• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

We can't change our thread title unless we call Xiivi or another SMod+ over.

Or until they make one of us mod.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'll ask xivii or john if they can help out with that.

Or hylian. lol.

Edit--

Sent the message and I will await for their response! :D

BBQTV

Smash Master
why did they take the mod away from kewkky when he was the best person to be the mod here?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
He is out to sea on deployment which means he can't mod the boards for a while until his deployment is done. I recently got done with mines. Also the internet on the boat sucks. Limited speed and gets worst with the more people using it. Can't load YouTube and it has some difficulty loading the Smash Boards as well.

BBQTV

Smash Master
He is out to sea on deployment which means he can't mod the boards for a while until his deployment is done. I recently got done with mines. Also the internet on the boat sucks. Limited speed and gets worst with the more people using it. Can't load YouTube and it has some difficulty loading the Smash Boards as well.
they why hasnt he been replaced yet if he resigned?

we have no mod anymore

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah Lucas boards had the same problem. I can't entirely remember but we have someone now...

I'll be interested to see who you guys get. :)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Wish I could Poyo but I've never played Xzax or been to PA. :ohwell:
It's the Falco match-upp. Last I checked it was 0:100 Falco right? ;)

:phone:
Yeah, I definitely overreacted character-wise but... Falco's probably 90-10 vs Poyo's Kirby if he spams Illusion. ;_;

But either way, still want to think about ideas with Kirby in case my MK gets *****. XD

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I don't know what you're talking about. As you can clearly see in my profile I am the dudiest of dudes.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Since when was I interesting, and since when does red x defend me? :c

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
American dudes are so weird. As it should be, I don't get any special treatment for being a woman in Canada.

Labernash

Smash Lord
@auto wat dis thread better now and active

@steph The special treatment, in part, is due to guys being desperate and seeing girls as opportunities. And the selfishness and jealously in our society makes it the norm for guys to be defensive of ladies. Tell American chumps to shut up! Take everything as a compliment!

@twinkie I said in my head "Dan? What's big D gotta say?" Then you said the word penis and I laughed for a good 26 seconds.

BBQTV

Smash Master
@steph The special treatment, in part, is due to guys being desperate and seeing girls as opportunities. And the selfishness and jealously in our society makes it the norm for guys to be defensive of ladies. Tell American chumps to shut up! Take everything as a compliment!

those are called AFCS and if you wanna stop being one then look at this guide

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=329357

Top Bottom