• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of the Couch - 1.21.06 - VENUE CHANGED TO FLORHAM PARK ~check first post~

The Bino

Smash Lord
team BAR has to announce that we will not be showin up to this one due to the fact that it was moved to NJ instead of bein held in NYC.. the travel is too far for us and i will be postin in a couple of weeks on regional tournaments.. there is one gettin set up in Poughkeepsie NY im fillin out paper work now to set it up...

Kadiev

Smash Ace
BarBino said:
team BAR has to announce that we will not be showin up to this one due to the fact that it was moved to NJ instead of bein held in NYC.. the travel is too far for us and i will be postin in a couple of weeks on regional tournaments.. there is one gettin set up in Poughkeepsie NY im fillin out paper work now to set it up...
You suck, shut up.

JFox

Smash Hero
Husband said:
I cant just sit back and let PC win all these tournys without a challenge. I feel like winning a tourny so ill be coming up to take over this one.
Will the Wife be attending as well?

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
We got less than a week to go guys. Get your game faces on and remember about the venue change. I swear anyone who posts this:

"I went to the Bennigan's in NYC and there wasn't any tourny there wtf is that"

Or anything similar I will personally come and beat you down with my dad's 9-iron. Good so we are clean on that let's get to gaming!

Krekko

Smash Apprentice
Ill still be there witha good group of people.We've been practicing non-stop for this, hope we bring some competition =)

BluFox

Smash Rookie
sock ninja i accept ur challenge play me for 30$

only noobs need pratice....come c me

btw lol i just realized da tournies not in NY,if u wanna challenge me hit me up
at my aim s/n goten200n2 or shadowgangsta11,money matches only

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
JFox- Nah I won't be playing this time around. Maybe in 2v2 if someone needs a partner but not in 1v1s.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Hey, Joe, this is Will from Raptohawk's tourney. I was wondering if I would be able to go without paying a spectator fee since I wont be able to make it in time to enter the tourney. I would like to watch and play some friendlies when the tourney is over if thats possible. Thanks.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
**** straight I'm comin. It's like 5 minutes from my college. :D

I'll just be giving my money to the venue, but I don't care. It'll be nice to get my *** whupped by some nice players.

JFox

Smash Hero
Wow, chillin, pc chris, husband....I'm just gonna be giving my money away at this torney. no chance ill place anywhere above...well any one of them for sure. But I am eager to meet the great smashers none the less.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lets get ready to rumble

lets do this **** pc sock and jack. me and pc are winning teams though **** **** get ready for team ben and idicka

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
DAlegendarysamus said:
lets do this **** pc sock and jack. me and pc are winning teams though **** **** get ready for team ben and idicka
LOL wes, remember at that kid joe's house like a billion years ago when you 4 stocked my doctor mario?

Yeah you'll have the opportunity to 4 stock me again. I was that pasty-*** scrawny white guy with glasses. No jones, see ya saturday, lol.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
i'll try to come, probably bring my bro too.
woz, you know if emblem or zang are coming to this? i haven't played you guys in a long time.
suicide, how many setups you got? i remember seeing somewhere you got a lot, but still i wanna know if i should bring my cube or whatever.

Husband

Smash Lord
One of my favorite things in the WHOLE entire smash seen is when Team Ben ally up with H2YL. I can’t wait to see Wes's new ****. But Wes, you better watch out, my Marth is going to reach out and touch somebody!

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
good ish joe

Joe...I see your tourny is gonna be a big sucess this wknd...glad 2 see ya hard work is finnaly payin off.

Have fun erbody...I'd like to make an appearance...dont forsee it happening though...DA will **** and PC and Wes will definitely ****....

Handsome Comp says " dont do drugs"

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Muz said:
i'll try to come, probably bring my bro too.
woz, you know if emblem or zang are coming to this? i haven't played you guys in a long time.
suicide, how many setups you got? i remember seeing somewhere you got a lot, but still i wanna know if i should bring my cube or whatever.
I'm bring Emblem Lord with me, no worries about that. I haven't spoken to Zang, but he'll probably come too.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
LOL Thanks Comp. And yes, don't do drugs... the drugs will do YOU!

Anywayz, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Looks very promising. I'm glad to see y'all will still be coming despite the venue change. Wes, PC, Chillin, Team Ben (Oro should go I miss that scrawny irish *******, BTW it IS and Irish bar sorta ;) ) Lookin great.

To those of you asking about setups: I have 8 setups, but I know that I am less a game disc and I think one disc is broken. I haven't had time to replace it as I have been workin/schoolin/broke...n? SO if any of you would be as kind as to bring some game discs, and maybe a cube or 2 in case things go to **** that would be much appreciated. TVS are fine they all work perfect so no need for those, unless you want to bring own to play friendlies on although IDK how much room we will have.

Well that's all for now, get your game faces on tomorrow will be big :chuckle:

Peace

DarkPhoenix

Smash Rookie
JFox said:
Wow, chillin, pc chris, husband....I'm just gonna be giving my money away at this torney. no chance ill place anywhere above...well any one of them for sure. But I am eager to meet the great smashers none the less.
Yeah I'll be coming w/ Jfox this time sorry I couldnt make the last one suicidefox. But agreed with him we have no chance. Still im hoping to make a name for myself despite all these greats being here. And you never know, anyone can be anyone else on any given day as far as I'm concerned. Well I'll cya guys tomorrow I can't wait for this one.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
DarkPhoenix said:
Yeah I'll be coming w/ Jfox this time sorry I couldnt make the last one suicidefox. But agreed with him we have no chance. Still im hoping to make a name for myself despite all these greats being here. And you never know, anyone can be anyone else on any given day as far as I'm concerned. Well I'll cya guys tomorrow I can't wait for this one.
Heh... Didn't I just play you? ;)

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Awesome tourney. Got *****, but expected it. Got 5 stocked by Zang, and 4 stocked by chillin :-D It was a blast. I had fun. Thanks for hosting Joe, even though the food was **** expensive >.<

Congrats to Zang on his amazing defeat of chillin, and congrats to Pc chris for owning zang in the falco ditto final match for the number 1 spot. Some sick combos. I don't even pretend to understand how good you are. Too good; too good.

No johns to whoever beat me, I just suck :) But it was all good fun.

Edit: expanded shoutouts:

Muz: good **** man. your samus is **** fine.

Mud: I unfortunately didn't get a chance to play your bowser, but you'll bet i watched it. lol, you SPECIALIZED in owning shieks. very nice. mad props ^^

samusexplorer: very nice games. I almost had you that second one, but you pulled it through. good job indeed. team napalm rainbow put up an admirable fight against arabian nights.

chillin: good games. i'm sure i was "random n00b #4" on your way to the finals, but I appreciated the opportunity to see a pro-level fox in action. very good games. 4 stocked twice = sore rear of mikeman

husband: it was nice to meet you; you're a funny person in real life. in your first team set against pc and wes, you just did NOT die. it was hilarious and awesome. too bad on them beating you in the final matches, though :( we were all rootin for ya.

pc: you're amazing; simply too good. we didn't get a chance to play, but playing would have been merely an academic exercise for me; i'm sure i would do just as well without my controller plugged in... ^^ too good. keep it up

wes: luckily you didn't have a chance to own me this time. but man: mario? what were you thinking! your samus could have taken chillin lol. always fun to watch you play. sick mario combos. keep up the good ****

Jay and adam and killaZ and Zang, it was good seeing you again. a very special congrats to Zang for beating chillin. your falco is amazing.

hope I didn't miss anyone. again, fun times. peace

Top Bottom