• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of the Couch - 1.21.06 - VENUE CHANGED TO FLORHAM PARK ~check first post~

BluFox

Smash Rookie
ok sounds good ilove food i can finish any of ur plates lol i'll bring a lil xtra 2 get a burger n frieif drinks are more then a dollar i might pass lol,btw P.C. and anyone else fightin inda tournament
u guys better be practicin,i'll challenge anyone before or after da tournament
at my house or at ur's but uh anyway

what did u mean by double fries,and how much would a burger fries and an ice tea cost

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
You get 2 sides with the chicken fingers platter, I get 2 sides of fries = double fries. And I'd have to say it would be about 12$ probably less. I'm not sure bc I don't have the menu memorized but I'm sure it would be on their website.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Just so you spectators know there is a fee for spectating. It's only 5$ and we have to do it to keep people from loittering around the tournament area. At local events, since I would be in charge there, I'll allow spectators to play in friendlies and such, but at regionals such as NYC I can't guarentee you would have a chance to play. I'll see what I can do tho.

Also anyone who wants to play in any MM's MUST MUST MUST play them before the tournament. Once the tourny begins we will need every station to have everything run smoothly. I will leave a few stations open when we get closer to finals, but if I catch you playing a non tournament match during the tournament I'll give you a warning. After that you are liable to be disquallifed from the event, so just a fair warning.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Will someone please answer me i would like to know the rules at the tournament... forget about the food i would like to know what is going to be going on at the tournament... what stages are banned.. how many stock... what are the rules please

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
₪ Five (5) stock
₪ Eight (8) minute time limit
₪ One (1) restart per player per round
₪ Random Stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Fountain of Dreams, Kirby 64, Pokemon Stadium, Yoshi's Story
₪ All stages will be chosen by random select or may be agreed upon by the players
₪ All tournaments will be double elimination
₪ No items

That's for singles. For full details about the rules goto the first post and click on SUPER SMASH BROTHERS RULES

Sol

Smash Lord
I'll be there for sure and im bringin 3 friends so everyone be at your best!

Krekko

Smash Apprentice
Is there two events going on in both NJ and NY at the same time because on the link you provided( NJHalo.com) it says

NEXT EVENT
SATURDAY, JANUARY 21, 2006

Florham Park Bennigan's
119 Columbia Turnpike
Florham Park, NJ 07932

with SSBM as a listed game but in the post it says this KOTC even will be in New Yor :confused: .

::~Hax~::

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there.

Experienced Falcon player who SHFFLs and all; looking for an EXPERIENCED teammate. (Someone who can Wavedash/Shuffle and DOESNT play Falco; who kinda ruins the whole strategy of Falcon with Team Attack. :()

Thanks to anyone who'd like to be my partner. :)

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Holy crap Hax is that you? The little kid with the awesome skills?

Looking forward to playing against you again sometime. I'd team up with you, but I already have a partner. Maybe next time.

::~Hax~::

Smash Apprentice
WarriorofZarona said:
Holy crap Hax is that you? The little kid with the awesome skills?

Looking forward to playing against you again sometime. I'd team up with you, but I already have a partner. Maybe next time.
Hey WoZ. :cool:

Nice to see you.

AthrunZala

Smash Journeyman
hi guys long time no see..... since i cant make guantlet to see everyone i am going to go to this one. hope to see everyone who goes to the guantlets at this tourny. me and kira of course will be at this one. teaming and in singles. cant wait to see you all there. later.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Important Update Please Read

Due to certain circumstances we are forced to move this event from NYC to Florham Park. Some of you may have read it on the website already. I didn't post sooner because we had to make sure of certain things. But it's definately moved to Florham Park. Check the first post for new info regarding the venue and all that. I apologize to those of you who were looking forward to a big NYC event, but hopefully many of you would be able to make it to Florham Park instead and make that a great event.

CHECK FIRST POST FOR MORE INFO.

Thanks all

Husband

Smash Lord
I cant just sit back and let PC win all these tournys without a challenge. I feel like winning a tourny so ill be coming up to take over this one.

How do the pots break down by %?

Sol

Smash Lord
I love being the underdog it makes things more interesting plus no one knows my style

phish-it

Smash Champion
Sol said:
I love being the underdog it makes things more interesting plus no one knows my style

Hehe, I do. If all goes well, I should be able to make it to this. But, unless I get a halfway decent partner, will only be entering singles.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
You guys DO realize the venue changed to Florham Park NJ right? I want everyone to be aware of that bc I don't want people going into NYC to find out that the tournament is actually in NJ.

MAKE SURE TO READ THE FIRST POST

Joker

Smash Ace
*Joker calls 1-800- ***** needs a ride*
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ya i dont think my ***** Magus will be pushin me around on wheels for some time so till further notice i need a ride inorder for my twin/alter ego/ other side to show face here, or rather.....mask :mad: Any1 thats seen him recently knows what im talkin aobut :ohwell:

*looks at WOZ with a killer glance* :demon:

The Banner is so true :embarrass :chuckle:

Also...is there any type of NJ Transit that someone may know of to get Joker's alter there?
Or is there a point where i can get to by train or somethin, and someone pick him up from?

Any transportation help is very welcomed :p

......Tasty.... :demon:

JFox

Smash Hero
I know there is something that runs in that area, because there is a train that goes to Fairleigh Dickinson....uhhhhh I can't remember the name, can someone help me out here? I'm sure you could check out the train schedule online.

Husband

Smash Lord
What one french onion Second. The dates have changed for Pound. I think PC is starting to sweat again. I might be coming for you PC.

Btw- If i do come, You have to give me MASSIVE falco, marth and fox practice. I mean we might skip the tourny and just go play all day. lol

ky

Smash Ace
Sol said:
isn't that true but I'm going to test how good I really am and snice none knows my play style also I might have an edge so watch out.

Joker

Smash Ace
the_world's_greatest said:
snice none knows my play style also I might have an edge so watch out.

Ummmm dude......wouldnt that apply to everyone that plays you?

Just a thought :ohwell:

******* lol :chuckle:

Top Bottom