• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Project M Throne Room! 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Updated

Notshane

Smash Ace
I have also been working, even though I am not apart of the team. I released my custom version of the current Waluigi for Project M and even gave him a proper SFX, for what I could splice into the available sounds as I do not know how to enable the disabled sounds. Should ease people into the final release just fine now that they can finally hear the "WAH" from his Waluigi Wail attack.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Man, how am I supposed to put King K.Rool, Ridley and Waluigi into Project M if they're all using Pit as their base? ;_;

Is a port over other characters (like Tink, for an example) in the cards, or is Waluigi going to remain Pit-only?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Man, how am I supposed to put King K.Rool, Ridley and Waluigi into Project M if they're all using Pit as their base? ;_;
Your only option at this time is to hope someone makes PM rel ports.

Is a port over other characters (like Tink, for an example) in the cards, or is Waluigi going to remain Pit-only?
Currently, no. Though it's likely it won't be considered.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Where should I start if I wanted to rework moves like Tink's dash attack?
It depends on how you want to define "rework". That could mean by balance or animation.

But regardless, both require at least Project Smash Attacks.

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman

Hi, I'm not a member of this team (lol) but that .rel I made for Bagan will work for this. I think I've posted this before in this thread...

Where should I start if I wanted to rework moves like Tink's dash attack?
With my module, you won't need to worry about that

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Looks pretty cool, but he doesn't seem to fit vBrawl that well. Good mobility, moves with low startup/lag, combos and early kills.

His shield also seems too big.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Looks pretty cool, but he doesn't seem to fit vBrawl that well. Good mobility, moves with low startup/lag, combos and early kills.
MK had to shoot the video multiple times (12 takes to be exact), as he wanted to make Waluigi look good.

Last edited:

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord

His shield also seems too big.
Don't forget how absolutely ******** computers are in brawl. A bunch of the combos could have been avoided

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
Do I have to buy any software or equipment? Got no idea how to get started with recording.
yeah with Fraps it's a buyable software. it makes .AVI to your liking, tho I edit the video in PremiereCS6 to cut the file size, Fraps makes uncompressed videos, huge file sizes

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
yeah with Fraps it's a buyable software. it makes .AVI to your liking, tho I edit the video in PremiereCS6 to cut the file size, Fraps makes uncompressed videos, huge file sizes
Ah ok got it.

I have a Wii connected to my TV via Component cables. Can you recommend cables to capture video to the computer?

Draco_The

Smash Lord
MK had to shoot the video multiple times (12 takes to be exact), as he wanted to make Waluigi look good.
Don't forget how absolutely ******** computers are in brawl. A bunch of the combos could have been avoided
But I'm not talking about the match itself but about Waluigi. His moves are fast, can be canceled early and they all seem to lead into a combo. All characters from Brawl are quite slow, and a character like this may be too much.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
If you happen to have a Wii U, pick up Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 when you get the chance. It's a good gateway title into the Tekken Series (that is if you don't own a PlayStation 3/4 console, in which case you have about 5-6 games to choose from in all, not including the other Tag Team Games).

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
So Waluigi's pretty far in development, so there's probably nothing you could use this animation for, I saw this while browsing the internet and thought it would make for a cool down throw:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
So Waluigi's pretty far in development, so there's probably nothing you could use this animation for, I saw this while browsing the internet and thought it would make for a cool down throw:
OUCH! That would really hurt IRL... That reminds me, has WAA! gotten a final smash planned out yet?

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
In the item test video, when MK got the Smash Ball, he taunted and ran off-screen to mess with people. I'd say it's been planned out for a while now but they want to leave it for a grand reveal.

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
how do you unlock Waluigi?, this guy must be really good at Brawl to have him.

Top Bottom