• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Project M Throne Room! 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Updated

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I saw you mentioned Raiden as a character you'd like to see in Project M.

Do you also have plans for an unnofficial moveset for him?

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
Similar, yet drastically different.

Defense Form is more defense-oriented, but you got the general idea.

Speed Form and Defense Form will be noticeably weaker than Normal and Attack Forms, but will have speed (Speed Form) and durability (Defense Form) to make up for it.

Hopefully soon, but I can't make any promises (I've said this a lot already, but it's true. MK is slowly working on things, but then something happens that puts things to a halt).

Edit: Here's two new animations MK did for WalkFast and Attack12.
WalkFast: http://gfycat.com/CheapWildIcterinewarbler
Attack12: http://gfycat.com/CreepyDarlingIggypops[/quote
The template does not look gimmicky at all and actually makes me really interested in Deoxys. Who would I ask to you use the template for my Dark Samus mod?

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Well that's interesting since not so long ago I started working on a revamp of the Gray Fox PSA which is going to sport some MGR inspired moves.

I'd love to help but all my PSA knowledge is quite basic since I just learn as I go and so far I didn't do much PSA stuff.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I have the models for Raiden. If I can keep my motivation up, I could probably optimize him for you. It also depends on the amount of polys he's at.

No promises, as per usual v:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Interesting.

Also, in regards to Raiden

There might be a slight problem. 69k polys. Sword and sheath are not included, so it's probably going to be around 70k polys, if not higher.

I could try optimizing, but it'd have to wait for quite some time lol. Heck, it might not even be able to be optimized. It's ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Neutral Special: WAA! Tap B to let out a shout of WAA! that pushes back foes with a strong windbox. Sweetspot it for a devastating blow. The move can also be charged for more damage. At max charge in the air, Waluigi is given a slight vertical boost.

Side Special: Waluigi Swim (Working Title). Recover horizontally by breaking the laws of gravity and swim though the air! Something that's being considered is allowing Waluigi to dive by pressing B during the swimming part of the move.

Up Special: (No name for now). Recover vertically with this similar-looking move! This move has properties of both Luigi's and Wario's Up Specials. At the very start of the move, there's a strong hit that knocks foes sideways. During the main part of the attack, he'll drag foes up with him.

Down Special: Mischief Step. Waluigi takes a step forward (an air dash forward in the air). Press B, A, or L/R to do one of three things. A = Light Attack. B = Strong Attack. L/R = Evasive Movement.
OOH

Can I come up with some names for the moves?

Side Special: Crawluigi, Waluigi Glide, Purple Paddle

Up Special: Twirluigi, Twister, Super Corkscrew

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Sure, I'd love to be a tester.
Yee.

I don't think he's qualified to answer that question at this point in time.
You're correct. I can neither confirm nor de-confirm it.

No leak talk pls.

Also, in regards to Raiden
Why not make a custom model? <:v

OOH

Can I come up with some names for the moves?

Side Special: Crawluigi, Waluigi Glide, Purple Paddle

Up Special: Twirluigi, Twister, Super Corkscrew
I'll run these ideas by with MK and see what he thinks.

Edit: MK wants to keep Waluigi Swim as the name for Side Special, but he really likes the Twirluigi suggestion for Up Special.

Last edited:

SuperShadow132

Smash Rookie
What Happened to me?: https://youtu.be/_ka4BdMGbG0
So today I specifically signed up for smash boards just for Waluigi and I've been following this wonderful and perfectly made Waluigi and Waluigi PSA from the beginning. Above is the link to MK's explanation as to why he has been gone. Please take what he has to say into consideration and enjoy the video. :?:

Notshane

Smash Ace
You're correct. I can neither confirm nor de-confirm it.
Ah, I see. It's a double-edged sword, but I am a triple-edged sleuth and my research has resulted in me finding more information.

But, after recent events, I think I am done looking up information about that leak and will just leave my information disclosed. Just gonna cross my fingers now and hope that 4.0 comes out next month to continue the yearly update tradition and so that I can finally put things to rest.

WAH! It finally happened! A whole year of waiting and we finally got something! Now I feel like a assh*le...but on a related note, I do not care anymore about when he comes out now. I just feel stingy and I already have an SFX file I painstakingly made and released that makes his current PSA more tolerable and a lot less Pit. If you are curious:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209346

This is what I made in the lab :D and I must say, I am pretty smug about it. Yeah, pretty bad I know, but I did not know how to enable the voices so I had to only work with sounds.

Which is actually how I got the WAH Wail to have a voice! Pit's arrow sound still existed and I took it upon myself to throw a WAH into it. I also gave him a short hop sound and some epic jump sounds. I hope this helps those that have the current Waluigi.

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
are all these characters going to be project m compatible?
Of course they are. All my current and future projects will have Brawl and Project M versions. And if custom SFX for PAL becomes a thing, then there will be PAL versions as well.

What Happened to me?: https://youtu.be/_ka4BdMGbG0
So today I specifically signed up for smash boards just for Waluigi and I've been following this wonderful and perfectly made Waluigi and Waluigi PSA from the beginning. Above is the link to MK's explanation as to why he has been gone. Please take what he has to say into consideration and enjoy the video. :?:
You ninja, I was going to post that here. <:v

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I have most if not all raiden models from metal gear rising.
Oh right, I forgot about dem DLCs skins.

But I was talking about the models from MGS2/MGS4, not just the costumes. MGS2's costume may not need optimization, and MGS4 maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Dlc skins are just recolors. Mgrr also has the mgs4 skin. Idk about mgs2, do you mean gray fox? If so, I have him too

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Dlc skins are just recolors. Mgrr also has the mgs4 skin. Idk about mgs2, do you mean gray fox? If so, I have him too
I thought the costumes were DLC in the console version or something like that, and I was thinking about the suit costume when I said MGS2, my mistake.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I thought the costumes were DLC in the console version or something like that, and I was thinking about the suit costume when I said MGS2, my mistake.
Oh, then they yeah the were. I had the steam version so I spent less money lol.
Pretty sure I have suit raiden too. I should also have mariachi raiden as well, plus textures.

Again, it all depends on polycount

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Oh, then they yeah the were. I had the steam version so I spent less money lol. Pretty sure I have suit raiden too. I should also have mariachi raiden as well, plus textures.

Again, it all depends on polycount
If they are tough to optimize there's always the option to use MGS2's Raiden as a base. That model's polycount should be around the same number of the Twin Snakes models, and they aren't highpoly at all.

But well, it's KingJigglypuff the one that has the last word in this matter not me lol

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
But well, it's KingJigglypuff the one that has the last word in this matter not me lol
I'd like the Revengance design to be the main model with the other designs being alts. So it seems like I'm stuck with wanting it be custom made. :L

Notshane

Smash Ace
Well that's interesting since not so long ago I started working on a revamp of the Gray Fox PSA which is going to sport some MGR inspired moves.
If you are referring to the Gray Fox by EternalYoshi, I thought that one had a solid moveset already and only needed adjusting with more animations for those moves, a more solid final smash and a true high definition re-skin of what he already has on.

The PSA could be on a separate character or you could do a complex PSA where you have both movesets, but in the form of separated alts. Because I really do enjoy playing Gray Fox the way he is now, if you are talking about the one I think you are talking about.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
If you are referring to the Gray Fox by EternalYoshi, I thought that one had a solid moveset already and only needed adjusting with more animations for those moves, a more solid final smash and a true high definition re-skin of what he already has on.

The PSA could be on a separate character or you could do a complex PSA where you have both movesets, but in the form of separated alts. Because I really do enjoy playing Gray Fox the way he is now, if you are talking about the one I think you are talking about.
I'm working on the bronze version of Gray Fox (Eternal's last mod in the vault), and I'm indeed going to do more than just improving the model and making new animations.

I don't think it would be nice to turn this thread into my thread tho so I won't be making a list or anything. Once I'm done with the work on the model I'll open a thread in this subforum and post all my plans there.

Notshane

Smash Ace
I'm working on the bronze version of Gray Fox (Eternal's last mod in the vault), and I'm indeed going to do more than just improving the model and making new animations.
That is depressing. I was hoping that someone would continue the work that EternalYoshi made look so good; specifically his A moves remaining the same anyway. I did feel like some of his specials needed work, except his up special which I found to be quite enjoyable.

But, knowing that the first true Gray Fox Silver I will see will just replace everything I have come to know, love and make several awesome chain combos with, I will have to move on and start some of my own PSA work myself on him so that I can fix up all of his little glitches and problems.

At the very least, though, I will probably just work on a high definition model, give him dash-dancing so that he is more flexible and (possibly) more animations on what he has now, but no additional moves or anything and will probably just tweak what I found to be awkward movements.

I have been getting better at textures so I will probably begin with that first to get it out of the way. Making what he has now high resolution should not be too hard of a feat to achieve, though I may need some help on dash-dancing when I cross that bridge. I am still so confused on that for some reason.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
To add dash dancing to a character you just have to grab PSA, go to the Dash subaction, copy both the Asynchronous Timer and Enable Action Status Id from the main event list and paste them in gfx or any other. Then go back to the main event list, Nope one of the events and change the other one to a Goto event with the offset 9019F6E8.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
King Jigglypuff! I was hoping to ask you this during your AMondAy, but I couldn't think that fast, I don't have a Reddit account, and I don't have a computer or computer related device in which to use to ask.

Is it possible to change the flames on Diddy Kong's rocket? Specifically, making two become one?

Notshane

Smash Ace
To add dash dancing to a character you just have to grab PSA, go to the Dash subaction, copy both the Asynchronous Timer and Enable Action Status Id from the main event list and paste them in gfx or any other. Then go back to the main event list, Nope one of the events and change the other one to a Goto event with the offset 9019F6E8.
I got a bit lost after "copy both the Asynchronous Timer" I have been away from this stuff for too long.

What I find strange is that, if I remember right, dash-dancing was still possible in original Brawl, but it was simply in a shorter window of range from when to begin one.

But, the Gray Fox PSA simply moves backwards when you flick the joystick, which makes no sense to me. I imagine he was just programmed that way or something else, which must mean he has a unique way of dashing.

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
King Jigglypuff! I was hoping to ask you this during your AMondAy, but I couldn't think that fast, I don't have a Reddit account, and I don't have a computer or computer related device in which to use to ask.

Is it possible to change the flames on Diddy Kong's rocket? Specifically, making two become one?
I'm afraid not, as both the left and right flames are in one GFX. The case is the same with Samus' jets.

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
So is the PMDT only able to give characters 1 smash taunt?
Cause I get that you only are allowed to use 1 smash taunt in-game, but having the choice between a few would be pretty cool.

Top Bottom