• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts [SPOILERS]

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks TM!

That is an interesting find their TM, I'm kinda shocked that many of Disneys original voice actors are in it (and some arn't in it because their deceaced) Thanks for the find again TM. Anywho are you still getting beat by Sephiroth in KH, one tip from me (and I'm not joking about this) is you have to be at least within the 90 levels and have a ton of elixers. :shyguy: :beezo:

Yahweh

Smash Apprentice
Thanks TM for finding that! I guess i was wrong. Who cares though the voice acting rocks in the game anyway. I do have question though. Can someone please tell me where is the best place to get the items for soras last weapon?

Devilkoopa

Smash Lord
yeah, i got up to cloud and its nt the bass. also it iis sad how they missed out on some vioces. I think that they couldnt get eddie murphy to do that mushu dragon summon *if he talks* and the dude who did jafar died.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Jesus Christ, this game rocks! I was playing it like crazy, until my PS2 broke down (the cable that makes the disc open and reset buttons work is fried) so now I'm sitting here, EXTREMELY unhappy and pi**ed.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Squall's voice is done by Lance Bass, know how I know? I've beaten Kingdom Hearts and watched the credits!

Voice of Leon (Squall Leonhart): Lance Bass

Isn't Sephiroth... Squall?

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lets drop the voice acting thing please

Squall (er... leon) is David Boreanaz from the Angel series on the WB, http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_voice.txt

I haven't even seen the credits yet but this person who wrote the text oviously did. Sorry to sound like a smarty britches but I know that you probably misread the credits a tad, oh BTW welcome back Kero! :shyguy: :beezo:

Note: Hey alphadragon, do you have a warranty on your PS2? if so then call them and have it fixed.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Re: Lets drop the voice acting thing please

Originally posted by Phillip Chanter

Note: Hey alphadragon, do you have a warranty on your PS2? if so then call them and have it fixed.
My warranty is up, unfortunately...so I'm now faced with the task of either saving up the $150 for a new PS2 or finding another reset/eject ribbon (the thing that's jacked up) and replacing the broken one with the new one.

Raccoon87

Smash Lord
I'm just wondering to those of you who have it. What makes Kingdom Hearts so great? Is it the FF characters? The fact it's made by Square? Do you think this game would do as well without the FF characters?

para trooper

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes. Well i have a question. I was most interested in teh part about the "Nightmare before Christmas" is that part good???

Devilkoopa

Smash Lord
Originally posted by para trooper
Yes. Well i have a question. I was most interested in teh part about the "Nightmare before Christmas" is that part good???
i like the world but.... Ogiee boogie is the eastiest boss EVER

MasterFoot

Smash Journeyman
SPOILERS

All of the below are spoilers if you want to know... just because its disney doesnt mean its a kiddie-based game, thats just squares trap to get you to think its a cake-walk, its actually a very challanging game, sephiroth is the coolest boss ever (thank god hes optional) Oogie Boogie is pretty easy, the camera is kinda zoomtastic some times but its hardly noticeable the NightMare Before Christmas part is pne of the best parts in the gameThe gummi-ship minigame is ALOT of fun if you can build a good, powerful and fast gummi ship, they also invent warp-drive for quick world skips, they have cool gummi ship desighns EX: they have a chocobo shaped ship, and a catuar shaped ship! you get to play as beast near the end of the game theres a kinda of touching ending when cloud gos to hollow bastion in the credits and meets Aeris (shes actually called Aerith in the game) some of the FF chars are Wakka, Selphie, Tidus, Cloud, Sephiroth, Yuffie, Aeris, Leon(Squall) and Cid, hes runs an accesory shop, but eventually runs a gummi shop theres a col new Sephiroth-type character introduced named Ansem (Not nearly as strong) theres many different tournements featuring FF characters at the coluseum, theres a lso hades, hes kinda of tough but not really, ill tell you more later (Ive beat the game)

CORY

wut
BRoomer
aw man... i just beat this game... I NEED INFO ON KH:2!!

i d/led the secret ending off of kazaa (BAD! BAD! well... not really...) and... man, i'm entranced. i need to find the deep dive ending somewhere because i hear that's longer and has even better scenes (i'm not importing the japan only final mix to get it... that's just a ***** bit too much trouble.)

anyway, yeah, this game was great. it had all my spare time for a week straight and i'm still gonna go back to level up more so i can (hopefully) beat sephi. oh man... when i clicked that ??? option in the colliseum i thought it would be ice titan or something, not ****ING SEPHIROTH! and they play one winged angel! yes! of course i died in two hits... but that's to be expected....

and i nearly **** my pants when i saw cloud for the first time! man, i was an excited little person. heh, then when sora walked up to him afterwards and was all like, "Hey, let's have another fight, one on one, fair grounds!" and cloud just sorta looks at him and says something to the effect of, "No." i was devastated... then i ended up fighting him again anyway and got all happy! so, yeah... cloud and sephi.

i also read somewhere that final mix has an extra scene where cloud and sephi go at it against each other in the colliseum, but i couldn't find any good vids of that anywhere. anyone have a good place?

the only bad things about this game were the camera and donald. donald sucks. he wastes all his mp two seconds into battle and then just gets thrashed like nothing after that. goofy's awesome, though.

and halloween town was great. i'd forgotten how much that movie kicked ***. in fact, i went and d/led a buttload of the soundtrack songs just because it was so awesome.

so yeah, there's my happy excited little rant. i still want info on kh:2... i need to find the deep dive ending and i also need to find the cloud vs. sephi fight somewhere... man... so cool so cool...

SSJ9_Chibi_Goku

Smash Rookie
Ya sure.....im a big KH fan and final fantasy, the secert ending....... i didnt understand it all.... the rain the heartsless didnt sora mickey and riku lock the heartless in the room and if thats riku on the building how did her get out........?

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
You can't get them. They were initially going to be dressed like that in the game, but it was later edited.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^you bumped this old thread just to say "Go"? *shruds*

but yea,I can't wait for the upcoming releasing of Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memeries for the PS2, wonder what extras it will have from the original Japan release.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Hopefully it will have something more about KH3. We haven't gotten news on that game in nearly a year now...

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Patience is a virtue. Rush things, and you get brawl; a half-baked, yet really good game that could've been better with more polish IMO.

I, myself, don't play the KH series, but I do own the games for my older sister to play and it is a blast to watch her and ask her stupid questions about characters and wth is going on.
Since nobody mentioned them yet, I'd like to throw "Birth by Sleep", "358/2 Days", and "Coded" out there.

...WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?!( lol 2003).

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Patience is a virtue. Rush things, and you get brawl; .
Exactly.

a half-baked, yet really good game that could've been better with more polish IMO
Pfft, sell out.

Anybody else have a love-hate relationship with KH 2? It's a good game. I mean, it has a world based on TRON, but at the same time, almost ruins TRON itself by changing things that shouldn't have been tampered with (Light Cycles and other games are just the most obvious of this). However, as for tying Space Paranoids (<== Hey, look! They actually did a good homage with the games in TRON here!) in with the KH universe, they did an awesome job.

I really, really hope Port Royal isn't in another KH game. It was a fun world, but here's the thing, Dead Man's Chest and At World's End ruined the Pirates of the Caribbean film franchise, and quite frankly are two of the worst sequels. If Davy Jones or the Kraken or Chow Yun-Fat or anything else make it in, that's a mark on the game already.

So, what movies do you think should make it in the game somehow, as a world, summon, extra character, etc.? Here's a short list for me

• Gargoyles - Awesome television show, Goliath could make it in as a party member for a different world like Beast for Hollow Bastion in KH, as I doubt a Gargoyles world.
  • Duckburg - World. Combines the Ducktales and Darkwing Duck universes together. Scrooge McDuck would be an important character, with Darkwing Duck as a party member.
  • Great Mouse Detective - I don't care how it's in as long as it is. This was seriously the best animated Disney movie of the 80's (overall best being TRON), and you know you love it.
  • Saludos Amigos/The Three Caballeros - I'm really doubting but really hoping Jose and Panchito meet up and recognize Donald.
  • Frontier Land - World. Takes its name from the Disneyland Location, but is a world based on the Davey Crockett show. Most epic world ever?
  • Haunted Mansion - World. **** the horrible movie, this world takes in influence from the Haunted Mansion RIDES from different Disney theme parks.
  • ToonTown - World. Who Framed Roger Rabbit? is a cinematic masterpiece in every sense of the phrase, as well as one of the best movies ever made ever. EVER.
  • Jim Henson Productions - Disney bought said company and their materials (except for Sesame Street), so this allows for characters of said company possible. Muppets are the most iconic, but does Disney own rights for Dark Crystal and Labryinth (<== That one was made with Lucasfilm., which is also buddy-buddy with Disney and brings me to my next point)?
  • Temple of the Forbidden Eye - World. Yes, the theme park attraction at Disneyland, and yes, the one with Indiana Jones. Not only are Lucasfilm. and Disney have a partnership for supplying rides/shows based on Star Wars and Indiana Jones, and Disneyland's Temple of the Forbidden Eye is the most epic of all of these (seriously, the Indiana Jones stunt show in Disneyworld and the Jedi Academy are as lame as balls). The Temple as a world has more possibilites than I can even imagine, as well as Indiana Jones as a character. Although we can all imagine that Lucas has better things to do like ruin the reputation of Star Wars and ignore his underrated classics American Graffiti and THX-1138, but maybe, in his heart two-sizes to small and his wallet two-sizes to big, he could see the opportunities this would have, as long as he and Speilberg gets some money in the end. Honestly, how could this world fail?
  • Monstropolis - World. Now that Pixar is owned by Dinsey (Last I heard. People were telling me they went back to being independent, and bought by Disney again or something), how can we ignore the only thing keeping Disney from being total laughable garbage today? Monsters, Inc. is, in my opinion, their greatest feature and would make an awesome world to explore. Maybe even doors to other worlds could be found as an Easter Egg?
  • Pixar - See above. Other Pixar films, excluding Cars, would be epic.
  • Enix characters - We should have seen the Enix side of SquareEnix in KH 2. Dragon Warrior, Star Ocean, Valkyrie Profile, Illusion Gaia, give them the rep they deserve!
  • More Square characters - Not just FF, although I do know and accept why they're chosen first and foremost. Crono, anyone?

...Just to name a few...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Most things in your list is good, hemightbegiant, but I would omit Frontier Land. People from real life are a no-no. Even though Davy Crocket is awesome.

I would like to see a Toy Story world. That's my number one request in the game. And after that, a few square-enix based levels.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh ****. I could get into a serious fanboy rant on all the things they ****ed up in KH2. But I won't, to spare myself a whole bunch of typing that wouldn't be read anyway.

As for looking to the future, more than anything else, I just want them to clean up the mess they left at the end of KH2. Although I'm sure they won't because, based on the final cutscene, the developers seem to think everything was wrapped up pretty nicely.

As far as new worlds go, I'm going to have to go ahead and veto (figuratively, of course) anything regarding Disney theme park rides. I don't have connections with them the way I do with the old, animated Disney movies. The nostalgia and the spirit (to put it as cheesily as I can) just wouldn't be there.

And on that note, "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" and "The Great Mouse Detective" get two thumbs way up from me. Especially the latter. HIGHLY underrated Disney flick.

And I couldn't agree more with hemightbegiant about the Pixar films. Anything other than "Cars" is a welcome addition to the map.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
What was wrong with KH2? I thought it was excellent.
On the whole, it was just fine. Solid overall game. It was just such a HUGE step down from the first, in my opinion. It made strides forward in terms of gameplay, but the story suffered tremendously for it. And some of the new worlds with the most potential got man-handled into worlds that I just didn't enjoy playing at all.

To be a bit more specific without getting too carried away....

Pride Lands — HORRIFIC. ON ALL LEVELS.

Port Royal — The lack of original actors lending their voices to the cast was a bad omen from the beginning. Even with the true voices, I don't think much could've saved the dreariness of the world (honestly, it wasn't overcast THAT often in the movie).

Hollow Bastion — In trying to make it the new Traverse Town, they abolished one of my favorite worlds and simultaneously made HB so much worse. In KH, Hollow Bastion was the grand, gorgeous, EPIC castle. Now, that's ALL gone. And in it's place is a ****ty little nothing of a town, whose "true" name, I refuse to type.

Halloween Town — Really? Did you even do anything in Halloween Town? EVERYTHING takes place in Christmas Town. Which is actually very cool; I'm glad they included it. I just wish they hadn't made the Halloween half of the world so entirely unimportant. This world isn't a huge gripe with me, but there is some griping to be had.

The World That Never Was — IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF WIDE, OPEN AREAS CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER. It's not a world. It's just a path to the castle. I was so excited for this world, mostly in hopes that it would fill the void left from the lack of Traverse Town, but you can't even interact with it. No going into buildings, no exploration, nothing.

And my top complaint:

EVERYTHING that happens, plot-wise, in The Castle That Never Was. They just kept digging one plot hole after another. It was absurd.

And this ended up being so much longer than I wanted it to be.

TL;DR: They ****ed with my favorite worlds, screwed up worlds I was looking forward to most, and created holes in the plot big enough to hide a body in.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Still less plot-hole and over needed drama than Final Fantasy VII.

Unfortunately, a lot of actors don't see the need to provide the voice of their characters inside video games, but I heard that Johny Depp was busy with the other Pirates films and voicing Jack Sparrow in a tie-in video game deal and didn't have time to do KH like he wanted to. I hope that's true, some actors care.

What's wrong with Pride Lands? Aside from the horrible wanna-be voices? And the lion-cub Sora? And the stupid Scar-ghosts? And how Simba's world was destroyed in KH 1? And no cut scenes with Rafiki, the coolest character in the movie?

...The designs for the Heartless were kinda cool...

Christmas Town was awesome. There should have been a little back story inside Halloween Town, I agree. Speaking of which, anybody play Oogie's Revenge? It's an awesome game, complete with new songs by Danny Elfman, along with him voicing Jack!

The World That Never Was looks cool, no denying that. It should have been more explorable and not just connected with boss fights for the rest of Organization XIII.

I was thinking about tying in Toon Town, and how epic this would be to see in a cut scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-LxbMM-Vyc
And the even more epic boss fight that would ensue!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Actually, I thought the the pride lands was good, save for the horrible voice acting and the lack of Rafiki.

Port Royal was an obvious choice -- it was the most recent and popular disney movie. Of course they were going to include it. Don't get me wrong, I disliked the level to, but you can't really discredit the game because of it.

Hollow Bastion- I agree here. I miss Traverse Town.

Halloween Town- Be glad they decided to include it at all. They could have just given Christmas Town a few new maps and completely ignored the place.

The World That Never Was- I kind of agree here. But, who would be the shop keepers? Obviously, regular people would get destroyed there. Nobodies would either be the hollow shells or a member of Organixation XIII.

Castle that Never Was- Care to elaborate? There's probably a lot of plot holes, but I haven't played the game in a while, so I haven't noticed.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
On the whole, it was just fine. Solid overall game. It was just such a HUGE step down from the first, in my opinion. It made strides forward in terms of gameplay, but the story suffered tremendously for it. And some of the new worlds with the most potential got man-handled into worlds that I just didn't enjoy playing at all.

To be a bit more specific without getting too carried away....

Pride Lands — HORRIFIC. ON ALL LEVELS.

Port Royal — The lack of original actors lending their voices to the cast was a bad omen from the beginning. Even with the true voices, I don't think much could've saved the dreariness of the world (honestly, it wasn't overcast THAT often in the movie).

Hollow Bastion — In trying to make it the new Traverse Town, they abolished one of my favorite worlds and simultaneously made HB so much worse. In KH, Hollow Bastion was the grand, gorgeous, EPIC castle. Now, that's ALL gone. And in it's place is a ****ty little nothing of a town, whose "true" name, I refuse to type.

Halloween Town — Really? Did you even do anything in Halloween Town? EVERYTHING takes place in Christmas Town. Which is actually very cool; I'm glad they included it. I just wish they hadn't made the Halloween half of the world so entirely unimportant. This world isn't a huge gripe with me, but there is some griping to be had.

The World That Never Was — IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF WIDE, OPEN AREAS CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER. It's not a world. It's just a path to the castle. I was so excited for this world, mostly in hopes that it would fill the void left from the lack of Traverse Town, but you can't even interact with it. No going into buildings, no exploration, nothing.

And my top complaint:

EVERYTHING that happens, plot-wise, in The Castle That Never Was. They just kept digging one plot hole after another. It was absurd.

And this ended up being so much longer than I wanted it to be.

TL;DR: They ****ed with my favorite worlds, screwed up worlds I was looking forward to most, and created holes in the plot big enough to hide a body in.
I agree with this, if not most, of this post. Battles could've had more depth to it since the game was so easy. But that's not a problem for me since my level 1 FM+ file makes things difficult. Story wasn't as captivating as the first game. KH 2 had too much filler in my opinion.

Pride Lands were terrible for me, and I was looking forward to it too. Simba was too depressed the whole time.

Port Royal felt like a crappy port of a movie.

I had no problems with Hollow Bastion since I loved the Tron world in it.

Overall, my favorite parts in KH 2 were Timeless River, Mulan's world, and Tron.

M@v

Subarashii!
KH2 was good, but two complaints:

1.Yes, the fighting system is overall better, but you could pretty much just mash the x button to hell and back, and kill everyone.

2. Little Mermaid world made me want to cry in agony. Worst. Idea. Ever.

Pride lands wasn't BAD.

I liked Hercules world, but I still like the tournaments from the 1st one slightly better.

Mulan world-Awesome

Pirates- Pretty good.

toon world-unexpected, but fun

Disney Castle-Fun

I liked the Beast's castle too. Xaldin is a fun fight.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
What's wrong with Pride Lands? Aside from the horrible wanna-be voices? And the lion-cub Sora? And the stupid Scar-ghosts? And how Simba's world was destroyed in KH 1? And no cut scenes with Rafiki, the coolest character in the movie?
Yeah. Basically, all of that. Only thing I would add would be the giant, empty field of nothingness that you had to cross anytime you wanted to get anywhere. I swear it took, like, 30 seconds to get from one side to the other.

Oh, and it had one problem that it kind of shared with Port Royal — ALWAYS dreary.

Speaking of which, anybody play Oogie's Revenge? It's an awesome game, complete with new songs by Danny Elfman, along with him voicing Jack!
I wanted to; I just I never got around to it. But the stuff with the rubber soul and the different costumes for Jack looked really neat. I didn't know Danny Elfman made new tunes for it though. That's awesome.

I was thinking about tying in Toon Town, and how epic this would be to see in a cut scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-LxbMM-Vyc
And the even more epic boss fight that would ensue!
This MUST happen.

The World That Never Was- I kind of agree here. But, who would be the shop keepers? Obviously, regular people would get destroyed there. Nobodies would either be the hollow shells or a member of Organixation XIII.
I see how this would be a problem. And I know why they did things the way they did. And at that point in the game, you're basically on your way to the end so there's no time for Sora to be window shopping. Not to mention the fact that he's on enemy turf and no one would be selling him anything anyway.

It's just that I had fallen in love with the world in Another Side, Another Story/Deep Dive. So to rush through the place so quickly with no real reason to return to it was disappointing.

Castle that Never Was- Care to elaborate? There's probably a lot of plot holes, but I haven't played the game in a while, so I haven't noticed.
Alrighty. These are the big ones (For those who haven't finished the game, it's been a few years, so I'm not going to be spoiler tagging this. You've been warned):

-Ansem the Wise's machine — It does what? Downloads hearts? ...What? Why wasn't this introduced earlier? and explained better?

-Riku being transformed back to normal through Ansem's machine exploding — "Anything can happen." Yeah, bull****. More like "We need a quick fix for this."

-Riku's Soul Eater — It's a keyblade now? When did that happen? I mean, it's badass, but how did it just magically turn into a keyblade?

-Kairi's keyblade — WHAAAAT? Riku just hands it to her out of nowhere. It's never explained at all. How can she wield one? Where did Riku get it? His ***? Why was it never mentioned again?

-Did the definition of "Kingdom Hearts" change? Org. 13 kept referring to the Moon/Heart cluster thing in the sky as "Kingdom Hearts." I mean, I get what they were doing with it... I just don't get how it was Kingdom Hearts. :ohwell:

Also keep in mind that all of my *****ing is a little misleading. Like I said, I did like KH2 overall. It did a lot of things right. It just also got a lot of things wrong, in my opinion.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I think that while the door in KH1 was an entrance to Kingdom Hearts, the heart shaped moon from the World that Never Was was an alternative entrance to it.

But yeah. Why did Kairi get a keyblade, again?

Darkslash

Smash Master
She probably got it because she's a Princess of Light and she may be the wielder of the land of nothing(or what ever its called)

Any one can't wait for 358/2 days? If Roxas doesn't get Oathkeeper and Oblivion early in game Square dug them selves another plot hole...

TWO???!?!?!?!?!?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Yeah. Basically, all of that. Only thing I would add would be the giant, empty field of nothingness that you had to cross anytime you wanted to get anywhere. I swear it took, like, 30 seconds to get from one side to the other.

Oh, and it had one problem that it kind of shared with Port Royal — ALWAYS dreary.
A) The wide open space, I thought, was a pretty neat idea. It's basically supposed to be the African Savannah, which is more or less, a wide open space of nothing. Using it to lead to other areas like Pride Rock, the Elephant Graveyard (there should have been more in here) and the place where Timon and Pumba raised Simba was also a neat idea, they just should have used it better.

B) They even notice when in the opening cutscene
Sora: Anybody else think the world is kinda...
Goofy: Different?...
It was the first live-action movie put in, so its like cartoon characters, which is basically what they are, stepped into the real world. Squenix even developed technology to create 3D character models from real pictures of the cast. It kept it unique.

I wanted to; I just I never got around to it. But the stuff with the rubber soul and the different costumes for Jack looked really neat. I didn't know Danny Elfman made new tunes for it though. That's awesome.
It's really fun. Check it out if you ever get thew chance.

This MUST happen.
There would be a timed boss fight (defet Doom before Roger and Jessica get sprayed with Dip), a cutscene revealing Doom is a Toon, the same one that killed Eddie's brother, and the boss fight against Toon Doom using buzz-saw arms and spring feet and all that **** would make it one of the best fights ever, seriously.

-Kairi's keyblade — WHAAAAT? Riku just hands it to her out of nowhere. It's never explained at all. How can she wield one? Where did Riku get it? His ***? Why was it never mentioned again?
Yeah, did she even use it?

Most things in your list is good, hemightbegiant, but I would omit Frontier Land. People from real life are a no-no. Even though Davy Crocket is awesome.
Well, if Pirates and TRON can do it, I don't think the "live-action can't make it in" rule applies anymore. Sort of like the "no third parties in Smash" rule :bee:

EDIT: Wow, I getcha now. No REAL people, as in they actually existed, could make it in. I just thought you meant live action.

I would like to see a Toy Story world. That's my number one request in the game. And after that, a few square-enix based levels.
Squenix owns Full Metal Alchemist, one of the few actually good series that is overly-popular in the West, right? Grand Central as a world, anyone?

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Yeah, did she even use it?
Well, she tried to, but she got overpowered by the shadow heartless and Riku or Sora had to save her IIRC. My goodness, she makes Ven look like Kratos in comparison.

I liked Kingdom Hearts 2 more. I sucked so much in Kingdom Hearts 1 that I could not even get past Wonder Land. KH1 is THAT hard.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I liked Kingdom Hearts 2 more. I sucked so much in Kingdom Hearts 1 that I could not even get past Wonder Land. KH1 is THAT hard.

well is not so much that it's hard, it's just that after playing Kingdom Hearts 2 it just made it seem hard, although I do have to agree with you that Sephiroph in Expert was a challenge indeed, I wasn't able to beat him up until level 70, though in kingodm hearts 2, his battle was significantly easier which was sad since I was expecting a thrill.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well, she tried to, but she got overpowered by the shadow heartless and Riku or Sora had to save her IIRC. My goodness, she makes Ven look like Kratos in comparison.

Actually, I'd say that Wonderland is just that confusing (as would be it's nature).

Once you get past Wonderland, the game is pretty easy, as I remember it. I mean you run into tough bosses here and there, but nothing as problematic as Wonderland.

M@v

Subarashii!
Actually, I'd say that Wonderland is just that confusing (as would be it's nature).

Once you get past Wonderland, the game is pretty easy, as I remember it. I mean you run into tough bosses here and there, but nothing as problematic as Wonderland.
That hidden boss in Peter Pan's world is a pain. He is the only person who can actually KILL your teammates.

Top Bottom