• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I actually think it's very frowned upon to bypass the premium system by making an alternate account. I'll ask an admin when one comes online.

I'm looking at the rules, and it doesn't say anything about what I said, so I said it was okay. Still, I guess it sounds bad when you use the word "bypassing"...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It's actually just two or three people lurking with about 10 alt accounts each. XD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I still have the sixth most posts in this thread :O

We're on page 375 :O

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Taking a break from school to come to my apartment and unload a badly digested Texas Cinnamo Roll I had for breakfast due to no other choices available.

NEVER AGAIN.

Also, pretty hyped for Apex!

I killed TaterSalad today.

I hope that his ghost doesn't totally come out of nowhere and **** us all.

So the Apex numbers I put up have apparently been updated.

Apex 2012 figures | Smash 64: 64 | Melee Singles: 319 | Melee Doubles: 97 teams | Brawl Singles: 400 | Brawl Doubles: 128 teams

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Wow, that's alot.

Btw Asdioh, I am so sorry that I'm late but, I just realized that your username was pronounced, "As-DI-oh". Not "As-i-doh".
I'm so sorry that I didn't realize after all these months.

I think the people that are alone are the people who immediately read Asdioh instead of Asidoh. :awesome:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It isn't. But damn, Asidoh sounded like a cute username.
And now that I know it's Asdioh, it's a whole other story. U_U

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
I killed TaterSalad today.

I hope that his ghost doesn't totally come out of nowhere and **** us all.
What ever would give you that idea? It's not like I have any sort of desire for tender, virgin souls.

>.>
<.<

As for Apex, I hope the format has been modified for simpler viewing. Last time I watched a smash stream, they only had a single game at any one time, with no description as to who was playing, or the schedule, and it crapped out repeatedly. I think it was the one year MLG adopted Brawl.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
At the 2010 APEX event there were two streams (Melee and Brawl) and they did have info on who was playing (or at least there was on the Melee stream).

I still can't believe that there's a MK9 event at APEX and there's not a single mention of Street Chavo.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Gengar Kirby texture makes playing Kirby that much more enjoyable.

As does the Robin the Boy Wonder TL skin make TL more enjoyable.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I used to have my ppp set higher also, but then it started getting confusing when people would refer to specific pages. It was especially confusing in huge threads where someone would say "just go look back on page 322 and you'll see what I mean" or something. XD

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
If people would just link to post numbers instead of page numbers, life would be better... Which is why I've been doing that recently.

Top Bottom