• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Rebecca Black. You see her views, then you see her likes/dislikes, and then you realize how the internet sometimes is a very fair place.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Tierse has modified pony talk to try and fit Kirby. I dunno if it's good or bad.

Twink, I want to see some videos!

Sup skyler.

Shao, I'll google that eventually. *too lazy*

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Rebecca Black. You see her views, then you see her likes/dislikes, and then you realize how the internet sometimes is a very fair place.
Then you realize that the like/dislikes don't mean ****. Both of them bring in traffic, and traffic means $. Hence the internet effectively gave her a career by speaking out its hatred of this women. The internet is not a fair place... at all.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Then you realize that the like/dislikes don't mean ****. Both of them bring in traffic, and traffic means $. Hence the internet effectively gave her a career by speaking out its hatred of this women. The internet is not a fair place... at all.
Well, if you wanna get technical, all it does is give her infamy. Sure, she may make SOME money, but when you see her getting burned by FAR more people than liked, people question whether she's a good artist or not, and that's where popularity's affected.

In fact, I'm quite sure a MAJORITY of those views she has are from people going in just to dislike her and not to listen to her craptastic nasty :scared::sick::cry: song, lol.

And with that... STAGE SMILEYS GO! :battlefield64::battlefieldb::battlefieldm:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You do realize she got a contract due to the attention she got right?

Remember William Hung? Same **** is happening here...

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I'm not actually a big fan of my little pony, have a friend who is though. His constant mlp-speak might be rubbing off on me.

By the way, stopped playing kirby. he was getting frustrating to play.

I got 9th at the tourney today, out of like 30-something people.

Won sets using :toonlink: :kirby2: and :metaknight:

Kewk, I only got 2 replays saved. One of me almost beating Rated with Toon Link in tourney, and one of me beating Yubi's Diddy in friendlies (yeeeeeeeeeeees!) Btw, lost to Rated and Rekros.

I used TL for most of my matches. :3

And the Metaknights aren't cool. They're just a bunch of try-hard Kirbys.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Oh snap, so Rekros got higher than 9th? Nice, new people getting far into the brackets. who did he lose against? And this weekend is MY turn to go to a tourney for the first time in forever! Also, that guy IS pretty amazing... And show me your moves, Twinkie! Upload them so I can watch you play.

Tierse not playing any more Kirby eh? Oh well, the community has been getting smaller every day, it doesn't come as a surprise to me. Still, it's yet another Kirby main gone... :(

And I heard m2k got banned from Unity Ruleset tourneys for a month. I've been reading the thread for 2 days now, but i'm getting bored now.

Yeah, Rekros got 7th. Beat my Toon Link, and my Metaknight. I did better as MK though. >_> Regardless, he played well, but got eliminated by Hawk. Don't know who sent him into losers.

As for replays, Dusk has my replay against Rated, and I don't know who has mine against Yubi (i actually think Yubi has it, lol) I think mentally, I played very well, but I made an amazing amount of game breaking technical errors, part of them being due to my broken controller. I daired offstage like 7 times yesterday, as well as did a bunch of random UpBs instead of boomerangs.

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
S@nt beat Rekros in winners.

Btw twink he played better against your TL cause he used to play against me almost everyday, he knows that match-up extremely well.

Thats why I went MK. He played my TL veeeeeeery well, and I was like, "Nope, not gonna win this one with TL."

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I've pretty much all but dropped Kirby in favor of MK, unfortunately.

But if MK gets banned, I may bring Kirby back. I don't know yet though, since if he does, IC's go up...and so does Marth....ugh.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'd rather deal with ICs or Marth. What was once an enjoyable MU (vs MK) is now annoying and boring.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Either way, got some MK-banned training in at a smashfest last night with Kirby. Stickin' with MK if the ban doesn't go through, but if it does, puffball time, yo.

Triple R

Smash Lord
I could care less if MK is banned or not. I honestly think MK is fun to play against. On the other hand Snake is not fun because if both players know the matchup it should almost always go to time. Ban Snake!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Maybe we should settle this out when the next brawl is available.
Then, We'll check the new meta knight, rate the differences between the old MK, and ban one of them.

All characters except MK should not be banned. Although I hate bananas.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Yeah, I don't care if he's banned or not, either. He's fun to play against... as him :colorful:

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Though, Kirby in doubles is fun...but there's no reason to go Kirby when I can use MK xD.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Twinkie, what have you done? We're supposed to be talking about Kirby here, not MK! D:

Quick, let's fix this! Uhh, uhhh, Kirby beats MK, look at the games, it's canon so it MUST be true. >:O

Top Bottom