• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Jolly Natured Tyranitar with dragon dance ***** your stupid pokemon's ****.
ScarfNite's Superpower > Tyranitar.
Since I've been using Smash Blue for almost two years, I don't stick out like a sore thumb, sort of speak. Anyways, Pokemon, anyone have a team so I can wifi battle? Well, I mostly like to Uber battle though.... God Kirby needs a new game, well at least I can look forward to the Kirby: Cosmic Chaos.
Meeeeeeeeeeeeee

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Of course I main Dedede. :mad:

Yeah, by the time my pool started up I was so out of it I guess I didn't know what I was doing. Had I beat the DK player I would have made it out of pools.

I have no qualms infiniting Donkey Kong, ha ha ha ha ha!

Regardless of the amount of travel I've already done, I'm really excited for the upcoming tournaments soon. Summer's not over yet!

EDIT
The above wallpaper IS sexy.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
T!mmy, by any chance did you play against a D3 mainer named Ling? He also used MK but I dunno against who...

Just wondering, I'm still curious.

Oh, and... Today I used Ike at a smashfest I went to. I did way WAY better than I expected to do with him, he's a pretty freakin' fast guy if you know what you're doing... Even sideB was extremely helpful, and I heard people say it was an useless attack. o_o

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm back.

I just realized in the past couple weeks I've traveled thousands of miles. I've crossed deserts, climbed mountains, and braved thunder storms all to play Smash Bros.

It was amazing.

(I'm going to go sleep for a week)

So wait, you did participate in Genesis?
Your name wasn't on the list of people there on the AiB tourney thing for it.

Suspect

Smash Hero
i plan on attending hobo 17, ally is going. I already whooped razer on livestream lol if i beat ally in a mm i demand to be known as best kirby to walk planet Earf

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
i plan on attending hobo 17, ally is going. I already whooped razer on livestream lol if i beat ally in a mm i demand to be known as best kirby to walk planet Earf
...were you just in the High Voltage xat?
If you were I saw you >________>

T-nuts

Smash Ace
you beat ultimate razer? nice, is there a vid of this or somthing? i guess i missed the livestream.

Suspect

Smash Hero
yea but it was just a friendly on there, nothing was recorded.

Only time we played like a serious set was in pools back in january, he won.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
yea but it was just a friendly on there, nothing was recorded.

Only time we played like a serious set was in pools back in january, he won.
still thats really good. ive never seen your name in tournies and honestly didnt know you attended, lol. do you go by another name? anyway, im impressed. and good luck at hobo 17, rep kirby well ;)

Suspect

Smash Hero
you may know me as Suspect, i dont go to alot of tournies, just local ones and some big ones. I always choke at the big tournament most the time :( but i always do well against top players

thanks, even tho ill have to use luigi at hobo 17 as well. Alot of people camp here, and i cant do well with kirby against certain campers.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
you may know me as Suspect, i dont go to alot of tournies, just local ones and some big ones. I always choke at the big tournament most the time :( but i always do well against top players

thanks, even tho ill have to use luigi at hobo 17 as well. Alot of people camp here, and i cant do well with kirby against certain campers.
actually the name suspect does sound familiar although i cant really remember why. anyway good luck. and i dont blame you for using luigi at all, ive been working on my secondaries for kirby for a while now...he certainly needs them, lol.

EDIT: watching a vid of you vs a sonic player (espy) on youtube now. you seem quite good. im surprised your name doesnt come up more often.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I are assembling a srs business team for pokemanz if one of you fools want to pwn a noob later.

I've got a lead Heatran, New Mixmence, Jolly Dragondancing Ttar, Mixpert, Sword Dancing Lucario, and a wish support Vaporeon. Suuuuuper ****ing original I know. =D

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
If you get Shoddy Battle I'll battle you on there :>
UU team plz, my best team is all UU pokes >_>

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Jack Frost, keep repping Kirby to the max, man!

Me, next tourney, I'm going ZSS only... It's been forever since I last used her, and I took her out on friendlies and reminded myself why I'm a ZSS main... She is so ****ing crazy. Amazing mindgames with the pieces, those things are made of PLATINUM. :D

Sorry Kirby, but I'll only use you as either a counterpick on the worst of situations, or friendlies, in my next tourney...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

Sounds kind of like me...
Sadly, friendlies don't mean much.
*sigh* I wish my MM with Ally hadn't been interrupted. Seemed like it'd go to 3rd match and I had a good shot at winning it. That being said, it was only worth a dollar, so I don't know how seriously he was playing. In any case, he didn't seem to be doing as good as he did against YbM at MWC Champs.

Jack Frost, keep repping Kirby to the max, man!

Me, next tourney, I'm going ZSS only... It's been forever since I last used her, and I took her out on friendlies and reminded myself why I'm a ZSS main... She is so ****ing crazy. Amazing mindgames with the pieces, those things are made of PLATINUM. :D

Sorry Kirby, but I'll only use you as either a counterpick on the worst of situations, or friendlies, in my next tourney...
Heh, I love those peices... you can **** up a ZSS pretty badly if you know how to use them.

Suspect

Smash Hero
actually the name suspect does sound familiar although i cant really remember why. anyway good luck. and i dont blame you for using luigi at all, ive been working on my secondaries for kirby for a while now...he certainly needs them, lol.

EDIT: watching a vid of you vs a sonic player (espy) on youtube now. you seem quite good. im surprised your name doesnt come up more often.
i hope those were the new vids from a tourny and not my old ones vs him in like october, i was so horrible then lol

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
@Fro: Ally doesnt take $1 MM very seriously. Awesome beat Ally's falcon w/ zelda and then ally MM'ed him again for $3 (which is still a low ammount) and ***** him. He sandbags to set something up later I guess. And yes, the armor pieces are deadly in the right hands.

Jack I think Marth is gay. put me on your sig pl0x!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
T!mmy, by any chance did you play against a D3 mainer named Ling? He also used MK but I dunno against who...
Can't say I did. Why? I know I played a couple Dedede players, but I don't know if they mained him/MK, or what their names were.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Jack I think Marth is gay. put me on your sig pl0x!
Only in Smash he's gay, in his games... not so much. Also I would like to ask why is there too many Hamtaro avatars? I know that show was good, but I didn't think it was popular... let me guess.... it has something to do with the Pikachu boards? O_o

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Only in Smash he's gay, in his games... not so much. Also I would like to ask why is there too many Hamtaro avatars? I know that show was good, but I didn't think it was popular... let me guess.... it has something to do with the Pikachu boards? O_o
Cause.....

It's Hamtaro time!
Whee! Yippie! Yeah!
Kushi-Kushi Ticky-Ticky
Hamtaro!
When we work together it's much better!
My best friend!
We like sunflower seeds. . .khrrmp khrrmp khrrmp.
My Ham-Hams!
If she heads for trouble, we won't let her!
Hamtaro!
Little Hamsters, Big Adventures!
Laura's gone to school, let's go to our Ham-Ham Clubhouse!
We can fix their troubles just be quiet as a mouse
Watch out for those cats you know they're smarter than you think
But if we work together we can make their plans sink!
Hamtaro!
Snoozer, Howdy, Penelope, Panda,
My best friends!
Oxnard, Bijou, Cappy, Maxwell
My Ham-Hams!
Dexter, Boss, Pashmina, Jingle
Hamtaro!
Little Hamsters, Big Adventures!
'scuse me while I work out, gotta run on my wheel
Hamtaro!
Hamtaro's here to help you!
Hamtaro!
Hamtaro's team is for you!

*Mari*

Banned via Administration
To me its pretty popular! respect our opinion! D': Hamtaro rulz!! *thinks they are very cute*

Top Bottom