• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The friendlies match is still underway. But I've been doing a few things to lv9 computers lately.

Man.

Edit--

Played some laggy wifi this hour and met up with raptor. Legit yoshi main that I'm pretty almost incapable of beating. I only beat him once though. He switched to lucario and then that's where I get all salty. Because when I try to do something, the lag messes it up. But nonetheless, I had my fun.

Man.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Haha! How'd it feel getting egg camped? ;)

Honestly though, wifi makes that match-up more incredibly annoying. You can't power shield those eggs which makes you to approach when you shouldn't or makes you approach in a reckless way. On top of that you take damage when you shouldn't. The wifi Toon Link match-up is worse...
-.-

:phone:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I timed Raptor out last time I played him on Wi-Fi with MK. Holy **** I don't like that MU, Yoshi's hard to gimp cause the super armor on his double jump and lives to 150%+ every stock. x_x

I wanted to go Kirby actually, but he asked me to go MK, so I did. I'm going Kirby vs him next time though. XD

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
t1mmy vs Salem? Sorry my Kirby brethren, I don't think t1mmy's taking this. ;_;

On another note, Serynder beat Raptor 2-1. Game 1 Jiggs vs Yoshi on Smashville, Serynder's ****** him game 1, has like a 60% lead and SDs with Rollout at 22% giving Raptor the lead, brings it right back with a dair to Rest, so even at 1-stock 0% each. Raptor won for the majority of that stock, but Serynder did get him in dair to Rest percent, but mis-spaced the dair so he got punished with a fully charged f-smash. Game 2 Jiggs vs Yoshi on SV again, Raptor's winning for the majority of this game, and he was like 60% away from dair to Rest percent and Serynder was at kill percent, he just spaced really well and got the poke hits and eventually the dair to rest kill, it was a pretty good comeback. Game 3 Serynder changes to MK (games 1-2 were laggy, I wasn't even playing and I could see it, he prefers to play MK in lag instead of Jiggs) and it's MK vs Yoshi on Yoshi's Island. Serynder gets the early lead by getting a Shuttle Loop wall spike at 60% on Raptor's first stock. Serynder wasn't getting many hits after that though, so after a long game, on last stock both kill percent (Raptor higher though), Raptor does an unsafe down-B and Serynder punishes with a d-smash at 160% or 170% (not sure) and that ended it.

No lie, I almost had a heart attack during that set, I know it's just Wi-Fi, but I always want my brother to win... Unless he's playing me. XD

Unfortunately Serynder has to play Ally now... ;_;

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Tbh, I feel like Ally was sandbagging, he was playing really silly vs Serynder and also lost to Salem and SlayerZ, so I think he got 4th.

Salem is in GFs, Nairo vs SlayerZ in LFs, that's what I know for the top 4.

BBQTV

Smash Master
he definitely was since he uses snake or MK

Ally wising up, he got Stacks on Stacks on Stacks

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So yeah, I think I'm just about ready for full sail and I think I will be limited to competitive smash, but I'll see to it when I do.

BBQTV

Smash Master
you're actually going to full sail? they are not accredited or did that change?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ever noticed how my signature outdates itself? I'm going to need to change it this december... Darn, it was such a nice signature too. :-(

To this day, no-one's ever noticed it, or if they have they haven't gotten the reference... maybe it's just not funny?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
T1mmy up in there now because a lot of people dipped.
Has to fight Salem!
That was totally cool. I rarely go to Chat, but I randomly dropped into that room to see what was going on and Neal invited me into the brackets! I really couldn't pass up the opportunity to be part of the historic TioPro Tournament, now could I? :D

It was super awesome that I got to play Salem. He was flipping and jumping all over the place and was like "Son, I grew up on Wi-Fi", whereas I felt like I couldn't even move. XD

All in all it was a lot of fun, and even though I got destroyed there was at least the highlight of me getting a successful Kirbycide. The lag wasn't even as bad I remember it, and I would even consider playing more online matches if I didn't have so many opportunities to play at in-person events.

t1mmy with those 2008 Wi-Fi skillz. :kirby:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
My mod powers are gone, oh well. I miss changing the title, but eventually I'll get it again... In like 2-3 years maybe.

I've been playing a good amount of melee lately since I failed to get a copy of Brawl for my deployment. Maybe I'll order one through mail, or have my family send me an USB with the ISO in it, along with some other games, hmm... but until then, I gotta endure not using Kirby nor ZSS. At least I still got my BBR purple for now!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
My mod powers are gone, oh well. I miss changing the title, but eventually I'll get it again... In like 2-3 years maybe.

I've been playing a good amount of melee lately since I failed to get a copy of Brawl for my deployment. Maybe I'll order one through mail, or have my family send me an USB with the ISO in it, along with some other games, hmm... but until then, I gotta endure not using Kirby nor ZSS. At least I still got my BBR purple for now!
Ahh well, being a normal guy ain't so bad. And you are in the BBR. I wish I was in the BBR, haha... you're lucky. ^^

One thing i've always wondered though... do you get asked to leave mod-ship, or do you ask to be unmodded, thus effectively 'retiring' from mod-ship?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I wish i could check it out Twink, but even though this internet isn't as bad as before, it's still not fast enough to load videos. And there's a lot of people using the same internet all over the ship, so it would eat up all the bandwidth.

And Luco, every mod does it a different way. Some write up their own 'retirement' post to get goodbyes, others make a big scene, some simply PM the admins in charge that they've gotta delegate their duties to someone else due to them going away (that's what I did)... There's no real "official" way of stopping being a mod.

And BBR's pretty sweet too, but at this rate I'll probably be kicked out of it for inactivity. In any case, I'm hoping me being in the BBR in the past will make it easier for me to get back in once I'm done with my sea duty. Same with being a mod and whatnot.

Man Kewkky you would expect that the Navy would be capable of supplying decent Wi-Fi to their members, but I guess not. I have other videos of my Kirby up, but if you can't even watch that one cause Navy Internet is too awful, then I'll just crawl up into this little corner over here and be sad until the day Navy Internet stops being awful. :(

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I finally have a macbook.

And I can finally freaking do something for uploading videos.
Just need to get my financial issues dealt over with, and the deal will be sealed.

Game Art starts in 11/19.

Top Bottom