• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Khaost 1: Low tiers: Winners finals/losers semi's

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Did u approach wrecklessly with double jump cancels? =E

Hopefully zenyore is on today.
no, i just missed too many gimps. I allowed him to recover too often.

That day was weird for my yoshi, I randomly won vs his falcon but lost to his dk heavily...don't know, I have had problems with it before.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Hey Koro, I think you should go faster in DQ'ing people, so the people who pay attention don't yawn so much xP.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
s2j said he can't play atm because he is busy studying for midterms

so i won by default

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I usually don't have a problem finding Zenyore but I haven't seen him on in a while. I'm sure hes been on but I guess not at the same time as me.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
I am still willing to play.
It was just that in the original bracket I faced you, Koro, and it was impossible at the time to get a match set up.

If you don't mind me playing from my position in the current bracket, then I'll continue from there.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I usually don't have a problem finding Zenyore but I haven't seen him on in a while. I'm sure hes been on but I guess not at the same time as me.
pm him on smashboards

same thing to you matt

If they don't respond by sunday..I will D/Q them

Also, deadathus, k, you responded...whoever you face when you face them, really face them.

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
pm him on smashboards

same thing to you matt

If they don't respond by sunday..I will D/Q them

Also, deadathus, k, you responded...whoever you face when you face them, really face them.
thats pretty stupid.
so i'll get DQ'd ?
i've been on galaxy 2 hours today, yesterday and the day before yesterday, and i havent seen Sheer.

he hasnt sent me a PM either.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I've been on most of the week and I haven't seen you. If we haven't played by monday or w/e just give the win to him I'm not too worried about it.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Zen Yore, Sheermadness

If you want to find a time to play, give each other your AIM's or something.

Just find a time...lol

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Bump, Matt wins vs His opponent

I also D/Q'd people who haven't played. whoever won their DQ'd game lost next round.

For example, whoever loses vs sheer and zenyore will auto win their round vs Demonic Influence

since sheer says he doesn't care, then sheer loses his round and wins vs DI.

That means Zenyore, play JaimeHR.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Koro, I can't see the bracket for some reason, so if I now have a match to do, could you post who I'm against?

Also, I think people may have mixed our tournaments up. You should let the people know it's a low tier tournament so that they don't do an every character match by accident.

DMoogle

A$
Also, I think people may have mixed our tournaments up. You should let the people know it's a low tier tournament so that they don't do an every character match by accident.
I definitely did that with my matches with Tigerbombz. IIRC, I chose Falcon in our second match. Later on when I realized my mistake I asked him if he wanted to redo the match but he said it was fine. My Luigi is probably better on an absolute basis than my Falcon anyway, except for a few match-ups.

And yeah, I don't know who I'm supposed to fight next either.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
to make it so there are no more errors...just posting the actual pic...play your matches

Top Bottom