be flawless and I can not wait for its finalization.

It's not that what you have to say isn't important, it's a good discussion. It's just a little bit off topic for this here, and it seems nobody in this thread cares or has an opinion about that kind of stuff. KingJigglypuff barely knows anything about that topic anyway, that's not his department, he's all about aesthetics and art stuff. If he was in charge of [redacted by Moderator, no leaks please], then we wouldn't know about Waluigi, Deoxys, or anyone else, 'cause they'd all totally be in probably or whatever.
Well, yeah I guess, but I would not have minded if there was a little contribution over that topic I started. It was just depressing getting oppressed as quickly as I did. I can understand wanting to stay on topic, but that does not mean that you can't at least bring up something else for a little bit. Wasn't trying to make it the main topic or anything. Talking about the Sm4sh DLC, btw.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
You have to remember, this isn't a general discussion topic. This is about the stuff that KJP is personally working on and what he can show you. Otherwise, it's off topic and quite annoying. No matter who does it.

Notshane

Smash Ace
You have to remember, this isn't a general discussion topic. This is about the stuff that KJP is personally working on and what he can show you. Otherwise, it's off topic and quite annoying. No matter who does it.
Yeah...I have seen several topics go off the main topic on this thread, but it is best that I do not fuel up any more rage from you. Just saying: this feels a bit one-sided on my end.

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
What did I say about not discussing leaks? <:v

Because I have better ones.

Though seriously, enough leak talk pls.

In the meantime, have a new Waluigi alt facing off in 100 Man Brawl (we hope to have Project M footage soon™. Please understand).

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Yesterday I was watching vids and YouTube recommended me this one due to the vids I've watched here:
Quite the evolution.

Also 0:54 new get up attack?
What did I say about not discussing leaks? <:v

Because I have better ones.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Well, it looks cool nonetheless.

Too bad I don't trip much in PM :denzel:

And quite the coincidence having BitF Waluigi as the "final boss" of that mode.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
I just realized that Waluigi's jump sound effect is a tad too loud...

Rage83

Smash Ace
We're working on re-doing the SFX. I'm not making any promises, but we're hoping we can have Waluigi's and Pit's SFX in one sawnd.
If the team wants some assistance with this, I can do help with getting the clips in at a decent quality(for both Pit and Waluigi) without crashing because of filesize. If you want an example of this, I made a soundbank for BaganSmashBros' Ridley for the same purpose, found here: http://smashboards.com/threads/unof...-tutorial-in-op.368694/page-106#post-19582357

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Also, KJP, please tell me you guys are going to put a crotch-chopping animation for Waluigi somewhere in this mod. :p That's my favourite part of him in the Strikers games, and it really fits him as a character.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
If the team wants some assistance with this, I can do help with getting the clips in at a decent quality(for both Pit and Waluigi) without crashing because of filesize. If you want an example of this, I made a soundbank for BaganSmashBros' Ridley for the same purpose, found here: http://smashboards.com/threads/unof...-tutorial-in-op.368694/page-106#post-19582357
I'll ask MK about it.

Waluigi really just needs one sound...
WAA.

Also, KJP, please tell me you guys are going to put a crotch-chopping animation for Waluigi somewhere in this mod. :p That's my favourite part of him in the Strikers games, and it really fits him as a character.
He has the crotch chop. Look at the video @ Notshane Notshane linked.

Depressedzombieluigi

Smash Apprentice
MK64DS, I really think you should make this as Waluigi's Final Smash: http://gfycat.com/RaggedLoathsomeAngwantibo The hurricane would obviously be a lot bigger and would suck in nearby opponents and do major damage before blowing them away (much like ZSS's PM Final Smash). King Jiggly, do you know if this is even possible to make for Waluigi?

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
MK64DS, I really think you should make this as Waluigi's Final Smash: http://gfycat.com/RaggedLoathsomeAngwantibo The hurricane would obviously be a lot bigger and would suck in nearby opponents and do major damage before blowing them away (much like ZSS's PM Final Smash). King Jiggly, do you know if this is even possible to make for Waluigi?
I really think you should wait ;)

And yes, its ezpz to do v:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Calm your pipes, he is just making a suggestion. Not like he is forcing it down his throat or nothing.
idk how it seemed like it's overreacting.

Think you should take a chill pill or two yourself, mate.

Notshane

Smash Ace
idk how it seemed like it's overreacting.

Think you should take a chill pill or two yourself, mate.
It's the way you phrase things. I have seen people phrase things similarly, so it is my default nature to assume someone is upset in a similar matter. It's a bad habit, but trust me: this is not the first time I have done this.

And when I view some of your past replies, you could have been a bit more sophisticated, so that is not my fault to assume you sound angry. Most of your replies were as blunt as "get over yourself" and so and so.

A better sentence would be, "The PMDT just do not like discussing this topic, so can you please respect them and keep quiet?" as I would have been more mature myself and just agreed, instead of getting upset.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
When Waluigi is released, will there be an exact list of who did what? I know you've all done stuff, and have worked on the huge project since day one... But I don't know what each of you guys individually have done.
It's the way you phrase things. I have seen people phrase things similarly, so it is my default nature to assume someone is upset in a similar matter. It's a bad habit, but trust me: this is not the first time I have done this.

And when I view some of your past replies, you could have been a bit more sophisticated, so that is not my fault to assume you sound angry. Most of your replies were as blunt as "get over yourself" and so and so.

A better sentence would be, "The PMDT just do not like discussing this topic, so can you please respect them and keep quiet?" as I would have been more mature myself and just agreed, instead of getting upset.
As much as I completely totally agree with you, there are a lot of factors that affect stuff like that. Region and the culture associated with them is one thing. A lot of people tend to just operate that way because it's what they're used to, and it's what works.

I'm one of those guys who tends to be goofy, bouncy, beating around the bush, and always try to be polite, (even I'm insulting someone), simply by instinct, that's what I am and what I'm used to. Someone else, however, tends to be straight-to-the-point, a bit more gruff, but we're both in the same mood, feeling similar emotions, we just expel words differently.

Drogoth probably didn't mean to sound mean in any of his posts, that could just be what he's grown accustomed to over the years of his culture.

The tone you invented for him could also be your reflection of his profile picture, which is rather terrifying. Sometimes that happens too. Like one guy had a character from a cartoon as his profile picture, and I couldn't read it in any voice other than the character's, no matter how hard I try. That's why my current profile picture is so neutral and potentially cuddly.

drogoth232

Smash Lord

I phrase my posts depending on who it's intended for. If it's for an audience that is waiting to see my work, I'll address them as an audience that is waiting to see my work. If I'm telling off someone because they're acting stupid, I'll address them the way they should be addressed. Just because my posts towards you were "get over yourself", doesn't mean I go around saying that to everyone. Most, if not all my posts and reactions are warranted. I don't post emotionally, I think out my posts so I can get my point across in the clearest manner. If that means being blunt, so be it. But I won't smother you by being wordy so it doesn't sound as bad.

And so what if I could have been more sophisticated? It's not my intention to coddle whoever I'm chastising. You've been told time and time again "dude, stop talking about the leaks" and KJP has even said that he can't talk about it. You keep bringing it up for some reason, and honestly i don't care why. If you're acting like a douche, I'm going to tell you you're acting like a douche. Plain and simple.

When Waluigi is released, will there be an exact list of who did what? I know you've all done stuff, and have worked on the huge project since day one... But I don't know what each of you guys individually have done.
I would list out who did what, but I don't think it's my place to do so.

Last edited:

Notshane

Smash Ace

As much as I completely totally agree with you, there are a lot of factors that affect stuff like that. Region and the culture associated with them is one thing. A lot of people tend to just operate that way because it's what they're used to, and it's what works.

I'm one of those guys who tends to be goofy, bouncy, beating around the bush, and always try to be polite, (even I'm insulting someone), simply by instinct, that's what I am and what I'm used to. Someone else, however, tends to be straight-to-the-point, a bit more gruff, but we're both in the same mood, feeling similar emotions, we just expel words differently.

Drogoth probably didn't mean to sound mean in any of his posts, that could just be what he's grown accustomed to over the years of his culture.

The tone you invented for him could also be your reflection of his profile picture, which is rather terrifying. Sometimes that happens too. Like one guy had a character from a cartoon as his profile picture, and I couldn't read it in any voice other than the character's, no matter how hard I try. That's why my current profile picture is so neutral and potentially cuddly.
Not at all. Again, I am judging based on the way he phrased his sentences. Who the heck judges someone based on their avatar?

(flashbacks to "weeaboo" replies at my avatar)

Never mind...

I phrase my posts depending on who it's intended for. If it's for an audience that is waiting to see my work, I'll address them as an audience that is waiting to see my work. If I'm telling off someone because they're acting stupid, I'll address them the way they should be addressed. Just because my posts towards you were "get over yourself", doesn't mean I go around saying that to everyone. Most, if not all my posts and reactions are warranted. I don't post emotionally, I think out my posts so I can get my point across in the clearest manner. If that means being blunt, so be it. But I won't smother you by being wordy so it doesn't sound as bad.

And so what if I could have been more sophisticated? It's not my intention to coddle whoever I'm chastising. You've been told time and time again "dude, stop talking about the leaks" and KJP has even said that he can't talk about it. You keep bringing it up for some reason, and honestly i don't care why. If you're acting like a douche, I'm going to tell you you're acting like a douche. Plain and simple.

I would list out who did what, but I don't think it's my place to do so.
On the contrary, I asked a question and got rude replies. I can respect if someone is mean based on past experiences, but some of what I read went a bit too far in the blunt department.

Anyway, I did apologize to KingJigglypuff for my own shortcomings, but it appears that you have some of your own that need sorting out; not that I am pointing fingers here.

Even when someone pisses me off to the greatest extremes, I never get upset. What you say about not letting emotions get in the way, I find it hard to believe.

My final opinion: I do not like your mood in the matter of delivering points, but I will be the more mature person and just leave this topic be now since the rage is building a bit on the opposing side and I am going against my own code due to how far I have judged you up to this point.

Both you and I have clearly shown light signs of upset nature and I think it is time we move on and talk about the WAH again. That way, everyone is happy and this flame can finally be put out.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
On the contrary, I asked a question and got rude replies.
Gonna stop you right here. I was ready to let this go and literally go to sleep until I read this. Complete and utter bull****. Here's a literal copy-pasta of what people said when you asked about leaks:

Me: "I don't think he's qualified to answer that question at this point in time. But hey, that's just me :v"

Draco_the: "Don't talk about leaks pls."

KJP: "I can neither confirm nor de-confirm it. No leak talk pls."

After which point we started to ignore your posts and you went on about other stuff which were still not related to either Waluigi or KJPs current projects.
Now, idk about you, but this seems AT WORST neutral. If this comes off as rude, then I'm sorry you're just gonna have to deal with it.

Anyway, I did apologize to KingJigglypuff for my own shortcomings, but it appears that you have some of your own that need sorting out; not that I am pointing fingers here.
The passive-aggressiveness is killing me.

but I will be the more mature person and just leave this topic be now since the rage is building a bit on the opposing side and I am going against my own code due to how far I have judged you up to this point.
If you were the more mature person, you would have stopped your tomfoolery after the first round of posts. But, I guess I judged you incorrectly when I assumed you would have stopped.

Notshane

Smash Ace
Gonna stop you right here. I was ready to let this go and literally go to sleep until I read this. Complete and utter bull****. Here's a literal copy-pasta of what people said when you asked about leaks:

Me: "I don't think he's qualified to answer that question at this point in time. But hey, that's just me :v"

Draco_the: "Don't talk about leaks pls."

KJP: "I can neither confirm nor de-confirm it. No leak talk pls."

After which point we started to ignore your posts and you went on about other stuff which were still not related to either Waluigi or KJPs current projects.
Now, idk about you, but this seems AT WORST neutral. If this comes off as rude, then I'm sorry you're just gonna have to deal with it.
I SAID I SCREWED UP, DIDN'T I?! It appears that you have some misconceptions here of what my true nature is. Well I was rude and snobby, this was before I realized what I was doing: talking to some of the PMDT. I was taking it as a joke, but then realized who he was and felt really bad for my ill-mannered behavior towards him and you.

The passive-aggressiveness is killing me.
I sent the apology through a message, not on this thread.

If you were the more mature person, you would have stopped your tomfoolery after the first round of posts. But, I guess I judged you incorrectly when I assumed you would have stopped.
I did stop. The argument further elongated into who started what after that. I was not upset over the leaks, I was upset over your behavior. Which in return, upset me. I am well aware that I brought it up, but now I am apologizing for it, okay?

I will not resort to insolence, though. I have tried hard to accept my mistakes, but you seem to keep brushing them against my face and are making me feel bad about them. I did not plan on all of this anger, I was just immature and rude and I already said I am sorry about it. What more do you want me to say?

When I brought up the leaks again, those were not about the PMDT leaks. I was talking about some things I heard regarding Sm4sh, but then I realized that you guys meant not to talk about leaks at all; not just those directed towards the PMDT. It was here that I realized all of my mistakes in both my own behavior and my undirected rage. Out of respect for KingJigglypuff, I will not bring up leaks anymore beyond this point, as I just wanted to make my own here in which leaks I was referring to.

Now, can we move on?

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Didn't expect so much to happen overnight. :V

Everybody settle down and enjoy some more footage of our lord and savior, Waluigi. :U

Less arguing. More Waluigi. :V

Last edited:
Top Bottom