• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Pink Kirby please! And can you give him either a Fighter Kirby headband or make him a Sword Kirby? :)
Sure thing. I'll probably do Fighter Kirby since that'd be a lot easier. Have no idea how I'd make a sword for Sword Kirby.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I do Jiggs, Marth, and Kirby. Kirby is my main, Marth is my main secondary and Jiggs is my third. I've got the low tier covered with Jiggs, the mid/high tier covered with Marth, and everyone, minus a few (like Lucario), covered with Kirby. :)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I use the ones in my sig, but Kirby is my best character. I've used him more than the others, and now he's progressed farther than both my other mains... Still, I tend to be all over the place with ZSS, and dish out raw punishment with Snake whenever I find an opponent who does well against my kirby.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Against Snake, Marth, MK, and Ice Climbers...

Well, Dedede can be good against the first three, I guess. ICs are his worst matchup, to my knowledge.

Against ICs, Snake is good...Toon Link/Link (lol >_>) are good against them because they have projectiles and good spacing tools, plus you can hold bombs the whole time to avoid infinites.

And Falco/Pikachu don't sound like bad ideas either. Just depends on what you like to play as...

Ike is my counter to all those characters.
XD

T-nuts

Smash Ace
awesome, thanks for all the input everyone. i should have a decision by the end of the day, ill let you guys know what i decide to do.

EDIT: some matchups are just tough to figure out because i dont know if the info is outdated, or if both sides feel the same way. The pit boards say he has 55:45 over snake and 60:40 over ICs...anyone know how true this is?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
uhhm, i dunno why Pit would have an advantage... o_o

Just learn ICs for the IC MU... Done! :p

I'll stick to Kirby/ZSS/Snake, I feel safer with them. Depending on how the ICs play me the first round, I'll change to tank or speed.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I do fairly well with Kirby, Ice Climbers, and Dedede.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I feel completely comfortable giving Fanfan my address. >.>

T-nuts

Smash Ace
so anyway, i think my secondary is going to be...snake! woohoo. dont i feel like a tier abusing *******. oh well. at least ill only be using him for like 4 matchups.

if i feel too uncomfortable using a character like snake i might try to learn some of these matchups as pikachu or falco or something, but we'll see...

thanks to everyone who helped me decide.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
"It's not **** if they want it."

I read that somewhere.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
64 Kirby doesn't count, he was a broken ******* on that game, even still I love to pick him. You have to have the Brawl Kirby with the manly sword he has for his Up-B and not a sparkling beam of light he had in SSB64. =P

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I don't have any secondaries, but my Brawl Kirby isn't so bad.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
sasukebrowser, I won't kick you out if you record matches of my Brawl Kirby for me. :3

Top Bottom