• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

BBQTV

Smash Master
stingers what are you doing here?

Sakurai himself said brawl is about Aerialcombat

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i heard random people were talking about asdioh so I had to stop by and give my .02

and i dont get the part about aerial combat

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Well rapture, you're asking Kirby mains. If I don't come in here and say "Yes, Kirby's awesome, totally worth maining, thumbs up man waaaaoooohhh :p:psycho::lick: scrabble", I don't think I'd consider a true Kirby main. *looks at Asdioh with a :bee: face on*

It's totally worth the effort, its fun using him. We got lots of shenanigans, gimmicks, abilities, jumps, strings, fans, and power (sideB and fsmash, baby)... You shouldn't be getting bored of him anytime soon if you don't just learn to play with only bairs and grabs! ;D

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh, alright.

i just found the coolest brawl hack ever. it replaces the 3...2...1 countdown at the start with the old lady voice from TF2.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Well rapture, you're asking Kirby mains. If I don't come in here and say "Yes, Kirby's awesome, totally worth maining, thumbs up man waaaaoooohhh :p:psycho::lick: scrabble", I don't think I'd consider a true Kirby main. *looks at Asdioh with a :bee: face on*

It's totally worth the effort, its fun using him. We got lots of shenanigans, gimmicks, abilities, jumps, strings, fans, and power (sideB and fsmash, baby)... You shouldn't be getting bored of him anytime soon if you don't just learn to play with only bairs and grabs! ;D
That gave me a good outlook on it.

Well, I'll definitely try it out more when I get back home, but hopefully it turns out as good as you say it will. I do like Kirby, I can't help but love his adorableness.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah, I have no urge to main MK, but who knows, that urge may arise sometime.

I've always liked characters that are pretty good in the air and have good recoveries, which is why DK probably felt pretty unnatural to me, as well as why people could easily just say, "main MK." I do like Kirby, I'll definitely try him out, but my main question is if he's really worth the trouble. Viability is in question, I guess.

Then again, no matter what character I choose, I'll need to work hard to win tournaments, so that's sort of irrelevant anyways.
I was gonna say, Kirby's good only if you're really good at reading and all that, but you summed it up pretty nicely with your last line. Work hard :D

Like, I play Shoddy battle (competitive pokemon thing) for the lulz, and I use a team of NU/UU (never used, underused) pokemon in OU (overused, Standard) play, and I win a lot simply because of mindgames and because the other teams are horribly predictable.

These games are not the same though but it's just fun to talk about.

Asdioh is ****ing awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NozZvsuTKg&feature=player_embedded

i just like it because team fortress 2 is a **** game :p
lol

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I'm more of a doubles Pokemon player, actually, which is even more about mindgames IMO because of the nature of the metagame, though I may get into singles more now that Salamence is banned.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
i dont like people that like mence banned
I honestly don't care. I didn't even think he should be banned. The only reason I just find it beneficial or at least worth noting is because now I don't have to worry about him in teambuilding.

IC's two best levels are FD and Smashville. If you have a 5 stage starter list, prepare to go to Battlefield. You can take ICs to Brinstar, but if they ban it, just take them to Norfair or something.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
NKN! You a-make-a-me so sad! D:

I just played this Mario on AiB free chat. He wasn't great, and I was easily owning him for the first 10 games. There's got to be some kind of favoring system in the stage selector >.> we always went to FD or SV, even though I kept trying to go to JJ, Delfino, etc. I just got pissed because he started narrowly winning, because I SD'd, or the cp would've given me the push I needed to beat him. As I got more and more pissed, I got more and more predictable, and lost more and more terribly.

I'm a failure.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Spam goes out the window, guys. I might not infract much (if at all sometimes), but darn it, we're a forum! :mad:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Just posting just because it's posting. XD

Now to plot my name being first again in this thread when it come's to posting. >=3

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
More like at least three months if A1 post here often. >.<

And now... to replay Kirby Dreamland 3 again.... the most underrated Kirby game out. T_T

BBQTV

Smash Master
do you know how long it took for me to get here stingers? a really long time

BBQTV

Smash Master
for every post i make you have to post twice as much. the only time i have a chance is when a1 and kewkky are gone

Top Bottom